Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:34 pm
whiters4
asbloodrunscold

Luckily Mel doesn't have much of a "life" outside selling candy!
Mel's just going to roll up on Solaris when she least expects it like:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This post just made my evening x'DD

Everyone can use a little more Morticia Addams in their lives.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:36 pm
whiters4

asbloodrunscold

//whispers

"Mamushka."

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:48 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

Bookworm knows what up!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:55 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
yo punny nut

Genkawolf
Nope, seemed open-ended for any changes and no moving from his spot and no exiting.

"He didn't bother speaking any further, and he'd fall silent altogether as he directed his gaze elsewhere." = "He isn't going to talk anymore even if you try to."

If I known the conversation was going to be super short I wouldn't have bothered asking to interact with that character. Finally know there is no intention of progression that it is okay for Patrick to move on from the first person who started and ended the small chat. He has no else to interact with in that area whatsoever aside from his kitten.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:58 pm
yo punny nut

Genkawolf

I was clarifying what you obviously couldn't see the first two times you quoted her when you got no response.

What you choose to do with your somewhat irritable (it seems) character is up to you. But if she ended the conversation, then she ended the conversation. There was no "open end" to which you could interpret it. And it's only proving the point further that she didn't need to alert you that she didn't need to be quoted.

Not every character is going to agree with your own, which I'm assuming you've more than learned by now given my following of his history.

You wrote yourself that he turned away and finished his piece of the conversation. No sense of his next spoken words or actions was directed towards Cecil. So what would be the point of quoting? I know alone by your posting habits that you don't quote people "in the area"; and so that wouldn't make much sense.

Nor did you have to be so rude about it.
A simple "okay" would have sufficed.
There was no reason to add in the, "Well you should've told me days ago." When you obviously could have moved on.

Not to mention the obvious "add salt to injury" by posting yet again in an extreme aggressive tone.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:41 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

Open-ended was referring to possibility of the writer changing their mind about their post like editing. Personality paints him to be happy-go-lucky and bundle of joy despite hating social interaction which he started himself and showed interest towards the kitten. Wasn't looking for my character to be agreed with and neither was he. Don't know what you mean by his history since it wasn't brought up in their conversation. I have quoted people in the area before in the past. Wasn't being aggressive and neither was Patrick. Would have liked to have confirmation that it was over by the writer like in the post itself or pm. Thee kitten could have wanted to interact with the guy which isn't going to happen now.
My character moved on now, and I would like so too from this situation.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:52 am
Genkawolf
oOBookwormYumiOo

Open-ended was referring to possibility of the writer changing their mind about their post like editing. Personality paints him to be happy-go-lucky and bundle of joy despite hating social interaction which he started himself and showed interest towards the kitten. Wasn't looking for my character to be agreed with and neither was he. Don't know what you mean by his history since it wasn't brought up in their conversation. I have quoted people in the area before in the past. Wasn't being aggressive and neither was Patrick. Would have liked to have confirmation that it was over by the writer like in the post itself or pm. Thee kitten could have wanted to interact with the guy which isn't going to happen now.
My character moved on now, and I would like so too from this situation.

I do apologize if I've caused problems for you and your character?

But I couldn't reply to your post, since you did state that Patrick have walked away, and with how the conversation ended, it's already obvious it's least likely for any interaction to continue on given how Patrick had started to doubt Cecil's intentions in a certain way?

I'm not trying to be real sensitive either? But both you and your character did sound rather aggressive in the posts? I'm in the wrong for not notifying you earlier but there was no need to put it in a rude manner? ;A ;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:52 am
yo punny nut

Genkawolf

My point was that it still wasn't open ended no matter how you look at it.

If you were to write that Patrick was finished with the conversation while he was interacting with one of my personal characters - then I would assume that the interaction was over. Not quote you again and again, then post again as if to expect you to continue a conversation that had already decided to end on one person's account. The end of her post was your confirmation that it was over. It's right there in the sentence I quoted at the beginning of this OOC dispute. And if you truly can't accept that, then I believe she's already apologized for not letting you know sooner.

And by stating, "If I known the conversation was going to be super short I wouldn't have bothered asking to interact with that character.", then you were therefore looking for someone that would be optimal for your character; of which Cecil was not. Hence: Not every character is going to agree with Patrick. Not every character is going to want to interact with Patrick upon seeing his rude approach on most things.

