Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:03 pm

KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled
KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled
KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled
so, what's everyone up too these days?(past month)

Blowing up leaf,why do you care what rank i am?
meh, cuz i'd be pissy if you went and got promoted, while i'm stuck in a loser match.

oh Alicia said i can take a personal chuunin exam when ever i want,but i have to wait on something
what's that?

Just a puppet/jutsu/and the drama with leaf to pass
oh.
i don't know what they're so upset about. "Zeramaru blew up our village." rolleyes
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:04 pm

KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled
KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled
KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled
so, what's everyone up too these days?(past month)

Blowing up leaf,why do you care what rank i am?
meh, cuz i'd be pissy if you went and got promoted, while i'm stuck in a loser match.

oh Alicia said i can take a personal chuunin exam when ever i want,but i have to wait on something
what's that?

No, nothing like that. You battle the kage to see if your worthy the rank or small chuunin exam that the village holds that only local ninja participate in.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:05 pm

CrazyRiddled
KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled
KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled

what's that?

oh.
i don't know what they're so upset about. "Zeramaru blew up our village." rolleyes

oh no i kidnapped a leaf genin.....but i was also there helping when the leaf village was blown to pieces.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:06 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled
KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled

what's that?

No, nothing like that. You battle the kage to see if your worthy the rank or small chuunin exam that the village holds that only local ninja participate in.

Yea i have to fight alicia,but i told her i would after i geet a puppet and learn a few jutsu

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:07 pm

KaiKousecgen
xXlildizzle1516Xx
KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled
KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled

what's that?

Yea i have to fight alicia,but i told her i would after i geet a puppet and learn a few jutsu

I could've killed my Kage, lets see how you do.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:09 pm

KaiKousecgen
xXlildizzle1516Xx
KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled
KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled

what's that?

how are you doing with your puppet?

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:10 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
KaiKousecgen
xXlildizzle1516Xx
KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled
what's that?

ok ha ha but i cant kill her

@crazy well i use two at the same time and it works ok,i need a human puppet,i almost had one then the ex mizukage took it
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:12 pm

Hmm. Cocky much? Could have killed your Kage? Raikage correct? Why not fight him again? Not for fun. A deathmatch. One person lives. He has an Angel, Samehada, Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Hatake, and Dragconic. He's built up as a Ninjutsu Fiend, and you can't stop that from happening. Maybe when my brother makes his RPC, if he decides he wants to join Gaia (He's a writer and likes Naruto so I think he'll do fine) then me and him will work together, and I believe once before you said you could see through my Genjutsu? Not if you look at him. He'll have Bloodline Crusher. So, yeah... I don't generally do 2v1, but your pretty bad a** strong for a Genin, even if I think your profile needs to be re-submitted.

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:18 pm

KaiKousecgen
xXlildizzle1516Xx
KaiKousecgen
xXlildizzle1516Xx
KaiKousecgen
CrazyRiddled
what's that?

@crazy well i use two at the same time and it works ok,i need a human puppet,i almost had one then the ex mizukage took it
why do you need a human puppet?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:19 pm

CrazyRiddled
KaiKousecgen
xXlildizzle1516Xx
KaiKousecgen
xXlildizzle1516Xx

why do you need a human puppet?

cus i want one

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:21 pm

The Nekkid Hero
Hmm. Cocky much? Could have killed your Kage? Raikage correct? Why not fight him again? Not for fun. A deathmatch. One person lives. He has an Angel, Samehada, Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Hatake, and Dragconic. He's built up as a Ninjutsu Fiend, and you can't stop that from happening. Maybe when my brother makes his RPC, if he decides he wants to join Gaia (He's a writer and likes Naruto so I think he'll do fine) then me and him will work together, and I believe once before you said you could see through my Genjutsu? Not if you look at him. He'll have Bloodline Crusher. So, yeah... I don't generally do 2v1, but your pretty bad a** strong for a Genin, even if I think your profile needs to be re-submitted.

My profile checks out, guy. I was demoted if you haven't heard, thats why Im strong also. I know only 17 ninjutsu, my clan gives me plus five and my monthly bonus adds mu up to 21, so again Im in the clear.

Im pretty sure Scraps just made himself bleed and blah, blah for added effect.
I didn't even stand a chance against him when I battled him, I was just stronger than Kai over there, just I used the wind beats fire thing since he made a dome of wind around himself.

Im flattered you'll do that, I'll just have to kill him before he gets strong,Byakugan isn't the only reason I'll beat you, You should always have a backup plan besides straight genjutsu.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:24 pm

haha DT got his a** banned from VR now! thats what he gets for saying racist stuff about Bi, gay and lez people and pissing off jade rofl

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:26 pm

little mintchan
haha DT got his a** banned from VR now! thats what he gets for saying racist stuff about Bi, gay and lez people and pissing off jade rofl

WHO IS DEE TEE
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:26 pm

Drunk Tony?

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:27 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
little mintchan

WHO IS DEE TEE

Dead Temptations! he got his a** chewed in 10 mins flat!
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games