Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:03 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
delasislas
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Passed my driver's test today! biggrin But yesterday a woman rearended me and that was my first accident... Great motivation. But at least I'm good to go now and she's paying for the damages.

Congrats. That sucks. Are you driving automatic or manual?

Thanks! biggrin I drive automatic. I've never driven manual and I hope I never need to lol. I'm not sure how I'd focus on what's happening on the road if I drove like that tbh.

I'm going to second dela here and say that once you're more comfortable with driving, it would be beneficial to at least learn how to drive a manual.
I can't legally drive at all (anxiety is cruel, and panic attacks behind the wheel of a car that isn't even started suck), but I desperately wanted to learn to drive a manual just so I'd be able to if I needed.
(Now, of course, I only know the theory of driving, well, anything, though I did take and pass driver's ed once upon a time in high school. Hated it, was terrified of being behind the wheel, but passed.)
Manual transmissions also tend to last longer than automatics, and a manual often gets better mileage. (This has been a psa from your local friendly human knowledge bin.)
But until you're comfortable on the road, I'd say just stick with what you prefer, for sure!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:35 pm
Queen Spazzy
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
delasislas
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Passed my driver's test today! biggrin But yesterday a woman rearended me and that was my first accident... Great motivation. But at least I'm good to go now and she's paying for the damages.

Congrats. That sucks. Are you driving automatic or manual?

Thanks! biggrin I drive automatic. I've never driven manual and I hope I never need to lol. I'm not sure how I'd focus on what's happening on the road if I drove like that tbh.

I'm going to second dela here and say that once you're more comfortable with driving, it would be beneficial to at least learn how to drive a manual.
I can't legally drive at all (anxiety is cruel, and panic attacks behind the wheel of a car that isn't even started suck), but I desperately wanted to learn to drive a manual just so I'd be able to if I needed.
(Now, of course, I only know the theory of driving, well, anything, though I did take and pass driver's ed once upon a time in high school. Hated it, was terrified of being behind the wheel, but passed.)
Manual transmissions also tend to last longer than automatics, and a manual often gets better mileage. (This has been a psa from your local friendly human knowledge bin.)
But until you're comfortable on the road, I'd say just stick with what you prefer, for sure!

Yeah, seriously get used to driving. Be able to stay on the road and pass people. Then try going back to the parking lot with a stick shift and get used to shifting(Helps to just leave the car off and practice shifting). Once you have that down, go find a relatively modest hill, get half way up and stop(then continue going). Once you have that down, you're good.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:02 pm
Hey anon. THANKS!!!!!!

Now to use it.........  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:19 pm
delasislas

Ohh, I love your avi, the colors are really cute!
I think I might have to trawl paw items and see if there's anything in that tea green color, it's really pretty. emotion_kirakira

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:21 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Ohh, I love your avi, the colors are really cute!
I think I might have to trawl paw items and see if there's anything in that tea green color, it's really pretty. emotion_kirakira

I think it is pretty much the first time I’ve gone with this kind of style before. So I wasn’t really expecting much, but I guess 13 pages of random items can get me something.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:46 pm
I HAVE DONE IT.
I HAVE BOUGHT MYSELF A FLUFFY FOX.
Ember the Spirited Fox seems to have deflated a bit in price, and 4k plat didn't seem completely unreasonable since I really wanted one of these cute foxes, so...
I totally splurged on it, this is the most Gaia currency I've ever spent on myself, I think.
Now to level this cute little bugger...
(And I suppose this is the point where I REALLY hope I haven't just bought from a scamming bot, but I'd not seen any uproar in the LK forums when I checked them today, so...)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:55 am
Queen Spazzy
I HAVE DONE IT.
I HAVE BOUGHT MYSELF A FLUFFY FOX.
Ember the Spirited Fox seems to have deflated a bit in price, and 4k plat didn't seem completely unreasonable since I really wanted one of these cute foxes, so...
I totally splurged on it, this is the most Gaia currency I've ever spent on myself, I think.
Now to level this cute little bugger...
(And I suppose this is the point where I REALLY hope I haven't just bought from a scamming bot, but I'd not seen any uproar in the LK forums when I checked them today, so...)

