Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:09 pm
Welcome, Jack.

Notice: I will be gone from tomorrow, Saturday, until the next Satrurday at summer camp. I will have no computer internet access. I will make one last post in PS before I leave. Within said post, I'll explain how I generally want my character to be ghosted. Anyway, I must go to pack now. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:50 pm
Serj Tankian is Epic.

Fix'd.

But you're right, and he was always awesome ever since the beginning of SoaD. It's nice to see him (I saw him live on vacay) actually running the show while SoaD is on hiatus.

Tanakietsu

Cobalt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:53 pm
Have fun, Yoder! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:30 pm
Tanakietsu
Serj Tankian is Epic.

Fix'd.

But you're right, and he was always awesome ever since the beginning of SoaD. It's nice to see him (I saw him live on vacay) actually running the show while SoaD is on hiatus.

Soad is actually one of my all-time favourite bands. It's so depressing that their
on hiatus, I would love it if they toured one more time and came close to where I
live, I would love that so much.

Serj is just, gah. Ear-gasm I swear to god.  

- CASTRATIKR0N -

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:33 pm
I have the feeling that SoaD will be back soon. But I have nothing more than speculation.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:14 pm
i want that lotus so bad crying  

AlwynRowanwind

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:46 pm
Enjoy, Snowman!

Alruna's Rose makes me sad. The majority of it's poses have been geared more toward female avatars. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:04 pm
Yet sexiness is genderless, Trowa.

I still adore Beethoven's C*** as a song, and adore the video to Empty Walls. Been a long time since I saw an anti-war video that I could laugh at.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:09 pm
I enjoy Honking Antelope most of all the songs on his solo album.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:16 pm
Eka should get a pay raise for staying on top of the game when it comes to mislabeled threads! <3

Tanakietsu

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:31 pm
Alwyn, if I had ze money I would gets you lotus, but I dont's ;-; I can give you complementary gluggles though! *gluggles*

Go Eka!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:20 pm
Though the Rose disappoints me, I still heart Waya for giving me one. *gluggles Waya intensely*  

Trowa The Fearless

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:22 pm
Ooh, I won't be on much, I'm having a slumber party. XD My friends say hi, btw! ... Not really, but let's just pretend they do. :3
-xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:24 pm
its ok im just trying to figure out where two of my trades went and one of em crying had gold attached for art someone was doing for me and neither one uf us know where the 10k went crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

AlwynRowanwind

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:29 pm
Thanks, guys!

AlwynRowanwind
its ok im just trying to figure out where two of my trades went and one of em crying had gold attached for art someone was doing for me and neither one uf us know where the 10k went crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Gaia recently updated the item system, and all member interactiosn were cut off. If there is a problem, you should report it.

~~~~~~~

I'm guessing the Alruna Rose will have one spectacular last pose of awesomeness for either gender when it completes its evolution.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games