Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:20 am

"No." Nephilis said immediately. "He just left. He said he had paper work to do, but the way he got angry after losing Alastor says otherwise. You don't need abilities to tell you he's up not doing work, but investigating." He sits back and looks at Riko. "Poor kid. He's trying to hard. He's fixed the nation, even increased population, but he's trying to catch a very crazy terrorist. He's not using his head."

~~~

"Aunt Alyss, I have no idea what's wrong." He turns over and points at the ceiling. "I crafted that and all leads point to Kilitia." He rolls over completely. "What would my father do in a situation like this? Would he give up, or try harder? Better yet would he try a new method?"
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:29 am

Alyss created a small metal ring for Deron to play with, watching him stare at it slightly. "He would actually do two at once. Try harder and try a new method. This is, nephew, he was messed up after the stone so I don't know what happened. What you need to do is get this paper work done right away because I am tired of covering for you Kessaris. Just take a break from Alastor and do maybe twenty more papers and then think. Just get it finished so I can turn it in. And I sewed it back on for you. The button I mean." She put his jacket back and she stood, smiling a little. "You should leave Alastor a lone."

~~~

Riko sighed and spun the apple, looking now at Nephilis. "Well should I do? I can't really go help him since am prime leader and all." She pointed out, tired of everything going on still.

Maha clone

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:31 am

Tenshi felt someone embraced him then his head turned to meet Morganna's and he glared her knowing she was part of it but he wasn't at all serious, he them broke the act as she kissed his cheeks and smiled at her now kissing the side of her lips. "Well, I don't usually but Rouve kept me up all night, and then theirs......Well I have no more excuses he said jokingly as he then heard Riko and felt her push him, and turned his attention to her. " I bet it was her fault." He stated looking up at her again. " And yours as well." He said turning his attention back on Riko.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:40 am

(I can't escape cousins anywhere!!!)

