Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:36 pm
Lilli thought about it.
"Nubo might be better. You know how much Bou and Kyoiya rely him with Hiroaki. So could you get Nubo to come? I'm sure his girl friend, Anastasia, right? would love Annika," Lilli said, getting dressed into some casual clothes, and out of her pj's.
Black skinnies and a white wife-beater undershirt was what she decided.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 pm
[[IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IO_HEAD
_RAD IO HEAD ]]

Ben lifted Klara so her thighs were hitched up on his hips. He carried her over to one of the couches and sat down so she was in his lap.
All the emotions he wanted to express to her were ready to release, but he decided to let them out little by little. Ben began kissing Klara's neck, working his way to her lips.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:12 pm
Klara anticipated Ben’s lips reaching hers. It felt nice on her neck, his smooth lips grazing her skin but when he started there it always made her more eager for his lips to touch hers. Something built up inside her that way.
What a technique. She thought briefly before focusing on him again. He was very attention grabbing.
And then, finally, his lips found hers.
Firm and passionate while still maintaining a gentle respect for her.
It was like tasting little bits of his love with each and every kiss.
Klara felt pity for lovers who were simply human, with their limited senses.
No, that was no way to experience a loved one. It was just so much better this way.

Klara gripped at the fabric of Ben’s shirt lightly and slowly moved her lips to his, synchronizing with him.
The way they kissed now was nice, not too much for her to handle or to freak out over. If they eased into it she felt she could remain calm.
Klara pulled back. She could feel herself getting jittery. She smiled a sort of crooked smile and brushed her fingertips across his lips, she was surprised they weren’t shaking.
Klara gazed at the perfection of his mouth. The shape and curve of his lips, even the color, a pale dusty rose.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:24 am
Takeru grinned.
"No problem." He said, getting up and setting Annika in her crib. He took a step toward Lilli, and took her in his arms. He wanted to kiss her so bad, but they were 'on break' now. He wasn't sure if it would still apply after today, but he wasn't going to chance it. She might not get what he's talking about.
As he looked at her, a mix of emotions showed across his face. Love, confusion, pain. He sighed, then let her down from his arms, and he was out of the room in a second, shutting the door softly behind him.
He raced to Nobu's room. Anastasia answered the door, getting him with a soft smile.
"Ana, could you watch Annika for a few minutes. Up in Lilli's room of course, she's much too young." He pleaded.
"Of course. Nobu will watch him with me." She said, reaching for Nobu. He came to her obediantly, taking her hand. Takeru smiled, then walked to the room.
Lilli was already dressed, and Takeru just slipped on a wife beater and some jeans. Anatasia had Annika in her arms, and Nobu was sitting on the bed, his hands folded in his lap. Takeru smiled at them, before taking Lilli's hand and departing, by jumping out the window.
Once a few kilometers away from the manor, he stopped, then looked at her.
"Where are we going?" He asked.

---

[[Lina, could you please play Nobu in this for me. i have an idea.]]

Ana looked down at Annika in her arms.
"Awh. Look at Nika." Ana said, giving Annika a nick-name. She sat on the bed, close by Nobu.
The farthest that Nobu and Ana had gotten, was only making out. They haven't 'done it' yet. Partially because they were both virgins. But now Ana wanted to. She tried hinting upon it, but Nobu went by obliviously. Ana turned toward Nobu.
"Nobu..." She said, looking in his eyes.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:59 pm
[[yeah..]]

"Yes, Ana?" Nobu looked at her warily. What could she be thinking?
Could it be she was thinking of having her own child? Nubo was no where near ready for that. That and sleeping with her. He didn't feel quite mature enough.

