Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
The Dark Archer Give Away // NEW BIGGER PRIZES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:44 pm
I unfortunately won't be talking to a guy friend of mine from gaia anymore cuz he gave up his account to his cousin who is really mean~ I wish you the best Khalid~ t//t  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:45 pm
419 begins the countdown to my winning that prize this weekend~ ninja  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:48 pm
I just realized that heh I added an extra 15 posts i just need to get to that page not fill it full of posts heh~ ninja soo this is page 403  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:53 pm
402 yaaay almost into the 3 . . .digits again~ xd  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:58 pm
I am having this weird thing happen to me since like last year that i know of . . it is where i am having this feeling of holiday . . .something or other it is hard to say in a sentence or word so i'm writing it down as a whole here~ I feel like I am right there in a holiday like i can feel my family near and way too crowded when we are all at one house and talking and joking and laughing about stories we've all heard a bajillion times before but we want to retell over and over~ I smell the season like the crisp cool air of fall the feeling of looking up at those cool clear skies when i am taking the trash out at night and I feel like i could be trick or treating I am craving with my senses the feel of the cold crisp air hitting my skin and making it turn colors cuz i am so cold~ I am just ready for the songs and the music and everything that goes with the holidays~ heart heart heart (*for christmas I want dmitri sent to me in a box*)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:02 pm
I forgot on that last post to say what number it was (*101*) like the dalmations and now it is 100 oooh crud xd I am such a dorkfish last time it was 401 now it is 400~ smirks* I'm not tired I'm NOT tired not even a little ~ pssht rolleyes razz sighs* I miss dmitri~ heart sweatdrop  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:03 pm
$3.99 is what I'll pay for shipping and handling ~ naah I just wanted to say that I doubt you can get anything but an envelope for that much money ~ xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:05 pm
398 ~ My brothers Christopher and Matthew are watching my Inuyasha movie, and my two cats are messing around eating bugs and then the black and white one won't stop using my wall as a scratching post~ confused rolleyes  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:08 pm
What's this? A comment? Let's see who it is oooh it is the emoknight fellow I commented like over an hour ago~ hmm well I might as well answer back it is bad manners not to~ Well then let's see We could talk about what he has been up to I guess~ cool oh yes and this is post numero 397~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:12 pm
396*
*had to change it so i wouldn't be disqualified* xp
these are my cats by the way` they aren't asleep right now but this is the best pic of them~ also my favorite~  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:16 pm
I accidently stretched the page~ >_< 395~ rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:18 pm
You should and are supposed to drink up to 8 glasses of water a day~ 3nodding  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:22 pm
whoops messed up again* last page was 394 and this one is 393 @
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:23 pm
392~ and the money is getting slim~ xp  

Dmisgirl

XxYourWorstNightmarexX999

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:35 pm
Allo! bump  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games