Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:24 pm
Roar.
><

-whispers- What exactly am I asking for? -blinkblink-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:25 pm
-superflyingmegatackleglomps Kiki-
ILY! heart
In a non-freaky, friendly way.
Just thought you should know. =]

waveh_xo

Cobalt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:29 pm
*grins maniacally* Do not fear me, Tana. I'm perfectly sane. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:31 pm
No, you are not!

Stay away crazy baked goods warrior of doom! Dx

Tanakietsu

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:34 pm
Well, I think I'm going to go now, it's late here... Half past midnight... And I'm tiredd. xp

So, I'll see you guys tomorrow... or later today... depending on where you're at. XD G'nightt! :]

-huggles, before disapoofing in a shower of sparkly sparkles that rain down on the guild-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:37 pm
*laughs heartily at waveh* If'n I didn't know better I would swear you were flirting with me! Don't worry. Not only am I essentially harmless- but I have to go for now. *tosses her a bag of candy* Have at it! Candy Caltrops!!!! pirate

*carefully dodges Cobalt's weapons of sugary doom* We will continue this latah! *tosses out more caltrops on his way out*  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Cobalt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:39 pm
Caltrops? Of all the... *shakes fist after Magni* This isn't over, Magni! I shake my fist in fury at you! *shake shake*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:32 pm
@Cobalt: It's generally accepted (as far as I know) that classical music requires the most effort and promotes intelligent thought. I'm not a musical expert, so I can't go into much more detail than that. sweatdrop

*comes in late for the battle, brandishing an eclair rifle* Aw, darn...

*furiously tries to write his belated Pacis Salus post*
Gadzooks! (Yes, I can say that.) I finally wrote a post, though it was rather short.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

- CASTRATIKR0N -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:10 pm
waveh_xo
Kikiama
*gluggles everyone*

How's everyone's 4th of July?
The guild seems pretty alive instead of people being out watching fireworks.
eek
surprised

That's because Independance Day has no huge meaning of importance for me. ;D I'm in Canada - our day was on the firstttt, where I went out to the beachh ^_^

Tana, you must be, like, the King of Sarcasm. XD

And, I don't really listen to metal or classcal music. The closest thing to classical that I listen to is Bond... And metal - well, Evanescence is more Gothic than Metal, lol. But, yeaaah. xp

YEAH CANADA!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:39 am
Cobalt
... I think Tana has turned into a dinosaur. Do dinosaurs like cookies?

Yoder - I wouldn't say it's the "highest." How is the title of "highest" determined, anyway? Yes, maybe people put more thought into composing "classical" as opposed to your modern pop music. But not always. There's some definite crap classical out there, just like there's some definite crap modern pop stuff. Besides, all classical used to be the pop music of its day. How is it any different other than style? ;3

Point. Most classical music was inaccessible to people by and large until the last two centuries. Pop music is defined as music popular with the greatest number of people. Until the 19th century, folk music was popular with the majority of people, having no way to hear great orchestras.
Speaking of which, my parents got me a kick a** birthday present. One of my favourite albums of the last few years, Rogues Gallery consists of pirate ballads, sea shanties and ocean songs. Theres a tour coming to a gallery near me and they got tickets to it.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:37 am
Hahahaha. Pastry wars. *ducks a misfire by Snowman's eclair cannon*

Any Discworld peeps here? http://wiki.lspace.org/wiki/Dwarf_Bread

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:50 am
I've heard of Discworld, but I've never read any of the books sweatdrop probably should....but there so huge o_o;

*Pulls out her crystal sugar wakazashi, but is to late* aww damn......I went all the way back to vermont to bring this thing down, and now I don't even get to use it *pout*  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:31 am
I only know (from various times you have mentioned it) that it is a parody of high fantasy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:48 am
I am aware of the books, but never got around to reading any of them. Just hasn't grabbed my attention.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:13 am
*bounces in*
Hellow~!
surprised
heart

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games