Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Tobias couldent help to giggle at the riddle. "And the five dwarves have returned from their cave." Tobias said bout his brothers... where were chuckling at Rocky and Yue.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:28 pm

Shirou's ears perked up at the word "puff." hie eye twitched as he turned towards Dimitris. "D-did you just call me puff?" he asked, rather curious. He had covered his upper half with the towel, deciding that his pants and lower half would have to get dry without it.

((hey everyone, i'm going camping for a few days, so I won't be around to reply! but i will be back on the third!)

Jackal McFluffybutt

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:02 pm

"Hmm it appears someone is catching on to my mannerism's so I owe you an apology if I have offended you." Dimitris shifted a quick glance in returned then laughed a bit.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Shirou shook his head quickly, "nonono! its fine, just, no one's ever called me that before, it's rather weird." he said, dropping the towel, completely forgetting his shirtlessness.

Jackal McFluffybutt

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:34 pm

"Well I apologize anyways becayse Puff is a reference to a song about substance use and that shouldnt be said lightly." Dimitrs smirked picking up the towel and sitting down at his chair again.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:14 pm

As he felt teh same chill and warmpth run down his spine, Rocky looked back into the eyes of his handsome mate and replied "And I'm glad I found a fur like you~" He Then materailized a pair of khaki shorts onto his legs and laughed aloud before bursting out into song. "Peff, the magic draaaagoon liived byy the sea!...I remember that TV show!!" he turned hia head, body still facing Yue.

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Yue grinned at his mate and took the Khakis and his mate's paw, leading him to the bathroom to dress him; if that was what they did right away. Yue wanted alone time with his mate and as much as he liked everyone else; he wanted and loved his mate more.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Rocky blushed lightly, but visibly as his mate and he headed towards teh bathroom and entered. "So, are you gonna dress me? Ooooorr..." He winked at him and started massaging behind his mate's ears.
((Err...What now, Yue >w<))

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:08 pm

[Snuggly closeness by rampant fun! ^u^]

Yue purred and melted into him as he played with his ears, casting a seal on the door and about it to halt any and all intrusions. He nuzzled into his mate's chin and turned out the light, letting each other play and enjoy themselves in the dark and the mysteries it held. Sounds for passion and love could be heard from any who ventured toward the bathroom door.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:38 am

Rollo giggled and materialized a Camcorder and TV. The camporder was fed through the wentalationshaft, so that they could spy on Yue and Rocky... VIA TV. "I introduce, THE NEWEST SOAP OPERA! Urenalcuddle."

TobiasRedFox

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:43 am

Shirou smiled. He hadn't seen such a happy couple like that for a while. H picked up the soaked shirts, and after wringing them out, placed the croconaw shirt over his torso. "Yeah... I can see the nickname getting old fast though." he smirked as Rocky sang his song. "Perhaps we should.. not call me that." he added wit ha smile.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:19 am

Dimitris nodded and tossed the towel over the TV, covering the screen. "I don't think we should eaves drop on that... ever for our own sakes first and foremeost."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:00 am

Rocky's ears twitched as he heard something rustling above, in the ventilation shaft. "Yue, one second, please." He said, standing up and snarling into the camera before ripping it out and burning it. "Now, where were we? Mrrrr.." He went back to the sentimental love making that was going on in the bathroom at peace for he moment. -When I get outside...Whoever did this is gonna pay, dearly!- he thought. On the outside he was calm, but on the inside, he was furious, and you could feel his body heat rising.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:53 pm

The Toboe brothers were silent, their eyebrows raised. "And for my first trick, i will make what is under the towel DISSAPEAR!" Seth announced, lifting the towel and the TV was gone. Rollo looked innocent... enough.

Nikcodemus smiled. "Calm yourself and drop the heat act, We know your furious." Said the blue wolf in a book, waving to rocky to lower it down... though Nick thought Rocky was outside.

TobiasRedFox

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:28 pm

Rocky's body heat dropped slightly, becoming te good kind of warm. He used his free paw to materialize a camera, take a picture of himself flipping the bird, and slid the picture under the door with his footpaw, still being as passionate as ever with his other hand.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games