Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:22 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
These three kids maybe 13 thought they were bad a** so they stood in front of our restaurant dancing like fools scaring our customers off. (they were pretty much pole dancing) They noticed myself the manager and another guy. They challenged him to a dance off, they won they got free food, we won we got to call the mall security on them. I have never seen people run so fast.
... wow, thats a new one.. uhh again?
We get bored, really easy.
I guess that hold true, but I am the one watching Mario, Y. Link, DK and Samus beat the crap out of each other on Melee for no good reason
XD That has to be fun though.
meh, I am easily amused so yeah it is, but I want to play now but it is 45 minutes in so I want it to finish... At least I now have Melee
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:25 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
These three kids maybe 13 thought they were bad a** so they stood in front of our restaurant dancing like fools scaring our customers off. (they were pretty much pole dancing) They noticed myself the manager and another guy. They challenged him to a dance off, they won they got free food, we won we got to call the mall security on them. I have never seen people run so fast.
... wow, thats a new one.. uhh again?
I guess that hold true, but I am the one watching Mario, Y. Link, DK and Samus beat the crap out of each other on Melee for no good reason
meh, I am easily amused so yeah it is, but I want to play now but it is 45 minutes in so I want it to finish... At least I now have Melee
rofl That's a good thing cause it's a great game.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:26 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
very great game... some events are pissing me off still xd
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:29 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
XD It took me forever to beat all of thme

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:32 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
I have no skill with Ness so Space travelers is giving me a freaking headache
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:38 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
I hate that one and I am decent with ness.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:40 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
the pain is I allways get to Falco and then Die because of the sheer amount of Damage I have. Just curious Who are your best fighters?
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:41 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
the pain is I allways get to Falco and then Die because of the sheer amount of Damage I have. Just curious Who are your best fighters?
He is the last one righT? My best is Roy and my runner up is Kirby
Who are yours?

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:43 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
yeah that Birdy b*****d is last. Roy and Kirby... wow thats a combo I have yet to see, Usually people like Roy and Link or Marth but Kirby wow nice
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:45 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
yeah that Birdy b*****d is last. Roy and Kirby... wow thats a combo I have yet to see, Usually people like Roy and Link or Marth but Kirby wow nice
XD I guess I am just different. That is nothing though, you should see Echo he can dominate with any character, it's scary.

Who do you use?

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:49 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
XD I guess I am just different. That is nothing though, you should see Echo he can dominate with any character, it's scary.

Who do you use?
I am Mario first and DK third, and Downed is teaching me progressivly how to use Link... which is odd because I can really use Young Link... but no normal link... huh wierd.
In the original I can dominate with all the people (minus Ness) but in Melee there is so much more strategy needed so I am focusing on a few specifics.

What are your Stages you can really deal the pain on?
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:52 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

Who do you use?
I am Mario first and DK third, and Downed is teaching me progressivly how to use Link... which is odd because I can really use Young Link... but no normal link... huh wierd.
In the original I can dominate with all the people (minus Ness) but in Melee there is so much more strategy needed so I am focusing on a few specifics.

That is pretty weird. my best stages are the Hyrule Temple, Big Blue (?), and Final Destination, Cornernia. What are some of yours?

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:57 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

Who do you use?

That is pretty weird. my best stages are the Hyrule Temple, Big Blue (?), and Final Destination, Cornernia
Big blue is my nemesis in that game, I will not fight good on that stage... I just won't Why I dunno but it is evil. Everybody loves the Temple its damn near a fact, but Playing as contact fighters like Mario and DK Closer the range the better so I have Dream land (as well in the original) as a personal strong point and I am pretty good at the yoshi Island one, with the pipe cannon
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:00 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

Who do you use?

That is pretty weird. my best stages are the Hyrule Temple, Big Blue (?), and Final Destination, Cornernia
Big blue is my nemesis in that game, I will not fight good on that stage... I just won't Why I dunno but it is evil. Everybody loves the Temple its damn near a fact, but Playing as contact fighters like Mario and DK Closer the range the better so I have Dream land (as well in the original) as a personal strong point and I am pretty good at the yoshi Island one, with the pipe cannon
I suck on the Yoshi one, but the Kirby one is pretty good for me. Yeah... everyone does love the temple, but it is so much fun. Especially when you have item level set on high with only motion sensors.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:02 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

Who do you use?

I suck on the Yoshi one, but the Kirby one is pretty good for me. Yeah... everyone does love the temple, but it is so much fun. Especially when you have item level set on high with only motion sensors.
I put Max items with only mega/Poison Mushrooms Motion sensors and Bunny hoods needless to say its all good fun
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games