Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:35 am
((lol i know, right?))

Samara chuckled. "Well, they are at that age, love," she said. "We just have to trust them." She smiled and finished her breakfast before cleaning up after her and Rouvielle.

Christiaan hugged herself a bit. She felt like Tezukya was actually there. It was odd. She remained on the balcony, letting her hair loose as the wind flowed around her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:45 am
Silva came along the halls until he reached a Balcony to see a familiar face.. but didn't know how to express it.. Until something happen..his body was moving on his own.. his eyes and his hair began to turn to teal..and yellow.. and then he began to move over to her..placing his arms around her. "Christiaan"  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:52 am
Christiaan felt arms going around her, and a very familiar voice. She turned and saw him. It was like it was Tezukya, but he looked so much younger. Her eyes were wide, like she didn't belive what she was seeing. She reached up a hesitant hand and placed it on his cheek. "Is it...really you?" she said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:56 am
Silva felt her warm hand "Yes its me Christiaan..I'm sorry I worried you and Morganna and Flip.. But like you said...I'm much alive..I'm sharing my spirit in this boy... For some reason I'm drawn to him?..though its weird I know.." Tezukya stands there smiling towards Christiaan.. "So no more worrying my dear love.. rest your eyes..and sleep.." as Tezu smiled..Silva was in his eyes..as he saw so much.. this memory was his.. but why was he sharing? could've it been the time he was healed?  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:06 pm
A couple of tears trailed down Christiaan's cheek. "Tezu..." she breathed. She closed her eyes and pressed her forehead against his, taking in his familiar scent, which she thought she had long forgotten. "I've missed you," she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:07 pm
( rofl , Sorry xD)

Lunia smirked as the bear just sat and watched her, she smiled slightly and tapped on her knees for it to come towards her. "Aww... poor bear..." she said, as the bear started to walk towards her, before she placed her hand on it's head and smiled again. "Thanks bud.." she said, as the bear then disintegrated back into the tiny pieces of rock it had formed from. Lunia looked around her and started to make her way back to Samara and the others, hungry for some breakfast.  

xLulie

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:14 pm
Tezu smiled "I know you did... but.. as my time ends.. I can only stay in this state for awhile.. for now I'm going to rest... Please take care of Silva for me..and teach him..the spiritual training..that way.. he will become..stronger" as Tezu smiled.. the formal hair and eyes vanished and slowly Silva awoken in her breasts.. "um...lady..I can't breathe"  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:20 pm
Lunia approached home, a smile showing up on her face. She placed her hand on her hair and took her hair out of the ponytail it was in, to reveal long, bright blue hair. With golden hair pieces in the longer bits of it. As she came into the kitchen she smelles the pancakes and breathed in, sighing with happiness. Then seeing sight of her smallest brother Rouvellie made her smile even bigger, she raced up to see him and touched her nose on his, rubbing them together he joined in. It was something that made Lunia and Rouvellie's connection different, she was easy to bond with. She then stood up and looked at Samara, smiling gently. "Good morning mother..." she said, as she then looked outside of the window at the lovely scenery. "It's such a marvelous day..." she said, smiling again at Samara.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:22 pm
Christiaan pulled away in slight shock. "Oh..." she said, releasing Silva. She could still sense Tezu's aura, but he was no longer him.

Samara smiled at Lunia and walked up to her. She placed an arm around her, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "Good morning, my angel," she said. "Can I make you some breakfast?" she asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:26 pm
Silva stood there brushing off the silk from her strands of hair. "Um... I'm Silva Tezukya of the Tenshu Soldiers!" as Silva saluted. Somewhat it felt weird doing it to her.. Silva stood there and looked at her.. "Um... your Christiaan... right?"  

Miluion Feredir

xLulie

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:27 pm
Lunia smiled when Samara kissed her, "You don't have to bend down at least when you kiss me head now eh?" she said giggling slightly. "Breakfast would be great... i've been in the orchard for three hours..." she said, "But i'll make it, you have better things to tend to mother..." she said as she walked over to the kitchen units, thinking of what she could make for herself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:44 pm
Samara chuckled. "You're very right," she said. "You really have shot up." She shook her head. "Breakfast is already made. You might need ro reheat it, though. Pancakes and bacon are on the table."

Christiaan shook her head. "There is no need to salute me," she said. "And yes...I am Christiaan."  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:45 pm
"I guess you're right. It reminds me of us when we first met...well, not immediately, because I was a bit angry at somethings then." He looks back at her stacking another plate. "I love you know though." Neph notices Lunia enter the building and smirks. "Someone smells like awesome. I'm thinking Lunia?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:56 pm
Samara nodded. "That's an understatement," she teased playfully with a wink in response to Neph's comment about him being angry sometimes. "I love you, too," she responded. She looked over at Rouvellie and chuckled, seeing he had managed to coat his chin in blueberries. She took a wet dish towel and sat beside him, attempting to clean the squirming child's face.  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm
Alyss smiled and kissed Kendal on the lips softly, sighing. "I missed you, Kendal. I'm pretty sure Deron and Siofa missed you to." She looked at Siofa which was taking Deron's power. "Siofa stop it." She took Siofa into her arms and the powers went back to Deron. "Trouble maker."

~~~

Riko sat down on Kessaris bed and smiled, taking his hand. "Well... It's fine I can understand. You know love... I think we should do something to celebrate this occasion. I mean it's been three years and I would like to do something special..."

~~~

Yumiko stretched out, teleporting to Alastor. "What happened here? Did you get the residue?" She asked, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Yeah you got it." She put her hand down, stretching.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games