---

Lilli chuckled, "Well, I thought that was what you were supposed to know. You were the one who suggested this."
Turning to look at him, she put her hands on her hips. Lately, she hadn't done much with her hair, as to straighten her hair, so it'd naturally curled itself. Lilli kind of liked the look. She'd gone ahead and cut it herself to her shoulders. I made her look more mature. Like a mother. It had more volume now than it had.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:52 pm
Takeru laughed.
Lilli was thinking of her hair. He messed it up, just for effect.
"I like your new hair. It's cute." He said, pulling one of her curls lightly. It sprang back up.
"How about we spend the weekend on the coast?" he asked.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:21 am
"I guess we could do that. Ben and Klara are up in the mountains so I think we should stray from there. I can only imagine what they're up to. No offense to Klara, but i feel somewhat bad for Ben. Klara is kind of prude. I don't blame her though, it was. just the she was brought up," Lilli said as they continued walking. Ben hadn't slept with anyone since he'd been to the manor.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:38 pm
Takeru stifled a laugh. He had seen inside Ben's mind. It was rather humorous. Not that he liked seeing Klara exposed, but the situation was amusing.
"That would be best, i don't feel comfortable seeing Ben, or Klara." He said. He wondered how Lilli thought about this, so he ventured over a little, with his mind. Only to be stopped by a wall.
"Lilli? What are you thinking about. You've been really quiet." He mentioned. Maybe she was blocking him again.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:23 pm
[[Klara hasn't been exposed!.....yet >_<]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:35 pm
(( OOC: The wonderful Kushy has returned! >:0 ))

John awoke.
He didn't know how long he had slept. The time had passed over him in waves. Still, he was unscathed; he could still feel the presence of his last dinner from the dining room still sitting in his stomach. Had he been encased in a spell? Had someone held him captive in his dreams?

Either way, John felt the need to stretch. He rolled in his bed's sheets - which were unbelievably dusty - and pulled his feet to the floor. A layer of grime and dirt sat like a blanket across the soft carpeting. He was fully armored; his whole attire began showing the signs of early rusting. John brought a cautious hand to his face, carefully feeling from his dirty cheeks to his ashy forehead.

Fully out of bed, he trudged heavily towards the bathroom. The door was... broken. Blood ran across the length of the wood. From that assassin I killed awhile back, he thought, remembering it fully. I'm glad they left me there to slowly die in my dreams instead of sticking a knife in me. His legs were half asleep. John flicked the light switch on, and the bulbs flickered for a few seconds before illuminating his bathroom. He flipped open the faucet, and fell into the tub.

After laying there, brooding in his thoughts for thirty or so minutes, he rose from his tub. The water was dark; motes of dust and dirt twirled in little whirlpools, ever circling the bathwater. He pulled the drain, and shifted out to his bedroom, not minding his wet state.

Why hasn't anyone come looking for me? His question was soon answered. He didn't notice it earlier, but his door leading to the hallways was barricaded from the inside. His dresser stood as a wedge between the door. John pushed it slowly, testing if his muscles were fine. They did not strain as he moved the dresser ever so drearily.

He opened the door with renewed hope. All of the other residents should be alive... right...? ...right? The hallway was empty. He turned to his right, gazed at the stairs, and walked with his numb legs. His pace was slow and ever cautious. He tried his voice. "Hello?" he croaked. His mouth was dry. He rested his words until he found someone. Anyone, whether they hold malicious intent or not, would be a sight to see; all he wanted was some company.

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:36 pm
Ben, still kissing Klara, began unbutton his shirt. Slowly, taking them one at a time. When they were all undone, she slid it off his shoulders. He let it fall to the ground with hardly a sound.
For a moment he paused and asked her, "Are you really ready for this? If you aren't, i can wait. Think for yourself."
Ben held back his ability, any part of it that might be influencing her. This way she could think straight, and be sure. It would hurt Ben if she regretted this.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:40 pm
[[OHH EM GEE !!!!
KUSHY !
-glomps-]]
xd  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:42 pm
(( OOC: Oh noes, I has been glompeds. My p***s got scared, I did not expect the glompzors. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:45 pm
[[ xP
oops, i should warn you next time.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 pm
(( OOC: -eagerly awaits a buddy to roleplay with- >_> <_< ))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games