Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:27 pm
Great job Thaxul 3nodding . Even though an "angelic scarf" is a guy good guy item and it stands for everything I don't xd

Note: I've decided to buy the trillogy to keep as collector's items 3nodding The books I've read I had found in the Public Library and my school Library. I think I'll just buy the trillogy, The Silmarillion, and possibly Unfinished Tales. The HoME I don't really need except as a refrence. Which ones do you guys own?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:59 pm
Picture = 1000 words, thus:

A Picture!

I suppose a poorly lighted picture may only be worth 500 words...

*code fixed by thaxul

Dammit.  

Falathrim

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:23 am
I've seen that picture before. 3nodding

Thanks everyone! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:59 am
eek *Does the "Omfg it's snowing in England" dance* About bloody time, as well.

Nice scarf, Thaxul. 3nodding

Khorkalba

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:35 am
Longbow UK
eek *Does the "Omfg it's snowing in England" dance* About bloody time, as well.

Nice scarf, Thaxul. 3nodding
You too!

It was snowing here for like three days, on and off. I actually had a snowball fight earlier...and made a snowangel! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:58 pm
*rips hair out in frustration*

At least Vimy Ridge is short...unlike Ypres. Goddamn three battles. Goddamn...wasn't one ENOUGH?! GAH! gonk

*hobbles off, grumbling*  

Caeleste

Imyavie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:13 pm
Alfirin IV
*rips hair out in frustration*

At least Vimy Ridge is short...unlike Ypres. Goddamn three battles. Goddamn...wasn't one ENOUGH?! GAH! gonk

*hobbles off, grumbling*

I've got some old notes on it, need some help?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:18 pm
thaxul
I actually had a snowball fight earlier...and made a snowangel! whee

Haha. My brother and one of his friends (well, I know him fairly well too) were throwing snowballs at my friend and I (mainly me) when we were walking home.

Except they kept missing. *tsktsk* They were picking on people two years younger than them (for shame!) and they couldn't even do it properly.  

Zurgi

Caeleste

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:19 pm
imyavie

T'sokay, I'm finally onto Gallipoli. Thanks though.

Ah, I'm just complaining because I'm a**l retentive and have to prove that I'm better than everyone else in my class.
I'm such a loser. V_V

Hmmm...maybe I could be a museum curator when I grow up. That'd be awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:19 pm
Alfirin IV
imyavie

Ah, I'm just complaining because I'm a**l retentive and have to prove that I'm better than everyone else in my class.
I'm such a loser. V_V

Heh sweatdrop I used to do that all the time. I was paranoid and "needed" yes needed to be the best. Since grade 2 till grade 9 I got the highest marks and average in my grade. WHen I went into Grade 10, I realized that there's better things in life and I started having "fun". Ofcourse my marks dropped but hey, you have to live right? 3nodding  

SYFFER

Melian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:40 pm
Wow, I feel like quite the slacker. ;D I'm like 100/320 in my class. Woo. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:48 pm
Melian
Wow, I feel like quite the slacker. ;D I'm like 100/320 in my class. Woo. xd
Hey your class size is about as big as mine xd
We have about 300 grade 10's, 280 grade 11's, and 200 grade 12's 3nodding (and that's just the ISDL half of the school. The IOP half has almost as much)  

SYFFER

Imyavie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:24 pm
SYFFER
Alfirin IV
imyavie

I'm such a loser. V_V

Heh sweatdrop I used to do that all the time. I was paranoid and "needed" yes needed to be the best. Since grade 2 till grade 9 I got the highest marks and average in my grade. WHen I went into Grade 10, I realized that there's better things in life and I started having "fun". Ofcourse my marks dropped but hey, you have to live right? 3nodding

I think I'm going through that phase right now, but I felt guilty that I got a low B in Chem last Report Card. I was getting a high A before!!

*sigh* I guess I'm geekish at heart...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:26 pm
Being a Museum Curator would be awesome. Unless the museum was the crappy rural Hicksville kind. The kind that's in my town and nobody visits ever because it's not worth the gas money to get there.

No, I'm not prejudiced, why do you ask?

Go post in the Silmarillion thread! domokun  

Nimbrethil

SYFFER

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:40 pm
As you know my next quest item is for the Golden Laurels. When I first started saving up, they were about 14000 gold. When I finally got the 14000, I checked back and they were 16000. I reached 16000 and then... it turned to 18000 crying ! When will it stop? WHEN?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games