Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:51 pm
Daisuke walked out his room.
"Yeah?" He asked. He was lacking a shirt, but he didn't mind. Then he got a better look.
"Are you okay?" Alarm colored his voice.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:58 pm
John shifted, and his armor clinked. He could have sworn he heard someone... was he going deaf? He blinked. Dust must have blinded him. I hope it is only temporary...

"He-hello?" he called out again. "Did I hear someone?" He stretched out a hand, his eyes widening. He could only see the empty hallway. I know this house is full of vampires and the like... has my slumber brought me immunity from seeing them? "I... I can't see you. I can only see... the hallway..." he stretched out his hand again, his head switching from side to side.

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:01 pm
Daisuke squinted in confusion.
"What are you ta-" He started. John's eyes were wide open. How could he not see him?
So Daisuke reached out, grabbing his hand lightly.
"I'm here." He said.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:05 pm
John twitched slightly. "Thank you, miss," he said, still unsure of who was there. "Can... can you lead me to someone who can help me see again?" His free hand went instinctively to his side. He found his sword in its sheath, and held a tight fist around the hilt.

"I would appreciate it if you could help me see vampires again..." he swallowed down a lump growing in his throat. This vampire girl might EAT me. His grip around the woman's hand tightened. Wait.

His face blushed. "Sorry, didn't realize you were a, uhh, guy..." He chuckled nervously.

(( OOC: John = total GONK moment. ))

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:08 pm
[[haha.]]]

Daisuke chuckled.
"No problem." He said. "I'll do the best i can. I have a friend..she's a healer." He said, thinking of Bou. "Can you walk up stairs?" He asked.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:11 pm
His eyes drifted to the floor, then to the nearby stairs. "I can see everything well... just not, well, you. Lead on, nonetheless." A cold shiver ran down his spine. This was a vampire, right?

His voice choked for a second. "I'm a human, by the way... if I was weaker, I would have been crying 'Don't eat me!' soon as I figured out what you were." He laughed quietly.

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:15 pm
Daisuke laughed.
"Haha, don't worry. I'm a 'vegetarian'. i don't eat humans." He said, flirting slightly. "I can smell every human in this house. Including you. You live next to me, so your John right?" he asked. living next to John, Daisuke learned a lot about him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:20 pm
"You're in a room by me?" Realizing this, he brooded over how he had spent countless days in a frozen slumber. "If you knew I was here, then couldn't you tell I was set under some... spell?" He stared off into space. He had dealt with worse; crippling magic that had broken every limb of his body, seductive spells that had set his emotions into a fiery volcano... the works. If those people who were really after him actually wanted to kill him, then why did they only set him into a slumber?

He snapped back to reality. "...sorry. I'm just paranoid - I'm the last of my family. I figured the people who had killed my kin would be warded off, knowing there were vampires and the like in here, considering I befriended some of them. That's how I got here in the first place. But putting me to sleep? I guess they wanted to reinvigorate me for a final battle... or, hell, I don't know..."

(( OOC: By the by, John is straight like a stick. ))  

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:24 pm
[[yehh, i know. lol.]]

Daisuke was a little taken aback by John's choice of words, but he went along with it.
"I'm never in my room. My room mate, Keita, might've noticed. He never said anything though. I ventured in there one day, and saw what a mess everything was. Personally, I thought you were dead. But, i hate dead things, so i just left. I told someone else about it, someone in the maids' quarters, but no one came?" He explained.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:27 pm
John paused for a second. "No, I don't think anyone did. On account of the fact that I was knocked out, well... I really couldn't tell. Perhaps I was bound to the bed as well? Either way, thank you for helping me as of now." He blinked his eyes a couple of times, batting away tears with his eyelashes. He could not imagine failing in his mission to destroy every last member of the vicious clan who destroyed his family by being put to sleep. His pride was too good for that.

(( OOC: Lost track of time. I've got early school tomorrow, so I'ma head to bed. Night night LAWL'ster. ))

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:38 pm
[[no problem kushy.
;3]]

Daisuke smiled.
"We're here." He said, opening the door. Bou looked up from her laptop, gasping.
"What happened?" She asked, getting up.
"Ask him." Daisuke said, leading him to the bed. "He can't see. I don't think he's hurt anywhere else, just dirty." He said.
"What happened to you?" Bou asked, sitting next to him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:06 pm
Klara could feel Ben undoing his shirt. It wasn’t like she hadn’t seen him shirtless before but now-now it meant more.
Her hands moved of their own accord sliding his shirt off. Relax. She repeated over in her head. He stopped, looking her in the eyes, concern filling them. She started to nod, at first slow but then nodded jerkily faster. She did. More than anything she wanted to make love with the one true love of her life.
She wanted to- but she was just so darn nervous! She had no idea what she was doing,
Unusually quiet Klara looked down to her body, at her own shirt. She took a breath and pulled her blouse over her head. Now shirtless she appeared even more awkward-her body slightly hunched over Self-conscious.
Her eyes were cast downward, unwilling to raise her gaze. She bit her lip and dared to look up once more. Wow…Ben looks totally gorgeous. She thought to herself and was glad he could only read her mood and not her thoughts as well. "I want to." She was finally able to say as she looked in his eyes.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:31 pm
Ben didn't need his ability to tell she was more than nervous. He smiled.
"You're so cute," He said, kissing her forehead, "You don't have to be so nervous. I know you've never done this before, and it's okay. Just relax," He said, kissing her again. Holding onto her again, he stood, carrying her. He carried her over to the bed, laying her down on her back her head and neck elevated by some of the numerous pillows.
Ben unbuttoned the pants she was wearing and slid them off her legs, then he did the same with his own jeans, though more quickly. He climbed onto the bed, and straddled Klara. His head lowered, close to her's and he smiled at her, his eyes beaming.
Then he kissed her, like never had he before, putting all the love he felt for her into it. Everything he'd never been able to before.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:22 pm
John searched around the open room. He still saw no one. What was odd to him, though, was the laptop that was once floating on air then set down gently on the bed it was hovering above. He observed the sign, and realized it was another vampire.. or some other monster.

He tilted his head to the side a little. "A spell, set by the assassins out to destroy me, has destroyed my eyesight of all non-humans. Think you could help?" Judging by the voice that had called him, he realized it was a girl - an actual girl this time.

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:54 pm
Bou sighed.
"I'll do my best." She said, "Let me clean you up first." She added, standing to get a small towel from the bathroom.
She started wiping away at his face, damping the towel from time to time. Then she wiped down his arms, and what she could see of his skin.
"Alright, i think it had something to do with your neuro system, in the back part of your brain. It should be rather easy to fix." She said, touching the back of his head, applying pressure here and there.
"Close your eyes." She said, and he did. With her free hand, she placed a finger on each eyelid. She hummed a tune her mom used to sing, it had nothing to do with her healing though.
After a few seconds, she let go.
"See if that worked." She said, backing up.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games