Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Blond_Sakura

Mega Member

8,700 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:55 pm
yay, new people!
^.^
hello. u don't have to listen to kirby. she's insannneeee. : D
anywho, i am sakura, and i try to post something at least once per week....to keep myself from boredom.

sorry for the randomness, but i just thought i'd stop by to announce that....I'M OPENING AN ART SHOP!!....soon. (the prices are dirt cheap, yo)
if yur not busy giving yourself a writer's cramp, stop by and say hello. fill up the page a bit, lol.
i'll have the link in my timbits thread. ^.^

seeeee you.
-sakura  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:40 am
Yes, well

listening to Kirby gives me a headache too. stare  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:19 am
Art shop? I do love art shops.

Lemme know when your open, and I shall be your first customer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:04 pm
Hello new people! I'm back, I'm still a huge dork, and subway riding is a tricky business.  

Voxxx

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:31 pm
Welcome, Liara!!!

I'm waffles, the captain.

Uggh, I'm like Kirby. Too mixed up to privide a proper intro.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:16 pm
chi, my sis stole the disability seats every time we rode. >< But I wasn't allowed to make fun of her until we got off.  

KirbyVictorious

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:58 pm
Hi Liara! Welcome! I'm...well, I'm...not really important. But I'm Kurai, people call me Kuri! ( if they're too lazy to say the SINGLE EXTRA letter.) Anywho, I be a poetical genius and lyrical master! Not to toot my own horn, (toot toot!) But I am quite successful! ninja I also enjoy loads and LOADS of criticism or praise on my work! Don't be shy! Please!

Anyways, I look forward to reading some of your work and getting to enjoy another persons brainchild!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:50 pm
Kurai_kotori
Hi Liara! Welcome! I'm...well, I'm...not really important. But I'm Kurai, people call me Kuri! ( if they're too lazy to say the SINGLE EXTRA letter.) Anywho, I be a poetical genius and lyrical master! Not to toot my own horn, (toot toot!) But I am quite successful! ninja I also enjoy loads and LOADS of criticism or praise on my work! Don't be shy! Please!

Anyways, I look forward to reading some of your work and getting to enjoy another persons brainchild!

Narcissism is fun! domokun domokun domokun domokun  

xXxFollowMexXx

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:01 pm
NihilisticExistence
Kurai_kotori

Narcissism is fun! domokun domokun domokun domokun

Narcissism is now a part of a healthy and nutritious balanced breakfast!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:38 pm
Haha wow...Now I really do fear for my life!

Regular person like me? That's to say that you are power-hungry. ninja

Crazy people make life more interesting.

Hmmm, I'm smack down in the middle of Ohio. I wish I was in nice warm Florida. D:

Ahh, my life has just gotten busier. I'm Copy Editor of my yearbook, and well, the yearbook crew sucks this year, so I'll probably end up writing most of the stories, gr! At least I'm making a roller coaster in engineering, hehe. smile

I don't really have anything to post up, I am never able to finish anything, there is always something I want to edit or add. @.@ It will be a while before I'm satisfied with anything to post up! Just a warning!  

Starry Path

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:52 pm
*has neglected to read any posts*

Hi everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:44 pm
Im in Florida, and it is not so sunny.

Its been raining 2 days straight... =[ and is going to rain tomorrow on my birthday. -sigh-

And I have already started working on my Senior Project.
Its going to be uhh-mazing.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:17 pm
Senior Project, Takky?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:23 pm
Yup. Seniors are required to do an individual project reflecting on their Academy class and their future. (Like I am in the Medical Academy for taking Health Occupational Courses)

But the thing is.. I am in two Acedemys. Medical and Journalism.
But my Scheduel wont let me take Journalism next year.. which made me cry.. But I have decided to have it incorpoated in my Senior Project.

Im going to be making a Medical Newspaper. I will be writing it all year long, with articles written myself, and what I find in the real newspaper (majority will be my own) and I will do stories on everyone and their different experiences with clinicals, and pictures.. and layout design..

Its going to be uhhh-mazing.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:14 pm
Sexy! ^^ Can I see it when you're done?  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games