Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:20 am
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Just finished spending 2 hours legalizing my Pokemon card deck, filling out the forum, and registering all 60 cards in my deck for my first competition tomorrow. I'm stressed, excited, and I'm so happy I get to do this after waiting my whole life!!

Ohhh, a competition?
Wowie, I'll be wishing you luck!
Let us know how it goes, and have fun~! emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:11 pm
Hey everyone. Just got back from another long absence of internet, and after giving all my RPs a token post or two, I was starting to get bored, so now I'm looking outside of RPs for something to do. Then I saw this guild pop up on my list, and figured I might as well drop in and see what's going on here.

Oh, and I'm using a phone now, which is SO much fun. (Not.)  

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:12 pm
Priestess_Kelina
Hey everyone. Just got back from another long absence of internet, and after giving all my RPs a token post or two, I was starting to get bored, so now I'm looking outside of RPs for something to do. Then I saw this guild pop up on my list, and figured I might as well drop in and see what's going on here.

Oh, and I'm using a phone now, which is SO much fun. (Not.)

Hiiii~!!
Nice to have you stop in!
Our cap'n is away right now, he's busy busy with school stuff.
Far busier than me, as usual, haha~
(I have more of a life on the internet than in the real world.)
I've pretty much just been binging shows on Netflix while I work on crafting gifts for Christmas (I got an early start this year, so maybe I'll actually finish everything I WANT to make, for once).
I'm boring. Very boring.
Ah, I have so much sympathy for you! Using Gaia from a mobile device is honestly the pits. It took me three tries yesterday just to sign in. First the page was like "lolno, no using the password box for you," then it straight up crashed my browser, and then I fought it for another minute before finally getting my username and password to enter, ugh. I'm lucky I don't usually have to resort to my mobile, because it's just a miserable experience.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:36 pm
Queen Spazzy

Hiiii~!!
Nice to have you stop in!
Our cap'n is away right now, he's busy busy with school stuff.
Far busier than me, as usual, haha~
(I have more of a life on the internet than in the real world.)
I've pretty much just been binging shows on Netflix while I work on crafting gifts for Christmas (I got an early start this year, so maybe I'll actually finish everything I WANT to make, for once).
I'm boring. Very boring.
Ah, I have so much sympathy for you! Using Gaia from a mobile device is honestly the pits. It took me three tries yesterday just to sign in. First the page was like "lolno, no using the password box for you," then it straight up crashed my browser, and then I fought it for another minute before finally getting my username and password to enter, ugh. I'm lucky I don't usually have to resort to my mobile, because it's just a miserable experience.

I know. I usually have to enter my username and password twice before it will let me log in. No matter how carefully I type in my username and password, it always says "incorrect login info " the first time I do it. The 2nd time it logs me in, even though the information is EXACTLY THE SAME as the 1st time I tried it. However, that's the login screen that shows up after you log out. I logged in from the Gaia homepage today,and it took the first time, so I think I'll just try going there first, rather than trying to login from that other screen. Hopefully that solves the problem.

I could go on and on about the many other problems I've encountered, especially those blasted emojis covering the Submit button as soon as I start typing. Now THAT'S annoying as hell, because I have to go back one page and then forward to actually submit a post. ((Yes, even this one.)) But that's better suited for the Rant forum, because I have a LOT to rant about.  

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:30 pm
Priestess_Kelina
I know. I usually have to enter my username and password twice before it will let me log in. No matter how carefully I type in my username and password, it always says "incorrect login info " the first time I do it. The 2nd time it logs me in, even though the information is EXACTLY THE SAME as the 1st time I tried it. However, that's the login screen that shows up after you log out. I logged in from the Gaia homepage today,and it took the first time, so I think I'll just try going there first, rather than trying to login from that other screen. Hopefully that solves the problem.

I could go on and on about the many other problems I've encountered, especially those blasted emojis covering the Submit button as soon as I start typing. Now THAT'S annoying as hell, because I have to go back one page and then forward to actually submit a post. ((Yes, even this one.)) But that's better suited for the Rant forum, because I have a LOT to rant about.

