Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:31 pm
Well, I applied to the university.... Hopefully I can come back with some good news around November.
On the other hand, we might start tearing the semi apart, finally removing the frame rails to make the truck longer.
Also have to start working on the survey job, time for research!!! blegh.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:06 pm
So, any of you remember that hat I was talking about making after my Monokuma hat? No? Don't worry, I forgive you, it's been... ages, after all.
ANYway, I finished it finally!
BEHOLD, MONOMI HAT! (boop the spoiler, the image is large-ish)
User Image

I look like a total derp, but I wanted a photo of it worn, and since I don't have a wig head as a stand-in...
But huzzah, I've a hat for the cold months ahead!
And if you've any interest at all in reading me ramble on about the materials and creation of this, the deviation page is over here.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:46 pm
I like that my phone just up and decides to reset every so often. It keeps me on my toes because I have to remember like 100 contacts.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:51 pm
Super glad to see no one burned down the place in my few days of absence!
Wanted to drop in and let you all know Spazzy is still living since it's weird for me to disappear without any word.
I've been trying to get over an illness and it's been pretty thoroughly kicking my but for three straight days, but I finally started feeling properly better yesterday.
Which was great news, my beau and I had a reservation at his workplace for a date for our anniversary. (It was a fantastic date, in case you were wondering; I've never even been inside a place so fancy as that before, and to think my beau works there, just wow.)
I should be back to near top shape in a day or so, hopefully.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:19 pm
Queen Spazzy
Wanted to drop in and let you all know Spazzy is still living since it's weird for me to disappear without any word.
I've been trying to get over an illness and it's been pretty thoroughly kicking my but for three straight days, but I finally started feeling properly better yesterday.
Which was great news, my beau and I had a reservation at his workplace for a date for our anniversary. (It was a fantastic date, in case you were wondering; I've never even been inside a place so fancy as that before, and to think my beau works there, just wow.)

someone's house burned like a block away from my house. While they were in the hospital.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy

someone's house burned like a block away from my house. While they were in the hospital.

Ouch, that's awful.
But I guess at least they weren't inside when it happened?
Still awful though, "Hey, you're sick, aaaand, now you have no home, good luck!"
Would hate to have been the person to break that news.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:14 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy

Ouch, that's awful.
But I guess at least they weren't inside when it happened?
Still awful though, "Hey, you're sick, aaaand, now you have no home, good luck!"
Would hate to have been the person to break that news.

Police were saying that it might be arson... Was a pretty house, now it looks like you took popsicle sticks and stuck them together. Lucky it didn't get into the trees, pretty dry here and could have burned a lot.
On the same subject, a shop that we go to a lot for our tools also burned. They got back up and running in an older location.
PSA follow the burn ban and carry an extinguisher in summer months.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:14 pm
Those moments when you get cc'd onto a string of emails and barely get caught up before a new wave of messages come in and you don't want to say anything because the PhD's are talking. It's like I'm back to being a kid, "the adults are talking."  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:00 am
delasislas
Those moments when you get cc'd onto a string of emails and barely get caught up before a new wave of messages come in and you don't want to say anything because the PhD's are talking. It's like I'm back to being a kid, "the adults are talking."

Ugh. This too shall pass.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:26 pm
NecHocNecIllud
delasislas

Ugh. This too shall pass.

In all honesty,I'm fine with it. They were conspiring to get me more work.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:31 pm
I love my dad. He has his own business, so he can say that he wants to go on a big vacation at any time. Sadly most of these times are also in the middle of school for me and I have to say no. Now I'm working on this project and I get two days in and my dad comes up and asks if I want to go see family for 2 weeks during Christmas. Right when I have to be on the beach. Sopping wet.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:30 pm
FYI Netflix has a bleach live action movie. Not the best. But it gets you through episodes pretty fast.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:04 pm
delasislas
FYI Netflix has a bleach live action movie. Not the best. But it gets you through episodes pretty fast.

I watched the header teaser for it.
I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing.
I had to turn around to my beau and ask if it was for real because I didn't believe it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:15 am
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

I watched the header teaser for it.
I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing.
I had to turn around to my beau and ask if it was for real because I didn't believe it.

It's the genre I guess. Live-action anime remake. You just have to get into a different mindset. Take the crappy SciFy cgi movies, Piranhaconda, monster goes to eat some one and they are vaporized basically.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:14 pm
Just finished spending 2 hours legalizing my Pokemon card deck, filling out the forum, and registering all 60 cards in my deck for my first competition tomorrow. I'm stressed, excited, and I'm so happy I get to do this after waiting my whole life!!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games