Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:28 pm
eek

(THATS SICK!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:30 pm
((......wow..))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:35 pm
Tai would body flicker up to the gates and begin to look around for a certain object. This certain object happened to be a Akatsuki ring that Lenon would have dropped during his death. Tai needed this ring to get into Akatsuki, so he made sure he was going to find it. He would look around for a couple minutes outside of the gate, obviously searching for the ring. After another few seconds, he would see the ring by a flash of light when he hit the right angle with the sun lined up on the ring...

Tai would quickly over to the ring, and quickly pick it up. A smile would form across his face as he held the ring and tossed it up into the air a few times. Finally, Tai would put the ring on the correct finger, and then almost leave...he would grab a entry form for the hell of it and write down on it so he wouldnt be attacked. After finishing it off, he would disappear in a cloud of smoke...

Name: Chuin Chao
What you are bringing with you: Nothing but the clothes on my back
Why you came: To meet a friend
What village you are from: Hidden Snow Village
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you: Reiko Aburmae (Spelled it wrong on purpose to see if the village ninjas react to this somehow)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:38 pm
((Everyone just think that I dropped my ring when I lost my hand-it slipped off when I was coming in the Cloud?))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:26 pm
havockboy
((Eris small request if you ma please...Incinerate the body I dont want Zann Me or Lenon turning that into a human puppet and I am sure you dont want that either...Tho if you can I want to get his head LOL place it on a pedistal or something))

if you read my whole post then Blade body was already completely destroyed. 1st paragraph was me ending the fight 2nd was me destroying the body and 3rd was me leaving.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:00 pm
Jedi walked out of the village without a word.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:52 pm
Chiyori shakily ran out of the village. As she left the border's tears were streaming down her face, but she was covering her left cheek, for fear of someone seeing her in this condition...

(To Somewhere)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:11 am
katsuro appeared at the gates as he waited for them to open. as it slowly opens, katsuro ented. he did not have his akatsuki robe or hat on. he elft them back at the base. he was going to talk to jedi.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:10 pm
Jedi appeared and walked into the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:48 am
Kami walked toward the gate. He was in somewhat unstable state of mind.
"I remember this ******** gate... Made by the so great "Iron god" Kami says with sarcastic voice filled with hatred.
He slowly walked forward the gate, the gate reacted to his killing intent.
The gate started to grow spikes, they wore cauntious. It was not certain would Kami attack cloud... Spikes would though attack him after few meters.
Kami was about one meter away from the line where gate could attack.
Small grin rose to his face. He pointed his hand at the gate and draw line on ground with his foot.
"This is your line right" He said with voice filled with such statisfaction one ould wonder if he had just leaved the bedroom...
The spikes from gate shoot forward, pirced Kamis hand like sheet of paper.
But stoped right after the hand.
"As i said this is your limit." Kami says leaning his head to left in arrogant manner.
Then his appearance became ice cold again. Pure black chakra swirled around him.
"But metal is always just metal.." He said and walked forward. The spikes pulled back in same rate as he closed the gate. New ones bursted at him but in vain. None could get closer than inch away from him.
Kami stood half meter away from the gate.
"Well made.. but before me you are as useless as piece of paper." Kami said annoyed.
Not true tough... It would be really hard with normal abilities... Its hard even now..
Kami rised his automail hand something black sprouted and covered the area around him. Then it was gone. Kami had vanished and there was only large hole left in the gate. Slowly it repaired, but it couldn't change the fact that it could not protect the village.  

3Rton

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:02 pm
Jedi walked into the village and waited for Naro. then noticing the whole in the wall. "...... what the heck!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:10 pm
Jedi then ran into the village heading for the wedding.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:14 pm
Naro appears at the gates. "It sure has been a while." Naro walks through the gates with his cloud headband in hand. "I hope they will except me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:28 pm
Phi enter the village by using the gate so he can go to the wedding.  

xPhi-Phix

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:33 pm
Raiden flickered through the entrance, attending the wedding with his friends  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games