Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:03 am
[[Yes, I have that too, but I had a small Idea. Lava meets ice salamander. An underground protection barrier of ice. Would that work?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:40 pm
Raito sunshined to the village gates. About to sunshin away again his eye caught his fellow sanin Akira and another shinobi. Going up to Akira and the other shinobi he said "Hey Akira" Pausing a bit seeing a hole in the ground "Akria whats going on".  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 pm
"I'm having the bones from underneath the Village removed, before I begin to fully rebuild the village. I would have to brief you on it later...." Akira paused for a second. "Hey, you wouldn't know a Doton user close by would you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:27 pm
"ah okay. Doton user hmm let me think" Raito looked up towards the sky in thought. After he had found someone he knew he looked back at Akira "hmm well i know 2 but there where abouts are unknown to me so i am not sure at all. Raito looked back at the holes "well Akira i better get going" Raito turned around quickly and sunshined away.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:30 pm
"O, well."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:54 pm
Raiden nodded for a moment, being quick to follow up as he bit his hand, summoning Sankai before him. As the cloud of destruction was plowing through he rose bone pillars under each building, four corner methods and circular building methods so they can stand and incase something powerful enough was able to melt or shatter the ice the bones would be able to support the village for a short period of time. Sankai breathed its icy breath, freezing everything that was in the ground which the dust collecting froze into blocks of ice, filling the space between the ground and roof of the tunnel like space which is the only thing the village is on and keeping it stable. After a few long minutes and an hour, the process was completed. The village was now being held by nearly unbreakable and unmeltable ice from the blue salamander. And to make sure people don't suddenly realize its there, Raiden blocked the hold with bones, which was then covered by earth so it looked like nothing ever happened. Sanaki was dismissed and Raiden turned to Akira. "The process is finished, so if thats all I need to return to the hidden mist, so I can be with my people and ally. Me and Luo are discussing plans to have defenses about the village" He said in his deep voice, his natural voice.

(I'm not home so my format will not be used lol, sucks but oh well)

Shruikan Tenshi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:47 pm
"I was looking to use that space, but...." He rubbed his head. "I guess it would have been to much of a drag to do everything, I wanted."

[[Yea, I said it.]]

"Yes, thank you Raiden for all your help." Akira extended his hand to Raiden. "I also would like you to know, that this doesn't change anything." Akira knew there was a time and a place for revenge and this was neither.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:48 pm
†xxxxxxxxxx | R | aiden | K | aguya | R | aikenxxxxxxxxxx†

| Tsuchikage | Bone Fighter | Lightning King | Ex-Mist 7 Swordsmen | The Blue Lightning |

"All shall be flayed by my eletric fury...."

"...Until you have met me"
User Image
"You don't know the meaning of fear..."

"...you'll be nothing more then a pile of ashes"

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
"Like lightning I move in a flash, dancing with the storm as the ground heats up and the sky roars.
I move fluently in the midst of combat, striking like lightning and destructively as a hurricane.
Precision and power, speed and strength, mastery and discipline wrapped up into one form.
I am Raiden, the blue lightning of Iwagakure"

X
X
X
X
X
X

"Lightning always comes before Thunder......."

User ImageUser Image
Raiden looked at him, his eyes unchanged and nearly emotionless. "I wouldn't expect it. But you owe me now" He said as he leaped high into the air, the bone dragon flying under him and they took off into the horizon

"You'll be dead before thunder even rolls"

Shruikan Tenshi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:57 am
Akira smirked as he begun to walk into the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:14 pm
Akira came back a few days later, at about Dawn as he was ready to begin demoliton. Seeing as the wall wasn't put back up yet, execpt for bits and pieces, Akira and the two Jounnin guarding the entrance begun to destroy the remaining structures. Akira had ordered some metal sheets to be put aside for the reconstruction of the gates. He then bit both of his tumbs as he formed handsigns summoning Tepi and Ysuki, The twins in the middle of the Panther Family. 'Guard the gate as we work.' Akira stated as the to disappeared into the trees and awaited, if anything would happen. They Begun the Construction of the Iron Gate of the Hidden Leaf.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:23 pm
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

The cloaked man wearing the mask makes his way through the gates of the leaf village and towards the kage's office.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:30 pm
[[Word to EVERYBODY, the gates are gone now. No more gatey. Im rebuilding it.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:37 pm
Name: Sankai
Village: Land of salamanders
Equipment: none
Reason for visiting: To bring a note to the hokage
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): a few minutes

Sankai runs through the gates of Leaf her blue form slithering across the ground with grace.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:30 pm
Kunesume2
Akira came back a few days later, at about Dawn as he was ready to begin demoliton. Seeing as the wall wasn't put back up yet, execpt for bits and pieces, Akira and the two Jounnin guarding the entrance begun to destroy the remaining structures. Akira had ordered some metal sheets to be put aside for the reconstruction of the gates. He then bit both of his tumbs as he formed handsigns summoning Tepi and Ysuki, The twins in the middle of the Panther Family. 'Guard the gate as we work.' Akira stated as the to disappeared into the trees and awaited, if anything would happen. They Begun the Construction of the Iron Gate of the Hidden Leaf.

After a few days, 90% of the village was protected by a 20ft. Steel gate. "Now for a break." Akira said as he begun to walk back towards the Cafe.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:36 am
Raito sunshined to the gates, walking past he gave a slight nod to the shinobi's at there post and walked on to the fire country.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games