Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:38 pm
hunter followed pyro.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:29 pm
Kurisu flew over the gates and towards began to circling the airspace above the village, "Hmm, which one is the Raikages Office?......Ah there it is," Kurisu moved his fingures to direct the strings to the Suna Hawk Puppet to swoop down.

In case your wondering, this is the Suna Hawk Puppet

User Image  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:46 pm
Sypher whizzed by while skating on the bone he left 5 years ago here. While skating he left more fresh bone in the ground and more of it. He headed towards the raikages office.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:16 pm
A big scorpion looking puppet emerged from the ground and was heading for the office of the raikage.

((Now lets see what happesn))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:53 am
Kashesnu slowly walked through the gate, admiring the old craftsman ship. He had not seen cloud in a long time. Slowly he walked through the massive gates.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:41 am
Zeramaru suddenly had himself thrown by his puppet and the puppet then was pulled while he was in the air towards him.He was flying towards konoha.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:33 pm
Raziel stood, his arms crossed on top of one the ridges of the massive gate that his father made. His gaze looked out over the forest and road that led to the Cloud Village, his headband covering his right eye, the curse mark pearing out of the corner. The 'Bleeding Rose', Mikyo's fabled sword, laid on his back, the sword covered in cloth and cursed seals. His armor gleamed in the bright sunlight that warmed the village that he grew up in. "What to do..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:39 pm
nina flew down and crash next to Raziel, making a small hole in there. nina cough as the smoke started to clear away. yet again she crash. she need to control more of her power if she wanted to weld it better. she then look at and saw a man with armor on and a sword covered by a huge cloth. nina was waring black clothes as her hair was light purple. she had demonic eyes as well and her arms where glowing blue and red. she just sat in that hole for some time.

(random huh? XD)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
her body

her arms

her eyes.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:50 pm
Raziel only turned his head slowly to see the women that crashed into his father's creation. His left eye looked at her right arm, then he remembered that his right arm was almost like hers as he looked down to see the black metal hand and arm that he created and the Fire Ruby that he had placed in the middle. The rest of his armor was colored in black, and outlined in gold. It was his signature afterall, even his swords that were resting upon his waist in their sheaths.

Right arm:
User Image

Right arm Armor:
User Image

Shoulder Armor:
User Image

Leg Armor:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:57 pm
nina crawled out of the hole and smiled at him. "hello. my name is Nina Kamisama. sorry that i crash next to you." she said rubbing the back of her purple hair. she look at him in the eyes with her demonic eyes. she then look all over her. "and as you can see, im alittle bit in trouble with my demon form. it is my kekkie genkai. i can sue the darkness and turn it into power. (rahenno's kekkei genkai.) what is you name?" he said as she then shot her eyes and smiled still. "oh, and can you please follow me. i am tryign to find my brother. i only known thing is that he left me a message saying that he is held captured by the akatsuki. but i dont know where they hid him." she said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:22 pm
Nina made a earth clone as she then sighed. "well, i'll see you. i got to see another village. if you want to find me, i will be at mist." she said. she then wave to him and ran off. she would not try and fly again if she wanted to crash again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:37 pm
((man i missed this part, im gonna enjoy fighting again, especially when it involves Oni Soul))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:59 pm
(Edit I didn't want to come here.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:19 am
((6))

Arashi left cloud without saying anything since he was a chunnin now he could decide to do so.
"I will find out why I am like this" He said as he ran.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games