Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just gonna drop this here.
Happy Valentine's day, everyone~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:03 pm
Queen Spazzy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just gonna drop this here.
Happy Valentine's day, everyone~

Happy Valentine's day to you too, miss Spazzy.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:07 am
Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:44 pm
I've done more stress baking, we made ~20 cookies today. =w=;
Decided to test a new flavoring and made matcha shortbread today.
They smell like popcorn when they're done baking, it's weird.
They taste pretty good, though.
I'm not expecting these to last long, to be honest, cookies disappear fast here. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Starving Filmmaker

Mega Loiterer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:26 pm
Queen Spazzy
I'm not expecting these to last long, to be honest, cookies disappear fast here. >>;

Speaking of cookies, I have a Tiff's Treats coupon that expires tomorrow. That's considered essential, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:51 am
In case you missed the April 1st item grants, here they are. Human item Paws item  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:11 pm
Princess Zelda21
In case you missed the April 1st item grants, here they are. Human item Paws item

I know this is late, but thank you, Zelda.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:12 pm
Queen Spazzy

Late response, but nice!
Hopefully you're cooking/baking up some more stuff. I know you like doing that~
A distraction during the pandemic lol  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:42 pm
Blind Blindness
Late response, but nice!

Heh, yeah, I've done a lot of baking, we finally have our money situation smoothed out, but just listening to the daily updates from the governor stresses me out still, and baking is pretty much equivalent to meditation for me, haha~
I made chocolate strawberry scones a couple days back (gluten free, as literally all my baking thus far has been); the dough didn't make up quite right since there was no gluten to develop as it was mixed and kneaded, so I did drop scones instead of rolled scones, and they weren't exactly pretty (lacking an ice cream scoop, I used a large spoon), but they WERE delicious.
I originally had intentions to share a couple with my friends and their eldest child but, uh... I only have one scone left out of nine right now. >>;
Thinking next weekend I might do something lemon ginger flavored since I've an abundance of citrus fruits in my fridge right now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:29 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Late response, but nice!

Heh, yeah, I've done a lot of baking, we finally have our money situation smoothed out, but just listening to the daily updates from the governor stresses me out still, and baking is pretty much equivalent to meditation for me, haha~
I made chocolate strawberry scones a couple days back (gluten free, as literally all my baking thus far has been); the dough didn't make up quite right since there was no gluten to develop as it was mixed and kneaded, so I did drop scones instead of rolled scones, and they weren't exactly pretty (lacking an ice cream scoop, I used a large spoon), but they WERE delicious.
I originally had intentions to share a couple with my friends and their eldest child but, uh... I only have one scone left out of nine right now. >>;
Thinking next weekend I might do something lemon ginger flavored since I've an abundance of citrus fruits in my fridge right now.

Well, I'm glad you had fun baking! You are quite the baker, it seems. Such an artist, Brandy. Whether literal art, baking, crocheting...it's a part of who you are. 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:26 pm
Blind Blindness
Princess Zelda21

I know this is late, but thank you, Zelda.

You're welcome, captain! This quarantine may be long, but at least I can still find stuff to keep me busy. Like playing through the current Animal Crossing game, mostly. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:58 pm
Hey guys, guess who forgot he had a mule account.

It me. I forgot.  

The Badongest One

Thirteenth Teenager

The Badongest One

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:00 am
I am also not holding up very well during this time. :'3
You guys take care of yourselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:51 am
The Badongest One
I am also not holding up very well during this time. :'3
You guys take care of yourselves.

If I had a mule, I'd forget about it, too. >>;
I'm doing mostly well, being an introvert the staying home bit is just like "oh, it's a normal day, my perfect day, I don't have to go do ANYTHING!"
But... I think I'll have to do a round of steroids for my condition (everything went wibbly wobbly a few days back), and I definitely won't be able to leave my apartment then, which isn't really a problem so much as that my beau and every single person who wants to come in contact with me will have to be extra careful, and all this gobshite could throw a wrench in my babysitting gig. =w=;
Also, my beau is going a bit bats not having a job, yay food industry being shut down.
I hope you're at least physically well right now, and hope things will get better soon for you!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:08 am
Blind Blindness
Well, I'm glad you had fun baking! You are quite the baker, it seems. Such an artist, Brandy. Whether literal art, baking, crocheting...it's a part of who you are. 3nodding

Heh, my beau is a great cook, but he HATES baking; I can't cook worth a damn, but I can bake a pretty mean game.
Speaking of crochet, I'm MOSTLY done with a piece I've been working on recently! (Or, well, mostly done in the sense that's it's almost functional, I've got some work still before it becomes what I'm envisioning exactly.)
I've been using my old first gen DS case for all my DS devices since said first gen DS (so, you know, years, three different handhelds have called that case home), and I REALLY needed to upgrade, but the ones you can get in stores just don't satisfy my needs, so... I'm making my own!
I've got a pokeball-themed 2DS XL, and I thought it would be entertaining to have a pikachu case for it. >>;
I didn't actually get to my baking this weekend, even though I really wanted to make up some cookies for my friend's birthday, I haven't felt well and couldn't dredge up the energy for it, so he'll have to settle for a belated birthday surprise.
(I doubt he'll mind, he loves sweets of all kinds, and his wife has been just shy of begging to try my cookies since I started my baking ritual, they'll likely both be over the moon whenever I hand them homemade cookies. >>; )

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games