Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:02 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:01 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:32 am
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:45 am

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:26 am
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:55 am
BEST VC  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:42 am
User Image

Blind Blindness

I do my best~ c;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:01 pm
Tobi Kaito

Thank youu for the support.

Hope you're doing well smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:00 am
Blind Blindness
Thank youu for the support.

Hope you're doing well smile

Glad to support this thread of the guild as much as I can.

As for wellness I'm sorry it's a bit long so I spoiler it all. xp
Tbh I'm vaguely okay having mental battles daily lately with myself due to irl things and some gaia things of personal things. But I'm not too off I'm probably half okay, or like 6/10 maybe just a 7/10.

I'm mentally harming myself in fear of my irl family cases of having a fear that after we spread ashes of my parents where they married each other I'm going to lose seeing all my family together again for years even though I shouldn't fear it given I never had them all much growing up any way, but I'm scared whom all I'll forget after years again of not seeing each other, and then there is the facts in early 2020 I lost a friend I had since kindergarten because they chose my bad room mate we both barely knew over me and now I feel I most be a demon or something so awful if I was so easily replaced, and then for gaian things I had in 2020 my gaia family group have a case of some fight idk much about really, and now they're broken up with a small group I'm in of just four people and I'm too nervous to tell the big boss my gaian mom that I want all of us together again, and all cause I don't want to lose that big family group fully too cause then what family will I have if I do lose my blood family of irl family?

But other then all that I'm decent most parts now for 2021, my financial issues are somewhat better off but I'm nervous cause I fear I'm constantly failing my irl family with not working at all but having roommates/tenants pay me money to live here and that is keeping the roof above our heads, and fearing also that I am failing my gaian family by not speaking my opinion some more about how I want all of us back together and hope we can fix what issues happened this time to split us so badly.

And back to irl things I worry if my blood family all count me as family given we're all just connected by same dad or for two older brothers just a same mom, and when I eventually die hopefully years and years from now I worry many times about things like where I go when dead to what will my irl family be like then with kids I hopefully have in future will my family accept them even if I go off to marry a foreigner or even a woman whom is more not into Christianity as my irl family because I'm personally having a rough time with it all myself tbh that daily I feel I'm going to Hell when I die because I'm struggling, and I fear what my irl family will think of many choices of mine cause we have fought over my own dreams of what I want to do irl for work and etc. and it's all a mess of mental health for me.

Okay maybe I am more a 4/10 fine when I share it all like that with fears of losing things of comfort feelings from real life family to gaian family and feeling like I am failing all of them honestly and don't belong in my irl family fully. sweatdrop

I'm now going to find another thing to post idk if it'll be a gif or just a image of something maybe I'll try showing off a game thing I play by posting a picture of my own characters in a thing and share that. (recently got off xbox game pass stuff for PC a skyrim to mod with Inigo and more mods I picked just started and all but maybe I can share my little home made Dagi Khajiit Tori {Japanese name for bird and a male khajiit I'm weird and just use Tori as a boy name.} Also for a share thing my birthday moons for khajiit make me a Dagi Khajiit the little 3 ft cat people of magic according to a giant chart of things that was rough to do as it just goes as big numbers and you need to do thw whole thing of count your birthday in numbers.

idk I'll post something fun to see all the same maybe I'll even eventually ask my artist friend irl to draw a thing like me as an anime character in her views to share, or even what Vampire the masquerade clans she thinks I'll be idk I'm wild at times like that. blaugh

All same will post here as much as I can til gaia dies if it ever does or not idk, but til then will post much as can think of things to post even if I accidently post same things from months or weeks ago without realizing it til mentioned if any mention it. emotion_yatta  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:04 am

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:52 am

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:03 am
Happy St. Paddy's day.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:36 am

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:41 pm

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games