Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:57 pm
*highfive*

Have you read the first chapter of the book she's making for Edward? The one in his perspective? I can't wait for that to come out, too.... That will be very neat to read. Shows how different people can have different thoughts on the same event. Different sides of the same coin...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:57 pm
Hey um, if a mod is reading this, my RP "Fires of Hell" is over. Feel free to delete it  

Illin

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:59 pm
The only book I need to pre-order is Betrayal at Falador, the first ever RuneScape novel. It hits the Jagex shop soon! *is a nerd*

And I really need to finish The Subtle Knife so I can read The Amber Spyglass. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:03 pm
Mmm... Subtle knife was good, though The Golden Compass was probably my favorite out of those three.
I tend to like the first books of a series more then any of the other ones...
Save for in Harry Potter... I like the Prisoner of Azkaban more then I like any of the other books. Even if my second-favorite character isn't in that one... >>;  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:11 pm
Mmm, His Dark Materials. Been meaning to read those for a long time. But I might go back and reread LOTR again, it's been, you know, six months since I read it last. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:12 pm
I shall resist the urge to talk about my preference of literature.

Except for one thing: Nonfiction is my cocaine.

Tanakietsu

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:19 pm
*glomps Tana* Just the fact that you read anything at all is awesome. I know far too many people who, sadly, don't read anything but Yahoo! News (if that). crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:21 pm
I write for a living, Deary...

I spend more hours of the day reading than anything else.

I just ... strongly dislike anything fictional about vampires, werewolves, trolls, elves, orcs, and the like. Strongly dislike.

Tanakietsu

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:23 pm
Teehee, I have read Edward's perspective! I can totally tell, Midnight SUn will be amazing. I read a theory somewhere (I think it was on deviantart) that... oh, gosh... I can't remember her name! The vampire chick from Denali, what's her name? Anyways, she'll be a major part in BD, and that's why Midnight Sun hsn't been released yet - because it will give away the fact that the Denali-vampire and Edward had a little thing going on, lol. XD

I also read an extra for New Moon, when Edward gets the news from Alice. It made me cry. crying

I've wanted to read Blood and Chocolate, is it any good? I'm guessing that they screwed it up in some way... DX

Oh, I read The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife and half of The Amber Spyglass, but I never finished it, I keep getting distracted ^^''

My favourite HP books are PoA, OotP and DH. Before the fifth, sixth and the seventh came out, the third was my absolute favourite, teehee. <3

@Tana: I don't really like non-fiction, mostly fiction for me. I do have one book on space though, that I've read about a million times over that it's now a tattered mess. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:25 pm
The world takes all kinds.

You dislike my preference, I dislike yours. It's not uncommon.

Besides, we live in different part of the worlds, drastically so. Things are different over here in Europe.

Tanakietsu

Kikiama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:26 pm
Cobalt
Kiki, srsly, you need to get Firefox. :3

Yeah. I know. I was thinking about that today.

But thats my boyfriends screen shot, actually. Lol.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:26 pm
I didn't know you were a writer, Tana. Sweet! :3 I read nonfiction, but it's most often composer biographies or histories of how they used to tune pianos or other such music nerdy things. XD  

Cobalt

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:30 pm

Fix'd.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:40 pm
Haha, fair enough. Sounds like fun, though.

So... let's talk about, uh, I don't know, let's talk about STUPID PRINTERS, cause mine is, y'know, stupid. Yarrrr.  

Cobalt

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games