Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:07 pm
Welcome, Monsieur Starry.

I am your Vice Captain, Tak. Im turning 17 in 10 days.
And have a fetish for language and thought.

Im a pure Italian, and have a twin Brother.
Fluent in Italian, pretty much French and learning Spanish.

Along with a partial mix of other languages such as German now and again.

Welcome.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:54 am
Thanks! Ah, I am honored to hear from someone of such a rank as yourself! I am relieved that I am not that much older than people here then. I have a friend like you, she is majoring in Persian and minoring in Linguistics, although she knows a tad bit of just about any other language. I like languages, but I am unable to use languages in the real world. I took Latin and Spanish.  

Starry Path

Voxxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:59 am
Heheheh lots of new meat... I mean members! Don't worry, I'm just kidding. Hello, Starry Path. I'm Voxxx, both friendly and generally useless. I like languages, too. Tomo la clase de español 3 con mi profesora asustadiza, la Srta. _____. Puedo incluso decir, " Hablo español, " en español.

Happy early birthday, Tak-san!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:17 am
o.O Should I be afraid? Mi hermano toma la clase de espanol tres tambien. I don't remember much Spanish anymore, it's been almost a year now. Latin is even worst, I last took it three years ago.

Arma virumque cano, Trojae qui primus ab oris Italiam fato profugus Lavinaque venit litora....I once knew the first fourteen lines of the Aeneid. gonk  

Starry Path

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:11 pm
Rank? Wow, I feel as if I should polish my stars, and tilt my helmet forward. -Puffs up Chest like a big time war vet-

Haha, Its noting special about being rank.
My title only Keeps Kirby in line.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:22 pm
Be afraid. Be very afraid. twisted

You like Homer?  

Voxxx

Starry Path

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:49 pm
Ay ay Captain! Or Vice Thingy... *Salutes.* As long as you keep someone in line!

o.o Ahh! *Hides.* Virgil wrote the Aeneid, Homer wrote the Odyssey and Iliad. I like both! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:34 pm
wink Had to make sure. I know it's silly, but I never cared for the Trojans. Except for Hector, because I pitied Andromache. The rest... I dunno. I didn't really care for Aeneas. I just always liked the Greeks better.

Don't get me wrong, I like Virgil. Just a bigger Homer fan.  

Voxxx

Starry Path

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:44 pm
Haha, the seed of the Romans...I read a lot of Virgil in Latin, and it's pretty! I do not know Greek, so I do not know how Homer's poems read.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:31 pm
D: I cheat. Not knowing either, I'll take my good ole English translation.  

Voxxx

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:30 pm
Welcome Bane and Starry!!!!

I'm the captain. Waffles. BOWTOMENOW.

Ha, you'd think I'd get tired of doing that, but somehow it just never gets old...XD

So anyway. No, I'm not seriously power-hungry. I'm just a regular person just like you!!! Haha.

Wow I am in a really random mood tonight. It's probably becuase I'm super happy because on April 5 Imma going to a hockey game!!!

If you haven't surmised from the above statement, I love hockey. A lot. And I don't care that the Blues have sucked for the past few years, I am still a loyal fan. Since I was 9 months old (no I am NOT exaggerating).

So, I"ll stop saying random things nobody cares about now. ^_^

Nice to see new faces around here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:02 pm
Chi you are SUCH a geek. razz

Hiiiiiya Starry. ANd don't listen to her. Rem is just my sister (or some awkward relation who lives way too far away) which means that I rebel against her often and she can't control everything. ><

But don't worry. I won't eat you.

Or if I do, I'll spit you back out. Imma vegetarian. mrgreen  

KirbyVictorious

Liara Miyu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:28 am
Hey everyone. I'm Liara Miyu, but call me Kariana or Kari. I live in Florida, USA and will be moving in with my fiancee in a few months, once I turn 18.

I've been writing for almost all my life. I mostly write fantasy, romance, and adventure but I'll try to write anything if I can think of a story line for it. I write short stories and novels but will also write poems sometimes. Usually to get my emotions out when I need to.

I don't know how good of an editor I am, since I've never really gotten the chance to edit anyone's work but I've always given constructive criticism when I do edit other's work.

My goal in life is to be a writer, even if I can't live off the money I make from my books.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:18 pm
cooooool.

Hi, I'm Kirby, too mixed up to provide a proper intro. If I tried, I'd come up with something like "completely idiotic" or "rather unlucky in love" or soemthing stupid like that. So, I won't.

I'm a mod. Which is pretty much everyday life now. I'm not allowed to do anything except help resolve conflicts (aka yell at people) and move stuff sometimes. That would be under the "completely idiotic" category.

Guild=life. Love your guild. Love the captain, or we'll kill you.

Sorta.

Hi there. ^^  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:01 pm
Down Kirby!

Anyways, Hello Hello Liara.
I am your vice Captain, and I am about to turn 17.
I live in Florida too.

And right now.. I am exhausted.
-.- zzzz  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games