And by "history", I literally mean Patrick's history. It seems to me that almost every person he's interacted with ends up on some sort of bad point with him. It's not the first time I've seen it, and I'm sure it certainly won't be the last. Which is why I claim him to be an "irritable" character. Meaning he's easily annoyed - of which has been proven by the many interactions I've watched as Captain of this Guild and Lehakoe.

As for the aggressiveness, I'd like to say that yes, you were. There was absolutely no reason for Patrick to suddenly begin foul thinking on Cecil when he was perfectly fine for the next two posts after that. It just so happened that he managed to think rude things about him whenever punny pointed out that you didn't need to quote her. Of which I highly doubt was a coincidence.

So I suggest, Genka, that if you want to move on from this situation, that you understand your tone and word choice the next time you speak to someone; and this doesn't specify to Punny in particular. I've had this conversation with you on how you speak to other members more times than I care to admit from multiple accounts and I suggest you begin to follow my recommendations.

I'm assuming I'm clear, here?

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:09 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

Patrick has reasons to be irritable and he is not always like that. None of his friends contacted back with him, went through a recent break-up with his boyfriend and the person he saw as his brother left town suddenly leaving a note of his departure, he still waiting for the guy that promised to teach him how to call him back. Last he was that annoyed easily was when that holiday stuff happened and vented on the beach. He didn't know the guy was joking at first and being protective of his cat.Foul thinking was he truly felt because he feels he can't trust what people say not even by strangers. Its clear I have to be more careful with words and that Patrick will have to stay away from people from now on until he has enough time to heal emotionally. Duly noted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:28 am
yo punny nut

Genkawolf

Unfortunately from what I've seen, 9 times out of 10 he's rude and brash. And none of his friends contacted him because you wrote in his biography that they didn't contact him, first of all.

I'm only pointing these out because these are literally the only things I've seen of Patrick. And in Lehakoe, there's not really much he can say for being the way that he is. Love's Orchard, it's different.

Like I said. I don't care how you play your character. It's your character.
That doesn't mean you don't need to follow common courtesy in OOC and in normal RP practice.

As long as you understand, then we can drop it.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:50 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
yo punny nut

Genkawolf

Unfortunately from what I've seen, 9 times out of 10 he's rude and brash. And none of his friends contacted him because you wrote in his biography that they didn't contact him, first of all.

I'm only pointing these out because these are literally the only things I've seen of Patrick. And in Lehakoe, there's not really much he can say for being the way that he is. Love's Orchard, it's different.

Like I said. I don't care how you play your character. It's your character.
That doesn't mean you don't need to follow common courtesy in OOC and in normal RP practice.

As long as you understand, then we can drop it.

Wasn't like that with the person that promised him to teach him how to swim back at the potion shop and the times he was with his boyfriend at the guild and the art museum and with most acquaintances. I don't see any mention of the contact thing mention in the biography of his profile and they really contacted him back and still possible for them to do so if they want to through e-mail. In Lehakoe, he committed suicide by drowning and dealing with a lot of changes from his body and mind for his second year and in college he was alone and rejected a lot and has once thought he tried to commit suicide through that accident on that trip. Alright, I guess, but I'm sticking with the decision of him not interacting with other people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:33 am
asbloodrunscold

Its all about the tests! Mel won't scare someone while at work that would just be terrible and she's not trying to get fired XD
Outside of work its fair game!

Late reply since I'm working on the profile for Hikaru's raven, and I hope there will be fewer cases, if not totally under control.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:52 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Pretty good for the most part. A bit tired since it's almost 4am here. I really should be getting to bed. How about yourself?

I'm doing well, hoping the rest of the light novels I ordered come today.

It's almost 11 am here biggrin

Cool. c:

Ahh. That's a pretty big time difference then lol. I think I may be heading to bed, so I apologize if I just disappear. > - <

That's alright smile

I've been having trouble finding an rp since I've been back xD
Nobody wants to hang out with the gynophobe razz

Ahh, well, I have an excitable vampire (Savannah), a socially awkward wolf (Skye)

I think Skye and Artie could maybe get along, in terms of the wolf part. biggrin  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games