Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Teen_Goddess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:16 pm
Oo, looks like I'm the new one here. Oh boy. sweatdrop

Right, so I am not the best at introductions, least of all introductions of myself. So we'll just do a few basics.

Hi. I'm Alex. Or Teen. Or whatever you want to call me. I'm sixteen. I write (duh) and have little or no life whatsoever. The only ones here I really know are Tak and Kirbs, so... I'm at a bit of a loss here. You're all strangers, and I'm very stranger-phobic. So we'll see how it goes.

I haven't much else to say. So I suppose I'll leave it at that. Short and sweet and to the point.

Ciao.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:44 pm
*hug* Go explore. I swear you'll like it. We're not strangers, we're family.  

KirbyVictorious

Teen_Goddess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:55 pm
That's even scarier.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:19 pm
I mean, decent family. GOOD family. The kind who are supportive but not too pushy, loving but not stalkerish. ^^  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:18 pm
Then there's me, but we don't think about me. biggrin

I'm Reese, I'm cool (actually, it's rather frozen), I'm from Maine, and my birthday's in 26-esque days, depending on how you count.

I need to write. I feel so pointless. Someone give me a story idea. I'm feeling way too happy. I need to get some depression going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:18 pm
Kirbs: Exactly! *shudders* What did you think I meant?

Reese: Hi! Er... yeah. Just hi.  

Teen_Goddess

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:32 pm
Reese: uhmmm, sex? nah, that isn't your style, is it?

Teen: um, what's wrong with that again? Better than a shitty conniving family, aka high school.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:33 pm
Am I really that scary? xd

That depresses me. cry

Yay! 4laugh

Vielen danke! heart  

Reese_Roper

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:36 pm
Nah, sex ain't my style at all. I like sickness, the cruelty of the death of the innocent, hideous betrayal.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:42 pm
Thanks, Kirby. You make me feel so good about myself. xp

Don't freak, Teen. We are what we are. My name's Voxxx. And I don't like ovens. mad

Reese-chan, write about bruises. I had a really good idea for a story about this little girl who goes skating and gets bruises, but I forgetted. D:

Won first place in the school's poetry contest. 3nodding  

Voxxx

Teen_Goddess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:25 pm
KirbyVictorious
Teen: um, what's wrong with that again? Better than a shitty conniving family, aka high school.

Since when was high school a family? There's no family in that.

Hio, Voxxx. What's so bad about ovens? ¿No te gusta poner el gato en la estufa? blaugh If you don't know Spanish, look it up. I spent a whole class period laughing over the phrase 'pongo el gato en la estufa'.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:29 pm
Does she know spanish. blaugh

High school is a shitty family. Everyone hates each other. *shrug* biut we dont', 'cause we're special, and aesthetic. ><

Voxxxie! For gods' sakes just put a timer in your pocket or semothing!  

KirbyVictorious

Teen_Goddess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:38 pm
High school is not a family. It is a forced social event. But my school is tiny enough that everyone hates one another, yet everyone gets along. It's weird. But it's cool, because we can joke around with anyone because we know everyone.

Reese, look up some Celtic myths and create a new and fresh version of them. Or Visigoth myths. They're all full of depressing and horrific events. I myself plan to some day make a story or summat about the Celtic myth that resembles the story of Atlantis. They're all tragic. Wonderfully tragic.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Yay tragedy!  

Reese_Roper

Teen_Goddess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:27 pm
Tragedy rules. I write a lot of romantic tragedy and I love to read it (or watch it if a movie can pull it off), but it's kind of upsetting what a horrible name Shakespeare gave to the genre.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games