Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Evoblack
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin swayed her hips jokingly, smoothing her hands seductively down her body. "Oh, but he's done more than taste my rainbow..."

She winked over at Veronica and laughed as well.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:23 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica's uncontrollable laughter was controlled after Ravins next comment.
"Ew," She choked back another laugh for a bit but when Ravin winked at her she started to laugh again.
And get dirty glares from the clerk.
"Lets buy this stuff and then we'll go across the street and get the fabric," She looked over at Ravin again.
"Oh my gosh, I just had the best idea." She smirked.
"We'll buy that, just for the hell of it. And you can like, put it on before we go inside and see the guys. And then we tell them that thats your wedding dress!"
"Their reactions will be priceless." Would they just like, go with it? Or say something? Hmm.
They'd have to totally pretend to love the dress though.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:48 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled in aggitation before taking off after Dylan. He jumped and managed to grab Dylan around his ankles and bring him down. "You know, your newbornness is starting to irritate the ******** out of me!!" he growled from on top of him.

(( sorry I was making lunch ^^ ))

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:15 pm
||ooh, can you imagine it? Dylan & Hunter. ^O^ That would be so sexy.||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin couldn't stop laughing at the look on Ronnie's face. "You know what? That is a great idea."

She took off the rainbow dress and returned back to Veronica with her regular clothes. Stroking the dress, she purred, "I shall call you Skittles. You'll be my fluffy forever."

Ravin glanced up at Veronica and winked.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:31 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Very warm," she breathed, smiling. Closing her eyes, Airi leaned in and met Hide's kiss. She opened her eyes. He was strolling was the hall.

Minutes later, he returned as she watched TV. Airi glanced up at Hideaki and smiled slightly. He appeared gorgeous in a pair of pajamas. Airi licked her lips and laughed softly. "Why thank you, Hide."

She took his hand as he led her into the bedroom. She sat on the armrest and snuggled against Hide. "I've never heard of it. Is it good?"

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:54 pm
(( Dylan and Hunter sexy as in what?!?!? ))
(( Is confused... ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:29 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was so close before Hunter grabbed his ankles, knocking him to the ground with an umph.
"Its not my fault!" He growled. Dylan attempted to struggled out from under him but failed, instead he growled again in horror towards himself.

||woah...what about hunter and dylan ..??||  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Why thank you," Veronica bowed jokingly.
The human smell in the store was intense, but she didn't think twice on it. There were clothes in here, and cute ones at that. Why would a silly human matter?

Ravin walked towards her and Veronica took the rainbow dress from her.
"Skittles is fitting," She laughed. The clerk was ringing up the purple dress, Skittles and the red dress for Ravin.

And Veronica was totally fine until she caught a wicked whiff of a human boy. She whipped her head around, faster than any human would to catch the eye of a boy, that was walking in.
"Mmm, Ravin." She giggled, forcing herself to turn back to her friend as she paid the lady behind the counter.
"One to Ten. What is he? Ten being the highest."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:58 pm
||Dyl and Hunter as a couple. Durh! Whaddya think??||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin glanced back at the boy that Veronica had pointed out. She shrugged, not caring. "Highest for what? Looks? He's not very attractive." Raye's eyebrow flew up. "You're not thinking of taking a taste, are you?"

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:05 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shook his head. "Yeah, I know it's not your fault, it's still irritating as hell though." He watched the human turn in horror when Dylan growled and Hunter sighed and lept off of the snack to snap the humans neck. Kinda like a confidentiality statment. "If your still thirsty then drink. But if it's just the blood you want then you really shouldn't gorge yourself." he gestured to the dead human.

(( 0-0 where did that come from?!?!?! ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:14 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"For you? Do you realize what I go through?" He looked up at the scared shitless human.
Hunter went after the girl and snapped her neck.
Dylan inhaled deeply through his open mouth and looked at the human.
"I'll be fine," He swallowed hard.

Okay, fine was an overstatement.

||O.O they so would not work..||  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:17 pm
||Night, guys! I'm going to bed.||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:21 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica rolled her eyes, "Yes, for looks. And I think he's sexy," She laughed lightly before taking her bags and thanking the lady.
"Depends on what you mean by taste," She shook her head, only joking.
"No Ravin, I'm not taking a taste from him in anyway, shape or form babe." She brushed past the guy, that was obviously checking her out and stepped outside into the cool air.
"I have Hunter, and he's like, a forty out of ten." Well, way more than that.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:03 pm
razz  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:24 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter gave Dylan an "are you kidding me?" look. "Yes Dylan. Your talking to the vampire who has a demon assigned to him to keep from going on a mass killing spree. I know exactly what your going through." he compared Dylan to Veronica. It made no sense how good she was at ignoring her newborn instincts. He grinned to himself, he had gotten extremly lucky.

(( Mmmm, they would never work out but would be hell of a set of eye candy ))

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games