Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:46 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:53 pm
//Lol. It's cool. Sweet dreams Evo//

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa
"Your welcome Airi-chan. Here's some water." He handed her the water as she sat back and got comfortable.

Sitting next to her he took the wash cloth in hand and turned her face gently toward him. "You like music I see. Good choice. It's funny music is like my life, and for you to choose it. It kinda makes me feel warm." He smiled then cautioned but smiled still. "Here this is just to get that sticky salty feeling off your face. " Hide gently dabbed her ace with the wash cloth, then put it down.

"The bathrooms down the hall to the left. Feel free to wash up and change into more comfortable clothes. I alyed them out the sink for you." He hand motioned to the hall. "Im going to change to, so feel free to use what you want."

Frozen_R0z3

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:09 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter nodded. He would take care of the child, after all it wouldn't be it's fault if Ravin died. It didn't know what it was doing. "Both Veronica and myself will take care of the child." Hunter paused for a moment. Dylan truely did love Raivn, it was quiet apparent and Hunmter smirked. "Your not that bad after all snack."

(( I love how Hunter keeps calling Emily an "It" xD ))

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:23 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Her names Emily. Emily Rose," He sighed, "Just an FYI." He wasn't being mean. His voice wasn't hard nor edgy. It was more distant than anything.
"Ha, really now? See all of that fighting for nothing." Dylan chuckled lightly.
"Are you ever going to refer to me as Dylan?" He looked up at the guy sitting by him.

||Because of how it could kill his lil sis ahaha! =] ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:32 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shrugged. "There's a pretty slim chance of me calling you by your actual name." he smirked and flung Dylan against a tree. "Fighting? What fighting?"

(( that sucked >.< ))

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:01 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Fantastic." Truth be told, he wouldn't have it any other way.
Dylan was whipped off his feet and thrown into a tree. He growled, and it only got louder as Hunter's smirk came into his view. He lept at him, throwing him to the ground, causing them to skid across the grass.
"Yeah, what fighting?" He smirked back from his place on top of Hunter.

||awwwh did not||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:13 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter snarled and threw Dylan off of him and rammed him into another tree. It was more of a play fight type thing instead of the usual trying to kill one another thing they were usually doing. He growled and stood up, crossing his arms over his chest.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:15 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

This time when Hunter threw him he smashed right through the tree. He grumbled, standing up on top of the brush that he had caused. Or that Hunter had caused really.
His eyes flashed amber but it wasn't real anger. It was just for fun really, but the Hunter in him was coming out. He ran and lept over towards Hunter, knocking into him with force again.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:25 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter slid backwards when Dylan rammed into him and he grabbed the boy by his shoulders and threw him into the ground again. "Yes, what fighting?" Hunter watched Dylan warily for a moment. He knew that slightly crazed look.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:31 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan shook off the fighter in him. They were only goofing around. But as a newborn he got into it easily. The thrill of the kill was so new to him.
Like a baby with a new toy, everything was enhanced and exciting.
He jumped up to his feet again and stared at Hunter for a moment, intensly.
Then he turned away, whipping his head around in the opposite direction quickly.
He couldn't continue right? He might go nuts again, blood lust.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:43 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter watched Dylan, now tense and cautious. At least he was trying to control himself. OPf course he hadn't learned self control yet. "You ok?"

(( >,< ))

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:33 am
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Domo arigato," she murmured as he washed her face. Airi leaned back into the couch and sipped some water from the class he had given her. The water slithered through her system, cold and wet and alive. "I do love music."

Airi smiled warmly at him. "I'm glad you feel warm. Your presence makes me feel warm."

She was flirting, but a little flirting never hurt anyone. If anything, she was growing fond of this mortal. Airi leaned in and pecked his nose. She set her glass down on the coffee table and rose to her feet. "I'll be back. I'm just going to wash up."

Airi stripped off her dress and slipped into the shower. Once finished, she dried herself off with a towel and got into the pajamas Hide had laid out for her. She turned off the bathroom light and went back into the living room. She plopped down on the couch beside Hideaki.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:47 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:44 am
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa
Hide smiled as she said she loved music. That was good. They had something else in common.

As she looke dto him and said her little flirt advance he chuckled nad flirted back qith coyness. "Mhmm, how warm?" Hide shifted so he could kiss her once. Then he left.

As he came back and sat down, he smelt of irish spring, and his hair was stil damp. He also had changed. Black pajama bottoms fitted his legs nicely, and a fitted blue undershirt showed off his lean muscles a bit more. "Feeling better? Ah, and I'm glad I got those. They look perfect on you." Hide stood and took her hand leading her to the bedroom. He pushed the couch on teh side of teh bed and sat her on the amtress. Turning on the tv, he popped in a movie and sat in the couch. "Hav eyou ever watched Underworld 2?"

Frozen_R0z3

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:18 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan felt his body lerching towards Hunter. And then the unfortunate human that happened to be about half a mile away.
"No," He growled before he could no longer control himself. He ran off in the direction of the human.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games