Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:40 pm
Yaya kept on follow Geiho who is taking her back to her's village.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:26 pm
Returning from the Sand, Geiho passed through the gates, and headed to the jounin exam.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:49 pm
Raito walked back into the village waving at the shinobi at the gates.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:02 pm
User ImageShiro passed through the Gates, mumbling darkly to himself. He ignored the raven, still nestled in his temporary roost of his messy locks, who was seemingly snickering at the malicious sounding words poring from the boy's mouth. Certain words like "Maim", "Kill", and "Vince" seemed to be repeated often.
He had found out in his quest to get som Raiton training done, that his supposed "Team-mate" Vincente, had left on a trip with another team. That cheater! So now, we find our young quasi-hero embarking on his own journey, though he was planning on a detour.
His cue given, Shiromaru looked up, as if to stare at the bird on his head.
"So, where'd you say Kage-chan is?"  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:05 pm
"Kirigakure," Kuro replied simply from Lance's very feathery hair, "You do know the water-walking jutsu, right?". It was very amusing to watch the boy and even more amusing to imagine what was going to happen to Vincente when he was found.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:22 pm
User ImageShiro nodded to the question, though he seemed to go into a thoughtful mood. "So she's still there... Alright, then! Iku ze, Kuro-eh?" His head whipped over to a single bush.
That plant was just sitting there innocently, not even a single leaf fluttering. Shiro neared it and squatted infront of it, staring intensely at the shrubbery. After a few moments of nothing happening, he sighed and stood up turning forward again, this time actually leaving. If he'd have looked a little to the left of the bush, though, the'd have seen a black and orange tail flicking about gently.

{EXIT}

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:25 pm
Kuro nodded and flew off with a surprised caw as Shiro's head whipped over to look at a bush. Wondering what was up, Kuro stared intently at the bush as well from a nearby branch but was too late to see anything. As the boy walked and left Leaf, the raven followed from the air.
-Exit-

(OOC: L-Lance eek . L-look at the profile skeletons. Where all the new profiles are submitted....)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:45 pm
xxxxxxxxxx | R | aiden | K | aguya | R | aikenxxxxxxxxxx

| Tsuchikage | Bone Fighter | Lightning King | Ex-Mist 7 Swordsmen | The Blue Lightning |

"All shall be flayed by my eletric fury...."

"...Until you have met me"
User Image
"You don't know the meaning of fear..."

"...you'll be nothing more then a pile of ashes"

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
"Like lightning I move in a flash, dancing with the storm as the ground heats up and the sky roars.
I move fluently in the midst of combat, striking like lightning and destructively as a hurricane.
Precision and power, speed and strength, mastery and discipline wrapped up into one form.
I am Raiden, the blue lightning of Iwagakure"

X
X
X
X
X
X

"Lightning always comes before Thunder......."

User ImageUser Image
Raiden looked down from the sky, the air was no longer filled with moisture and he can see clear as daylight, though it was the same being in mist. But this time there was no mist, just the sun and clouds. Looking at Konohagakure he indicated to the bone dragon he rode to fly down and land by the gates. The dragon snorted as it landed, folding its wings as Raiden got off. Raiden took a few steps, activating his byakugan and scanning underground. Seeing the bones, this would be a simple solution. He punched the ground which left quite a crator in the earth, exposing the bones. He rose his hand, the dragon preparing to release its decaying breath upon the bones which would rapidly reduce the bones in the ground to dust

"You'll be dead before thunder even rolls"

Shruikan Tenshi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:28 pm
Akira arrived on Mikoto at the gates. As Mikoto Halted, Akira launched himself into the air as he twisted in the air while preforming a frontflip and landed next to Raiden. "You, have Byakugan?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:19 am
Noa ran out the gates to fetch Leaf genin from Cloud, as has been ordered.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:50 am
[[you just run by me and dont say hi.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:16 pm
xxxxxxxxxx | R | aiden | K | aguya | R | aikenxxxxxxxxxx

| Tsuchikage | Bone Fighter | Lightning King | Ex-Mist 7 Swordsmen | The Blue Lightning |

"All shall be flayed by my eletric fury...."

"...Until you have met me"
User Image
"You don't know the meaning of fear..."

"...you'll be nothing more then a pile of ashes"

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
"Like lightning I move in a flash, dancing with the storm as the ground heats up and the sky roars.
I move fluently in the midst of combat, striking like lightning and destructively as a hurricane.
Precision and power, speed and strength, mastery and discipline wrapped up into one form.
I am Raiden, the blue lightning of Iwagakure"

X
X
X
X
X
X

"Lightning always comes before Thunder......."

User ImageUser Image
Raiden nodded as he gave the signal, the dragon exhaling its deadly breath which went into the hole and began hitting the bones. The bones rapidly began disentigrating where they stood, becoming dust which the village started to creek. He expected Akira to jump to his plan. "Yes, Neo Byakugan to be exact" He said as he watched how fast the bones were being reduced to nothing

"You'll be dead before thunder even rolls"

Shruikan Tenshi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:18 pm
Akira tapped his headband that was covering where Raiden took out his eye, signalling that he to had Byakugan. "So, are you going to feel it back up somehow?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:25 pm
[[hold that post for a second. I am looking for someone to help with this. I just had another Idea. But, for this one I would need your Salamander.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:17 am
((I thought you had that metal stuff?? Well let me know what salamander))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games