Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:27 pm
My dad is a giant child. I can't leave anything around him. I bring home tools from school to do some work and the second he sees them, he goes and starts playing with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:18 pm
Aaayyy I just published my first Skyrim mod!!! I'm always looking for improvements, suggestions, etc., so if you download this please leave feedback as it's somewhat glitchy right now and needs improvement.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:09 pm
I did it~
I finished leveling my fluffy fox (who I've nicknamed Aogitsune) to 50!
I've a while to wait before his stamina fills, but I'm so excited, he's level 50~!!
Now then, a spot of waiting for the right person to sell a Sakura at the right price (because there are some few people from whom I'm refusing to buy as I'm pretty sure they're jerks that buy the cheaper listings to resell higher).
In the meantime, perhaps I'll take my team off to the zen temple and try to get lucky on an egg drop? Or maybe use Oats on some Sycas and hope for seeds... Either way.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:59 am
Well.
I bought a Sakura.
I'm not certain how I feel about this yet, because it was a total spur of the moment splurge...
I mean, I just spied someone who isn't one of the people I wanted to avoid buying from selling a Sakura (and for a bit lower than everyone else!), and while I'd kinda wanted to wait to see if prices might fall a bit again, well, the price I paid was still lower than the average has been for most of the last month, so it's still pretty much a win.
(Plus I sold some of the level rewards from my fox to put toward the purchase, so I'm actually not out that much right now.)
I'm going to level her and see which of my three viable tree killers I like best.
(My fox is a little slower at killing trees than Oats, but has a smidge more health and the added benefit of itemless healing and poison cures, so they're kinda on even ground right now, honestly.)
May be I end up using all three, who knows, haha~
Need to try and find or craft some good amulets, too, and see what slots my kin have, that might end up being a determining factor of my favorite...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:57 pm
Queen Spazzy
Well.
I bought a Sakura.
I'm not certain how I feel about this yet, because it was a total spur of the moment splurge...
I mean, I just spied someone who isn't one of the people I wanted to avoid buying from selling a Sakura (and for a bit lower than everyone else!), and while I'd kinda wanted to wait to see if prices might fall a bit again, well, the price I paid was still lower than the average has been for most of the last month, so it's still pretty much a win.
(Plus I sold some of the level rewards from my fox to put toward the purchase, so I'm actually not out that much right now.)
I'm going to level her and see which of my three viable tree killers I like best.
(My fox is a little slower at killing trees than Oats, but has a smidge more health and the added benefit of itemless healing and poison cures, so they're kinda on even ground right now, honestly.)
May be I end up using all three, who knows, haha~
Need to try and find or craft some good amulets, too, and see what slots my kin have, that might end up being a determining factor of my favorite...

Congrats on the sakura, I hope you like it. The best move is the second from the bottom or so, cloud rain I think. muscle memory sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:00 pm
delasislas
Congrats on the sakura, I hope you like it. The best move is the second from the bottom or so, cloud rain I think. muscle memory sorry

Thank you~
I actually hadn't intended to buy another kin so quickly after finishing my Ember, but I guess maybe I have a bit of an LK problem. >>;
I was looking up some stats on Sakura last night, and you're right about the best move being Cloud Rain.
(She also has a 30% heal? I hadn't known that until I was looking up info on her. >>; )

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:30 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

Thank you~
I actually hadn't intended to buy another kin so quickly after finishing my Ember, but I guess maybe I have a bit of an LK problem. >>;
I was looking up some stats on Sakura last night, and you're right about the best move being Cloud Rain.
(She also has a 30% heal? I hadn't known that until I was looking up info on her. >>; )

don't use it. You want to let sycas damage until you are below 670 at lvl 50, then use a mega heal, usually that's about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:17 pm
~waves~  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:49 pm
Yuki_Windira
~waves~

blaugh
Hey again!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:35 am
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GIFTS NONIE HOLY s**t THANK YOU I LOVE THESE SO MUCH BLACK/RED IS SUCH AN EPIC COMBO AND THOSE WIIIINNNNGGGGGSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_hug  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:08 pm
Ahhhhh, Anon, thank youuuuu!!
I adore this item, it has such cute poses~
(And I have a serious thing for paw base tail mods like the one in this item.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:53 pm
delasislas
Yuki_Windira
~waves~

blaugh
Hey again!!!!!

How are you?x3  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:49 am
Yuki_Windira
delasislas
Yuki_Windira
~waves~

blaugh
Hey again!!!!!

How are you?x3

Doing awesome, and tired. work was exhausting, who knew that washington could have sun?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:39 pm
delasislas
Yuki_Windira
delasislas
Yuki_Windira
~waves~

blaugh
Hey again!!!!!

How are you?x3

Doing awesome, and tired. work was exhausting, who knew that washington could have sun?
-fans you lots and gives you a fruity drink- That is good.:3  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:15 pm
Uwa~!!
Anon, thank you so much!!
I loooove my gifts~

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games