Awesome!!!! want me to see about getting some ally pots rounded up?
Oh and it is diamond scratch, I think that does the most damage.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:56 pm
delasislas

I have a bunch if I open up my chirpette bundles from runway voting, thankfully.
(I think I also have a stash that came from random levels and some battle drops, I should be set, if I know my hoarding problem as well as I ought. >>; )
And yes, I can confirm that it's diamond scratch after heading over to the lk forums to look up abilities!
I'm going to do the quick levels through battle (that's up to like seven or so? been a while since I had a kin under 20 I wanted to play with), and then I'll switch to pots when the grind gets absurd, shouldn't be long until I have him at 50.
(Have to remember to switch over to gold before I do levels so I don't lose out on rewards...)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:04 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I have a bunch if I open up my chirpette bundles from runway voting, thankfully.
(I think I also have a stash that came from random levels and some battle drops, I should be set, if I know my hoarding problem as well as I ought. >>; )
And yes, I can confirm that it's diamond scratch after heading over to the lk forums to look up abilities!
I'm going to do the quick levels through battle (that's up to like seven or so? been a while since I had a kin under 20 I wanted to play with), and then I'll switch to pots when the grind gets absurd, shouldn't be long until I have him at 50.
(Have to remember to switch over to gold before I do levels so I don't lose out on rewards...)

Sakura fluff is gonna be the next step now.
They have more health and I think they are a bit faster.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:01 pm
delasislas

Yes!
Now that I have the fox that I wanted, I probably will actually work on getting a Sakura.
Not entirely certain where I'll go after that.
Maybe try to get some of the other cute kin just because?
But first, a Sakura!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:15 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Yes!
Now that I have the fox that I wanted, I probably will actually work on getting a Sakura.
Not entirely certain where I'll go after that.
Maybe try to get some of the other cute kin just because?
But first, a Sakura!

Sakura is basically it. people hype watermeat, but it’s a glass cannon, one or two shots from a syca and it’s gone. all the other ones that people say are good, aren’t all that, they are mostly just stepping stones to sakura.
Tell everyone when you get your ember up to 50. anon might have some gifts, It’s a long and hard fight to get the gold. I grinded my way up with Oats, ahhhh the memories.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:30 pm
delasislas
Sakura is basically it. people hype watermeat, but it’s a glass cannon, one or two shots from a syca and it’s gone. all the other ones that people say are good, aren’t all that, they are mostly just stepping stones to sakura.
Tell everyone when you get your ember up to 50. anon might have some gifts, It’s a long and hard fight to get the gold. I grinded my way up with Oats, ahhhh the memories.

Oats can go down pretty fast against the higher level sycas, too, I mostly stick to stage 4 since it's safer and there aren't any phantoms. He's super capable at taking down the stage 4 sycas in a hurry, which is a huge plus when I'm multitasking and trying to level another kin between trees.
I undoubtedly will let everyone know, I'll be so excited about it, haha~
I actually have enough to buy a Sakura right now (looks like the prices have fallen recently? weird), I've just been hesitant to eat like a third of my gold all at once, even if it's on something that'll inevitably earn the money back. >>;
There are some kin that aren't really worth anything in battle that I'd still like to someday get just because I like them, but my first goal was always "GET A CAPABLE TREE KILLER (even if Oats is awesome)," so I've hardly bothered tracking anything other than Ember, Sakura, and a couple of Fafnirs.
(Which is probably for the best, I have a splurging problem sometimes when things are priced low.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:21 pm
Kinda bummed we don't have all the new forum stuff here in guilds!
Most of the new post styles are really pretty~
(I think prism is my favorite, but I rather like sakura and rainbow, too.)
At least we can still use the emotes in here with the codes.
I've waited so long to be able to post an actual coffee emote instead of the cup of tea, my wishes have been granted at long last.
gaia_sakura emotion_rainbow yum_coffee emotion_rainbow gaia_sakura
gaia_contract
(Psst, there are also freebs. Humans and paws. Plus an achieve if you go post in the anniversary forums, though be warned it takes a while to grant.)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:14 pm
Sooo, Snow tubing was amazing.
Also, Netflix has live action full metal alchemist!!!!
I watched dad of light, pretty good one.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:45 am
College is closed!!!!
I still need to do work that has to be done on campus  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games