Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Cobalt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:11 pm
Math is useful, true, but I've never used the quadratic formula since I took Pre-Calc or whenever it was I learned that stupid thing. You only use the higher-end stuff if you're going to be a scientist, mathematician, or economy analyst. (There's probably more, but I can't think of any right now.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:12 pm
-has suddenly gotten lost in the conversation-
Uhh... ^^''

Yeah, I guess math is good for some things. =) It's not my favourite subject though . That award goes to dramaaaa. <3

EDIT: And vocal next year! Can't wait for vocal!!! 8D I definately know what electives I'm taking in grade eleven: drama and vocals, which make the best combination everrr. XP

waveh_xo

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:16 pm
I was speaking of mathematics in a more general sense. smile

As for my funeral, I don't care for such sentiments. If anybody tries to give me a funeral, I'll reanimate myself and hunt them down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:20 pm
Lol.

When I picture my funeral, I see a lonely gravestone off in the corner of the cemetary, with nobody there to send me off except for maybe a stray cat. Maybe. Perhaps the ghosts of my pet cats will come and visit, but...
-tear-
Yes, I do have low self-esteem. 8D Though my friends nearly kill my ears with their screeching when they protest that I'm not whatever I call myself. XD

Of course, my visions of my funeral won't be true, I know that. But I can't stop the negative, depressing thoughts from taking over my mindddd. ;-;
ANYWAIIISSSSSS ,enough of my boring teen-angst. XD

waveh_xo

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:23 pm
O how I've missed this smell.

x3

Hello, my name is Tana and I am an addict.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:25 pm
ask

I'm over angsting, I now go do what I please, when I please, however whimsical or out there it may be. Just 'cause I wanna live in the moment. By the way, I think we're the same age. :3 I'm gunna be part of the Football team.

(Hangs off of waveh) Mine.

a question

Rabid Ramen

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:30 pm
Ramen, you confuse me! 8D No worries, though, I'm considered the blonde one in my group of friends... Even though I'm brunette.... Oh well. ^_^

But, yeaa. -gluggles Ramen- Randomnessss.. Oh, I'm going into grade ten, you too? XD

Sorry if I'm starting to ramble, it's getting late here and my thoughts are jumbled.

OH NO, Tana! You're not... -legasp- doing drugs??
That's not good! Unless I'm mistaken - in that case, forgive me. -bows humbly, blushing sheepishly-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:32 pm
My drugs are legal.

Alcomohol and tobaccie.

But on the rare occasion I will toast myself to - wine. Dx

Nooo! Not wiiiine!

Tanakietsu

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:35 pm
Ohhhh. Okaiis. Sorryy. ^^'' I'm only fifteen and the thought of alchohol and/or drugs still make me cringee. I don't like the taste of beer or anything of the sort, lol. ><  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:37 pm
Alcohol isn't just beer.

It's like the food pyramid with it's own categories (but not the recommended servings).

Tanakietsu

Rabid Ramen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:37 pm
c.r.e.a.t.e

Do I, now? (smirks, tousles her hair)

Jaja. Should be a Junior, but alas -- there's a cut-off date, and I didn't make it since I'm a Scorpio.

Yo, my name is Dani and I'm addictive. ;D

So, Tana. What are you addicted to if I may pry (which I will do out of curiousity)?

Edit: I see. Love the rush, the burn in your heart a few moments afterwards, or the sudden shock as fire escapes through the nostrils and runs down your throat.

a s a c r e d p l a c e

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:38 pm
Let me be clear, my words did not come from angst. I never was too much of an angsty teenager. My previous statements were solely based upon logic.

*gluggles Tana* heart  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Cobalt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:38 pm
Haha, the alcohol pyramid is really an obelisk, because it's all the smallest part of the pyramid - limited servings per day. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:40 pm
I'm an on and off Cigahollic.

And it sucks, cause people generally start to dislike me more and more when they learn it.

"That's disgusting blah, blah."

Well so are everyone else's dirty habits, but I don't complain (much).

Tana loves (probably too much) the spirit's portion of the Alcohol obelisk.

Tanakietsu

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:40 pm
Oops, yeah, I know. Sorryy. My knowledge of alchohol is very limited. XD

I once tried a Spritzer (sp?), it was really strong, but it wasn't *that* bad... Okaii, it was bad. XD

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games