Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:10 pm
Hmm... I don't know what to doll... *starts looking at various bases*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:45 pm
*works on a doll*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:56 pm
It's been awhile since I've done a doll of my HP OC and her love interest. So that's what I'm doing right now. biggrin It's back during their school days. I'm really happy how the love interest ((Snape - in case you're wondering)) is turning out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:03 pm
So yeah...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:09 pm
La di da...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:07 pm
Almost done with this doll.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:47 pm
Just got a bit more to do for the background and then it'll be done. smile It's a very sweet and romantic scene I think. And I love the on-the-moment imagery that I came up with when it came to the apples ((well, I made them look like apples; not sure what fruit they originally were supposed to be)). In the books, Snape is in love with Lily - who is a Gryffindor. My OC is in love with Snape who is a Slytherin. In my doll, I have my OC picking a green apple (representing Snape/Slytherin). The apples on Snape's side are red (representing Lily/Gryffindor).

Hehe...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:52 pm
*chuckles as she listens to "Do The Hippogriff" from the Goblet of Fire soundtrack* Listening to this song reminds me a bit of Billy Idol. If my Mom was in the Harry Potter universe, I'm sure she would be a big fan of the Weird Sisters. xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:57 pm
Sometimes it's interesting reading about what people do when they break up. One of my newest friends just came out of a relationship ((not sure who broke up with who)) and she mentioned that the guy deleted both her and another mutual friend off his Facebook. surprised Wow... Okay. Yeah, I can understand probably deleting your ex off your friendslist, especially if the break-up went badly and you don't want any contact with them... but deleting a mutual friend? Why?

*shrugs* Sort of makes me realize how reasonable and kind I've been with the guys I've broke up with. Well, my first ex might be a slight exception, since we later did end up deleting each other off our Gaia friendslist and blocked each other and what not. But that wasn't until months later - not right after we broke up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:00 pm
Speaking of relationships...

One thing that I love about being single is that when I go dancing at an event, I can dance with random guys without having to worry about jealously issues that a significant other would have.

One thing that I hate about being single when I go dancing at an event is that I don't have a partner to dance with, except for random guys who feel bad for me for not having a dance partner.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:11 pm
Done with the doll.

And about time for me to go eat some dinner.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:15 pm
Off to eat dinner.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:37 am
Good morning everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:47 am
I had gone to my Grandma's place yesterday. My Mom stained the new stairs we had built awhile back and Dad was caulking various holes around the house. I half the time did some yard work - pulling the dead stalks of the day lilies out and helping Mom take care of the dead stalks of another flower-plant that Grandma had. And the other half, I read Jerry Spinelli's Stargirl. Very intriguing book. The character Stargirl kept reminding me of Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series. So that's what I'll be doing my text analysis on is the similarities between the two characters. 3nodding

We then went to the dump and took care of both stuff that we didn't want any more and the dump pile we had created of unwanted wood and what not from the remodeling construction we were doing on parts of my Grandma's carport. So yeah...

After that, we went home. My parents took a shower and then we headed down for the Sausage Fest that was going on. Considering it's a sausage fest there wasn't much sausage food wise. There was only one station that you could get sausage on a stick, sausage on a stick and kraut, or sausage on a stick with kraut and bread. Yeah... and there was only one type of sausage they were serving. But maybe they would've had more during the actual "Fest" hours that was earlier in the day, but still... you would think sausage would be the main star of the food choices. Anyway! After we got some food and some ice cream, Mom and I went and rode three of the carnival rides - Yo-Yo, Sizzler ((I prefer the other name it's known by - Scrambler)), and the Carousel. biggrin My three favorite carnival rides.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:48 am
Speaking of which... I need to write in my journal. I feel like I'm falling behind on writing in it again. *sighs*  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games