Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:39 pm

"Mmm, Thank you sir" Niio bows while sitting in his chair and accidentally smacks his head against the desk out of being so groggy "Ohhh!" He rubs his head looking to Oroami. "Could you train me in water jutsu?" He then turns his head "..also...ummm, something in my head has been telling me to leave the mist and go to the water country, my dad had a house out there didn't he?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:47 pm

Oroami noddded "your father lived on an Island out there."

Havok-Trance

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:50 pm

"As a gennin am I allowed to travel to the water country alone?" Niio stands up stretching himself out he is very excited to start learning jutsu as well, but his father, Marquis, keeps telling him to travel to the water country in search for more answers of who Niio really is.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:57 pm

"Alone, no, Buuuu-t you can go there and find Sana and Matsuya, they are shopping int he capital, if you find them they can provide you company."

Havok-Trance

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 pm

"Before I leave, can you teach me a useful water jutsu or two?" Niio smiles wide.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:09 pm

as zale gets tired he stops kick the bag as much and walks into the main room "opps am i interupting something" zale says as his head turns to niio

LakeTawaret

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:14 pm

(your talking to a different Oroami)

The clone looked to zale, "don't worry."

Oroami smiled walking up to Niio "I can, but only one." Oroami pulled out the scroll and showed him the jutsu...

Isonagi no Jutsu (Beach Crab)
Description: A jutsu that can only be used on water or atop loose soil (sand, non-rocky aerated dirt, etc,) this technique causes a pair of pincers to rise out of the ground/water and grasp the target by the ankles before pulling him underground/water. An important difference between this technique and Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu is that in this technique the target is fully enveloped in the earth or water. If strong enough, the target can break free, due to the loose earth. Water is less efficient because of its fluidity, and the target not held long. There is something to be said, though, for the change in momentum that can occur when you force an opponent to abandon all thoughts save survival.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:16 pm

"wow" zale say as he watches the hand motions and mimics them but never preforms the technique "teacher what else do i have to learn before i rank up???''

LakeTawaret

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:17 pm

Going wide eyed after reading the jutsu description, "That looks awsome." Niio smiles wondering where to start on this jutsu.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Zale looks at niio "umm... you can try it out on me if you want..."

LakeTawaret

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:20 pm

Oroami smiled to Zale "you can learn that jutsu soon, but first you must tell me... What is the meaning of Genjutsu."

The other Oroami looked to Niio "once you think you understand it, go to the water country, then you MUST train with that jutsu many times."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:22 pm

"illusions"

LakeTawaret

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 pm

"Ok I think I understand it, I do know I will need to be on water to perform it or near lots of water." Niio practices the handsigns for the jutsu making sure to remember them.

(1/10)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Oroami nodded "Yea, you need to go onto that island."

The clone nodded "how are they used?"

Havok-Trance

LakeTawaret

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:32 pm

"if you need someone to practice them on ill be happy to help..."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games