Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:07 pm
Naro appears ouside of the gates glancing back at the hole in the wall that was a little bit smaller before disappearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:13 pm
A blur can be seen running into the village strapping on his uchiha pheonix katana.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:24 pm
Teddy follow the figure  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:27 pm
Syn lands at the gates following teddy.  

SynysterGatesRules

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:37 pm
Hero landed at the gates and headed to find the mercs  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:42 pm
*Hanzo tags along with Hero*  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:18 pm
Teddy got off and did hand signs and then bit his thumb "summoning jutsu" he yelled a giant bee appeared and teddy jumped on it and flew to mist  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:18 pm
Hero landed with his toad then disappear to the mist  

i3 tails Yagura

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:17 am
((Ok WTF because the wedding place got deleted and redone (cowards..) I will just ingnore it.))

Kami walked out trough what was left of the hole in the wall.
"Certainly it did last longer than i thought." Kami mutters.
*Keh, Stupid Naro and Jedi, they cause now even more trouble then they did during my time*
**Phew what ever we got something to do.**
Oh just shut the ******** up.
There was somewhat pissed atmosphere in Kami's mind.
He though walked and continued his way to the secret place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:14 pm
Yokai slowly walked into the cloud village.

Dripples

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:50 am
Kami walked to the gates again, this time he wore his normal cloths though.
No one could know he was akatsuki. He had come to attend something which he didnt want to miss.
"Sigh what an lovely day." Kami mutters walking trough the gate.
He was calm like ocean, there was no intention of fighting this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:58 am
Naro walks out of the gates heading towards the assassins base.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:12 pm
Yokai bit his thumb and pounded it on the ground while saying, "Ookami summoning: Sky Wolf!" Yokai summoned the sky wolf and then got on it. He gestured it to move and then the wolf started to fly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:24 am
As the convoy came to a complete stop, the litters that the servents carried for the last month were set down and several men in exquisit clothing appeared from the litters. They wore long kimonos that had every color of the rainbow along the hems of it and the rest was green and blue with beautifuly embroidered scenes that showed scenes of gorgus gardens and the daily activities court.

Then the largest of the litters was lowered and a tall, slightly balding man with a long, white mustach and beard stepped out to look opon this city that was the village hidden in the clouds. He looked back at a group of cortiers that had come out to view the large city that was spread out before them.

He then turned back to the caravan and yelled, "Tasumi-san! Come here."

A man of shorter stature and of simular dress to the other counselers stepped out of the litter next to the one the older man came out of, much to his apairant disapproval punctuated by asorted grumblings and muterings as the other man made his wato his superior.

"Which village is this? Is this Kohana, Tatsumi-san?" The older of the two eyed his much younger assistant as he went through the small pile of faded maps he brought out with him.

"I I I am sorry, my lord Conseler." the younger one stutering under his superior's sharp gaze, "This isn't the hidden leaf village....sir."

A hint of anger crossed the older man's face but it soon passed into a sort of confused anoyance, " What do you mean this isn't it? We've been following your translations of the maps for the past 3 months and the first town isn't it?"

The younger man cleared his throat and continued, " But it may have been some confusion over the translations and..." he grew quiet again.

The elder grew anoyed, "What else? Spitit out!"

The younger of the two continued, "....begging your pardon, my lord Conseler. But these maps are not in the best condition to begin with and with the amount of time we had between the creation of these maps and where we are now, we are not sure if these maps are reliable enough to effectivly use, sir." He bowed, knowing that he would be brow beaten to an inch of his life.

The Lord Conseler looked taken back.

They were using maps that were all but useless.

He sighed then thought for a moment, " Very well, we must at least contact someone in this godforsaken country."

"Yatsumoto!!"

A young man with black hair and black cloak ran from the back of the convoy to kneel at the Lord Conseler"s feet, almost triping over a couple of concubines who finnally decided to risk of dirtying themselves to get a proper look at the city before them.

"What is your will, my Lord!"

The Lord Conseler turned to face the man, boy he thought to himself.

" I wish for you to travel down to that village and grant me an audiance with the leader of this village so we can get our headings from REAL GEOGRAPHERS."

The man rose to his feet, revealing his thin, clean shaven face. "Your will will be done, my Lord Conseler." He bowed again and slowly backed away, turned around and made his way to the village below.  

Calico Vass

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games