Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:33 am
~leaves fresh foods and drinks~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:43 pm
Speedira Windira
~leaves fresh foods and drinks~

Thank you, I'm going to need it for writing this self imposed essay.
Also Pumpernickel bread should be good for staying longer times, for the future. these bananas that you brought are already turning brown.
On that note, did you know that having bananas on a boat is considered unlucky???  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:21 am
So... My college sold my graduation out to a bank... I have a sponsored alumni cup.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:18 am
delasislas
So... My college sold my graduation out to a bank... I have a sponsored alumni cup.

That's, wow...
That sounds absolutely daft, are they really that hard up, or is the bank that big of a sponsor?
Of course, I didn't graduate from uni, so I don't even know if that's a regular occurrence...?
CONGRAZZLES ON GRADUATING, THOUGH.
(All caps necessary since I totally dropped the ball and didn't say it when you first mentioned it.)
*throws confetti*

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:00 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

That's, wow...
That sounds absolutely daft, are they really that hard up, or is the bank that big of a sponsor?
Of course, I didn't graduate from uni, so I don't even know if that's a regular occurrence...?
CONGRAZZLES ON GRADUATING, THOUGH.
(All caps necessary since I totally dropped the ball and didn't say it when you first mentioned it.)
*throws confetti*

I don’t know, but when it seems like everything other than a fridge magnet has the bank’s name on it and when you sit down there are pamphlets saying that you can get $25 when you start a bank account with them. It’s a nice looking coffee mug, but the gigantic advertisment is a turn off.
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:06 pm
I don't know...I can tell everyone that I had my graduation on campus, but the building was called the U.S. Century Bank Arena...so there is the word "bank" in that lol  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:14 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!!!!! heart heart

To celebrate, here is my pride avi with the trans flag in the background and holding another trans flag and gay flag with the male mood bubble and wearing all blue with a rainbow overtop while being shirtless because blue is the traditional male color and......

I'M GETTING TOP SURGERY THIS SUMMERKVJ.NSDFV.KJNSDF.NDFVNN HOLY s**t IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING I'M GETTING TOP SURGERY!!!!! blaugh So here is a shirtless avi for you all! Shirtless me! 3nodding Oh my god I can't wait!!!!!

Happy pride month to all LGBT+ people here in the guild, to all allies and supporters (you mean everything to us, thank you for being so wonderful and existing), and thank you to this guild for still loving me through everything!! I love you all, you're the best! Here is where I first came out, and I will never forget that. biggrin

We're always here to support!!! You are an inspiration for being so brave and following your true path. That is the greatest gift, and one you have given yourself. So thank YOU for being with us heart

HAPPY TOP SURGERY SUMMER AND HAPPY LGBT+ PRIDE MONTH! biggrin heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:58 pm
Blind Blindness
I don't know...I can tell everyone that I had my graduation on campus, but the building was called the U.S. Century Bank Arena...so there is the word "bank" in that lol

I'm sorry, had to do the natural internet thing and look it up... I'm ashamed of myself.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:02 pm
So I've been listening to this podcast called This Week in Parasitism, they go over a paper related to parasites and pose a case study to solve, recently I've been trying to go after solving it for a chance at winning the book that they have. I was really happy that on my first attempt, I actually got a right answer. Pretty sure I have this one right as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:24 pm
I was there at Art All Night. With my family. Just hours before the shooting.

Most of the pieces were about anti-gun-violence. And the first thing you saw upon entering was a collaborative piece about it.

Yet there was a mass shooting.

I cried. I'm stunned...  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:43 pm
So. Have any of you seen these?

Guess who is getting paid a shitload of money next week and will be a total adult and buy one in red and black to scare the s**t out of people in his town because nothing ever happens here and it's full of empty land?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:17 pm
Well I walked at my graduation. Rain luckily passed a few blocks away from where we were. At the end of it we walked around the teachers and as luck would have it my two favorite teachers were right next to each other, but one was a ton more outwardly excited, scared the daylights out of me when she rushed me. Sadly, my other teacher thought I was also going to him and I had to transfer from gojng into a hug to double high fives in hopes of passing it off.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:28 am
I have returned!
For those that noticed I've been missing for a week, I was on vacation, the first one I've been on in years.
It was very fun, but boy am I glad to be home again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:46 pm
Queen Spazzy
I have returned!
For those that noticed I've been missing for a week, I was on vacation, the first one I've been on in years.

Welcome back Spazzy-chan! Where'd you go for your vacation?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:23 am
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy
I have returned!

Welcome back Spazzy-chan! Where'd you go for your vacation?

Thank you, thank you!
I went with my beau and his parents up to New England. We stayed in Maine, just a few minutes of walking off the beach, and while I'm not generally one for beaches or water, it was absolutely lovely there.
We also visited Salem in Massachusetts, and stopped by Niagara Falls on our way home. (My mum was a bit jealous of my Niagara visit, it's apparently something she's always wanted to go see, so we're already making vague plans for some point in the future to go back with her.)

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games