Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:24 pm
This just feels really different. After five years of long hair I can finally wear a hat or a hood again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:43 pm
No.

Tanakietsu

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:56 pm
Do you guys EVER stick to one topic for more than 2-3 posts?

Just wondering. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:08 pm
sometimes. I shaved my head so thats all the news I had..... Hey look, a piece of candy!  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:09 pm
Just as I thought. rolleyes

razz lol. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:20 pm
I made a preemptive answer for your question.

Funny how that worked out. :sweat'd:

Tanakietsu

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:36 pm
Tana has Psychic powers. He's been at the blue M and Ms!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:37 pm
I'm sun-burned. cool But only on my feet and my upper thigh, 'cause I forgot to put on sunscreen, lol. XD

Electric Kool-Aid
Animal Farm was fantastic! as was 1984! <3's them both to death.

Shakespeare for me really depends on which play and how it's presented. I'm a huge fan of 12th Night and Midsummer's Night's Dream. I also rather like the Scottish Play. Romeo and Juliet never really did it for me *shrugs* although there's some awfully nice prose... My fav. is probably 12th Night (I saw a production where they updated it to modern times and put it in the context of like a rock show, so all the characters were versions of famous bands. It was pretty darn awesome). I rather like Marlowe better though (Faustus!!!)

If you're looking for bawdy...go grab Lysistrata. Yay double entendre! >.<
Anyway...

I should probably watch some Death Note...

I haven't actually read/watched a lot of Shakespeare's stuff; I've seen the movie for Romeo and Juliet, but Julius Caesar was my first actual reading of the play... I did start a bit of teh Scottish Play, but at the time I was working on the Sound of Music musical for my school, so I didn't want to jinx anything in anyway by reading the play. I do know that a few of my fellow castmembers were a bit freaked out when someone mentioned the play the day before our opening performance XDD Fortunately, nothing happened ^_^

I've never seen Death Note... My friends are obsessed with it, and other animes, but I don't really watch much tv, other than Family, the movie channels and MuchMusic... ^^''

Kiki, I'll check out the When Night Falls roleplay, but I've never even heard of that manga, lol XD

Annd, welcome, Rabid Ramen! I'm Waveh, I hope you enjoy it here at RPR! -cursteys- ^_^

waveh_xo

Rabid Ramen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:44 pm
Thank you, Waveh. Just need to be accepted in an RP. >>;;

Besides that. How are you doing, chica?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:46 pm
You're welcome! ^_^

Which roleplay did you apply for?

Uhm, other than my sunburn, I'm pretty good, a bit bored... Trying to figure out how to get a playlist on my profile (which, btw, sucks. I need to pretty-fy it, teehee.) How about you?

waveh_xo

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:56 pm
Bitchin'MangaSite

YouCanReadVampireKnightHere
Thats the first page the the first volume.

I love the manga website. Its CrazyAwesome.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:57 pm
Erm, I do believe the Refuge of Thieves. Followed the rules, and I'm hoping to get some sort of response -- yet again. I'm simply impatient >.< Can't help it. For me, Snake is the seckiest character to play (the man's real name is Lucifer, but there's an obvious reason he rather not go by his name).

Oh. A sunburn? Ouch. Hope you feel better, maybe some ice pack may relieve the pain? As per the profile, I would try, but I'd end up dead on the ground after making an attempt to change it. The techy who helped me fix the internet had a few laughs on my expense when he asked if I had any questions. I, of course, responded; "Uhhh. Yeah. Put that in lame man's terms? -insert nervous laugh".

"Haha, sure ma'am." Somehow, I always end up on the ground twitching.

I'm doing well, inwardly laughing off my inability to get along with technology. Trying to figure out how to get some tickets for Cruefest (over the computer, haha). Besides that, the usual mood for the tortured/eccentric artist. <3 Great, heh.

Rabid Ramen

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:03 pm
Kiki, I'm sorry, I looked at the roleplay and it just blew over my head. XD Sowweh! Maybe I'll look at it again tomorrow, when my mind's a bit clearer. ^^''

Refuge of Thieves, sounds interesting 8D At the moment, I'm just in my Genetic's Lab roleplay, teehee.

The sunburn isn't actually that bad, I've had worse - last year, it was awful; for the Talent Show (which i had to perform the week after I got my sunburn), I was wearing a black shirt and a black skirt and people in the back thought I was wearing a pink shirt underneath. They also nicknamed me that sexy chick in the black, though... o.o''

That's okaii, I'm not so great with technology, either. XD I'm just playing around with some glitters from Piczo, hoping to find a way to get them to my profile here. ^_^
But, as long as you're doing great! razz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:15 pm
That sexy chick in the black? rofl, could they make it any longer?

lulz, yes. Now, let me go plummet down a spiraling depression just to get inspiration to write. XP

I'm not completely sane after researching, and the fact I've got me class in nine-ten-ish hours. Bleh, at least I get to sit next to Lucky/Peaches. With all our jibing, it's a wonder that I'm learning anything (at least he keeps me awake when I'm dead).

Am I the only one who has class this time of the year? Erk. Are you doing anything?

Rabid Ramen

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:21 pm
Yeaa, well, the guys who nicknamed me were in grade five. ANd I was in grade eight; slightly creepy XD

NUUUUUU Don't plummet downa spiraling depression just to get inspiration! It doesn't have to end that way! I just met you! It's not fair! -cries- Hah, j/kk. But, I know what you mean - I wrote a short, five-chapter story that set one of my best friends crying (well, almost) because I was thinking about what would happen at my funeral XP Which I do a lot, come to think of it... Think about my funeral, that is. But I'm not a depressed maniac - I leave that job to my best friend, lol 8D

Actually, I finished my first year of high school about two weeks ago, passing my exams and courses with flying colours; well, except for gym and math, but who needs those? =P

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games