"Okay." Kessaris said, remembering to take off his shoes. He stands up, walking past his cousins and and sitting down. He slides a paper from the top of the stack and looks at it. It was a bill. "What the hell?" It was a bill from the war his father fought in. "Unpaid....I'm tired of this..." He opens his hand over his desk. The drawer slides out and twenty pens float upward. The sheets spread out before him in a circle and in seconds, all of them are signed. "Done aunt Alyss. File them, get some funds and pay these people." Alastor vacated his mind and already he was functioning at an optimum level.

~~~

"Not much you can do Riko." Nephilis responds. "Nothing but wait. I mean, you could go see him. I could handle things for a while again. I don't mind." He stands up and places his plate in the sink to wash it. "I got this one Sammy. Anyway, Riko, I insist. I'm getting bored.

Mahareshi

xLulie

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:45 am

Lunia was out in the orchard, she had been there for three hours now, training. She had become what Samara had always told her she would, a strong, beautiful young woman who can do so much now, when she couldn't do anything earlier. As she placed her arms out at the side of her she would twirl, creating massive fire balls around her, which she then sent at a boulder that she formed from a tree, blowing it to pieces. She would then use her telekinesis to pick up the pieces and made them reform a large bear, taking up some of her energy. "Come... fight me..." she said ordering the bear. The bear then raced at Lunia and took two swipes for her, she dodged the swipes with ease and kicked the bear right in the chest, sending it flying into a tree, making quite a large tremor. She smirked and stood in a proper fighting stance that Nephilis had taught her, and got ready for the bear to come back at her.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:08 am

((NIce work,lol))

Keliah sat at a desk and began to write in a diary. She had made up her mind that she would stay out of the lives of the others. That's how Kilitia used to be. Independent, the nation was, and only concerned with itself. Everyone was in love and everyone seemed to think that she was a power crazed, crazy, show off b***h. She looked up and sighed. "Yes, that's the best thing for me to do, protect Kilitia, that's it" she told herself. "Besides everyone has a love interest anyways, so it's kind of dumb for me to stick around"she told herself.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:32 am

The bear came racing back at Lunia, aiming his head into her hands. She smirked as she cracked her knuckles, placing her hands out she caught the bears head in her hands, and they were basically having a who-can-shove-who fight at this moment in time. The bear was putting all of his might into pushing Lunia, whilst she dug her heels into the ground and pushed back, it seemed like a fair match, even though you would think that the bear could tear Lunia to shreds. Lunia smirked as she let go of the bears head and within a few seconds she leaped over the bear, making it charge right into another tree. The bear sat on the ground, extremely dizzy, but not that weak yet. Lunia looked into the sky for a few seconds and smiled slightly. She had one person to thank for making her stronger in her powers. "Thanks Keliah... wherever you are..." she said, as she then focused back onto the battle. Waiting for the bear to come back at her.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:00 am

Riko smiled a little and got up, hugging him. "Thank you, Nephilis. I'll be back soon I promise." Smiling she looked at Tenshi. "Have fun with Mo. Mo I'll be right back." She walked out of the room and down the hallway. A lighting flash happened and she was gone, now in Shale walking the halls of the bulb. She saw Alyss and smiled, running to her and hugging her. "Alyss! I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed while Alyss regained her balance quickly. "Where is Kessaris?" Riko asked, looking at her mother.

"Well.. right down the hall I can show you." Alyss took Riko's hand, happy to see her adopted daughter again. She walked into Kessaris room and got the paper work. "Kessaris you have a visitor." She said, a calm smile on her face.

Riko walked in, wanted to see kessaris but got distracted by Siofa and Deron. She bent down and kissed both there heads before Alyss took them out of the room and into the hallway. Riko closed the door and smiled. "I can to ease half of your pain. Nephilis let me leave for a bit."

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:02 am

Morganna frowned playfully at Tenshi before tickling his ribs. "Not my fault you're a lazy-bones," she taunted back.

Samara smiled at Nephilis when he offered to do the dishes. "Thanks, love," she said sweetly. She dried her hands and went over to the table, sitting on the other side of Rouvellie, helping to cut his pancakes into more of a finger-food for him.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:49 am

(Geeze go to bed early and fall behind a few pages sorry it took me a while to post this morning writers block stressed )

Ricky sighed as he finnaly arrived back in Shale "Sheesh if it wasn't for my weather abilities I would have been stuck" He said. He entered the bulb heading towards Kessaris's room to talk to him when he herd Riko's voice on the other side of Kessaris's door. He smiled hoping she would cheer him up he seemed to be way too busy these days anyway. He turned and decided to go rest up a bit before things got hecktic again.

Kendal had been walking through the halls when he saw Alyss and their kids. He smiled "Hey sorry I wasn't back here sooner had to go check up on things in Alloy" He said. He still was running Alloy for the most part but had been spending most of his time with Alyss and the kids. He took the kids from her arms to give them a hug "How is everyone today" He said he then looked at the kids "Staying out of trouble I hope" He said giving them each a kiss on the forehead.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:12 am

(( Trust me Masta I know how you feel..... ))

THe Guildmaster stood on the outskirts of Tenshu, his new mask held tight in his hand. It took him 3 years to construct it but he did it. He pulled off his old mask and looked at it. " And so the Guildmaster joins my collection. " He clipped the Guildmaster mask right next to the Conqueror mask. " And now a new mask is borne...this one shall be called....Revolution. " He said softly. He thought about the work that went into this mask, normally a mask construction would only take a month or so but this one was special normally the masks merely altered his appearance and restored powers that he shed with his old identity. But this one gave him new powers, hopefully with it he could find the thing that would make him whole. He gently placed the new mask on his face and watched as his body began to glow a bright purple. His outer body suddenly burst off in a cloud of dark purple and black smacks of light. " Farewell Guildmaster... " He said almost sadly, he looked at his new body and smiled. " Yes...this will do nicely. "
User Image
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:33 am

(well actually I was late.... though I took my time reading..it was kinda fun)

Silva was walking back home wondering about this war, even as a soldier he had no previous way of knowing these things. So it wasn't meant for him to know....I guess... But then a image hit his mind people he never met. A woman and two kids..smiling..but crying... A place of a forest of life..and two people that seem so familiar that was left behind. "Christiaan...." Silva looked at the sky.. his eyes were faded into the morning bliss..Until he found who he was when he was awake..the day when he was saved. A man strong and muscular, teal hair and yellow eyes. His ideal aura was similar to his, as he would smile all the time. His last words, Fina his family and tell them I'm back... Silva started to rush back home to grab a few things for this journey to a place called Herbacea.

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:45 am

Christiaan brushed her long, platinum hair out, securing it in a ponytail at the nape of her neck. She dressed in a kimono-style dress and proceeded to the great hall. Stepping out on the balcony, she looked at the vast forest in front of her. She hugged herself for a moment, thinking about the dream she had the night before. Tezu...he was back, but it was slightly different. But it was still him.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:51 am

"Hey Silva where are you going?" "I'm going to Herbacea" "Herbacea? why?" "I have something I must do..." "I see... well I'll hold down the fort for you..." "Thanks" as Silva mounted a horse and began to ride for Herbacea, after a 2 hour ride to Herbacea..he founded himself near a Large gate.. a guard came out looking at him and his attire. "State your presence" Silva sat there "I'm Silva Tezukya, I've come from Tenshu the Wind Kingdom..just only a visit" The guards stood there and opened the gate.. Silva came inside with his horse.. a maid came towards him and asked him to dismount. Silva dismounted and started to walk down the hall? it felt familiar.

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:18 am

(I just noticed something. Lunia is fighting a bear man. She's fighting a freaking bear. That's training if i've ever seen it.)

Nephilis looks back and responds,"Anytime." He looks back to the sink, noticing there were more than just his plate in there. His eyes level from annoyance and he mumbles under his breath. "Can't use my powers or I might melt them again...." He proceeds to scrubbing, actually enjoying the menial task. It made him feel oddly human again. "Riko is going to be the death of me Sammy. Kick her out if she is." He adds with a laugh.

~~~

"Nephilis let you go huh?" Kessaris said, turning around to view her. "I guess it's abou time. I heard he's been giving you the books since we split. By the way..." he stands up and walks to her. "I apologize for what happened not to long ago. It was entirely my fault. It's just been, y'know, a while since we were in the same room, hell, the same nation."

~~~

Alastor circulated through a forest searching for the Guildmaster. "Just when I need you the most, you quit. Great." He leaps from branch to branch like a monkey before opening a gravity well to the other side of the Earth. Namely the outskirts of a port town. Something was wrong even for him. There was no one in the town. "Where is everyone?" They had just vanished and there were no traces if anyone being there. "What?" There was food left on the tables. He could see it through the windows. Forks were on the floor. This incident happened not long ago. The food was still warm....
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games