Ugh, I'd almost managed to forgot the agony that is trying to make a post from my mobile.
I'd LIKE to think that they're working on a mobile friendly version of the site.
Or just making the normal site more mobile friendly.
Because they HAVE to be aware of the amount of traffic they receive from mobile devices, and I can't imagine the amount to be inconsequential.
Last I'd heard the app was pretty much bust, though I think they DO have one again, maybe, assuming it's up to snuff with current app store reqs.
I always hated the app, though, it was harder to use than just the normal site, and I couldn't access the guild from it, anyway, which made it near totally worthless to me since the guild is my most frequent stop.
Once upon a time staff said they were working to make the site mobile friendly, but I've seen, like, zero results out of that statement aside from the beta inventory arranger that supposedly works better on mobile devices.
Though I'm not sure how you'd even get to it since the menus are stupid broken on mobile, so...?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:13 pm
Queen Spazzy

Ugh, I'd almost managed to forgot the agony that is trying to make a post from my mobile.
I'd LIKE to think that they're working on a mobile friendly version of the site.
Or just making the normal site more mobile friendly.
Because they HAVE to be aware of the amount of traffic they receive from mobile devices, and I can't imagine the amount to be inconsequential.
Last I'd heard the app was pretty much bust, though I think they DO have one again, maybe, assuming it's up to snuff with current app store reqs.
I always hated the app, though, it was harder to use than just the normal site, and I couldn't access the guild from it, anyway, which made it near totally worthless to me since the guild is my most frequent stop.
Once upon a time staff said they were working to make the site mobile friendly, but I've seen, like, zero results out of that statement aside from the beta inventory arranger that supposedly works better on mobile devices.
Though I'm not sure how you'd even get to it since the menus are stupid broken on mobile, so...?

Well, logging in from the Gaia homepage seems to have solved my login problem, so one problem down. Plus, I finally figured out how to view the full webpage title on this blasted phone, so now the one RP I didn't have linked to in my recruiting thread is now linked. I still have plenty of problems, but I'm slowly getting better at working around them. confused  

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:33 pm
Just so you all know, you can get gold for saying that you downloaded the new LK origins app. It's a cookie clicker.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:50 pm
Dear anon, you are amazing!
I adoooore this background item.
I'm not sure when or how I'll use it yet, but I'll use it, for sure!
Maybe I'll put my avi in a cafe?
Ah, I dunno, I'll figure it out!
Thank youuuuuuu for the awesome giftie~!!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:15 pm
HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I'M BACK FROM NEW YORK COMIC CON!!!!!!!!!

This isn't the greatest picture, but here's me in full view with my good friend enemy, Hela.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:59 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I'M BACK FROM NEW YORK COMIC CON!!!!!!!!!

This isn't the greatest picture, but here's me in full view with my good friend enemy, Hela.

Ohhh, looks like a fun time!
LAHV your cosplay, by that way, great job~

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:13 pm
Wooooo!!! 38 degrees and lots of blankets, onesies, slippers, and cat cuddling to keep myself warm! My daughter cat has been curling up in bed with me every day and night ever since the temperature dropped and she could. She's been looking for warmth, and I feel so chosen even though she's done this like 499304862 times before.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:52 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Wooooo!!! 38 degrees and lots of blankets, onesies, slippers, and cat cuddling to keep myself warm! My daughter cat has been curling up in bed with me every day and night ever since the temperature dropped and she could. She's been looking for warmth, and I feel so chosen even though she's done this like 499304862 times before.

I love it when the kitties cuddle! heart  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:12 pm
I've been rather ill as of late, and when I'm in bed my cats want to try to make me feel better, and while I appreciate the sentiment, adding a literal weight to the feeling of a weight on my chest is not the best way to go about it. =w=;
I broke out the electric blanket my mum gave me for my birthday/Christmas last year and the cat we consider mine (my beau and I have two, and each has a preference of person) is pretty enamored with it.
He was laying on my leg so long last night I had to shove him away so I could get circulation back.
He's been wanting to knead my blanket, though, and I can't seem to convince him that it's a bad idea, so I have to keep a close eye on the little doofus when I have the blanket plugged in because I don't need him electrocuting himself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:33 pm
Queen Spazzy
I've been rather ill as of late, and when I'm in bed my cats want to try to make me feel better, and while I appreciate the sentiment, adding a literal weight to the feeling of a weight on my chest is not the best way to go about it. =w=;
I broke out the electric blanket my mum gave me for my birthday/Christmas last year and the cat we consider mine (my beau and I have two, and each has a preference of person) is pretty enamored with it.
He was laying on my leg so long last night I had to shove him away so I could get circulation back.
He's been wanting to knead my blanket, though, and I can't seem to convince him that it's a bad idea, so I have to keep a close eye on the little doofus when I have the blanket plugged in because I don't need him electrocuting himself.

That is so adorable but also troublesome. I wish my cat slept with me, but my room is too small for her liking apparently.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:27 pm
Anybody have Destiny 2 for PC? I'm MagnusBlue and you can totally add me if you want! biggrin I just started playing yesterday and it's so much fun!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games