Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm
Silva stood there and looked at her.. "I see... " as Silva just relaxed his shoulders and looked at her. "I feel like I'm someone else... I can't explain..but I feel like.. theres another part inside me.. that is dwelling spiritually.. as if.. it is asleep like a hidden power" as Silva stood there.. "I was told my dreams..to come to you.. to seek training"  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:25 pm
Christiaan nodded. "In a way...you are," she said. "You seem to have two souls residing within one body. The other is...my husband..." She looked out into the trees again, unable to look at the man who only a few minutes ago was embodying her love.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:37 pm
Alastor looks around. "Yeah I got it, but I didn't do this here." He looked around the ghost town harder, but found no aura whatsoever. "It's like this place has been wiped clean of aura. Moreover, people and all life. There aren't even any bugs around!" He looks at Yumiko with concern that fades to indifference. "This isn't our problem. We have to go back to our base in L'eausis." He frowns. "I'm tired of going there. They found us, kicked us out, now we have some rundown warehouse...damn it."

~~~

"Special you say?" Kessaris leans over and presses a kiss to her supple lips. "Many things come to mind. How about later, we go out on the town, or now, if you like, we can finish what we started?" He looks into her eyes thoughtfully and smiles devilishly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:46 pm
"Where else are we to go Alastor? It's fine for now. Actually I think you'll like what I did with it when we get back. I put these earth and metal abilities to good use." Yumiko smiled and teleported to their base. There was everything luxurous in there that would be found in a palace, something Yumiko found to relax her. There was even a second story with beds and different rooms. It was like a big two story house in a warehouse.

~~~

"I like the second choice the best, but we can save it for later if you want to go out on the town. I miss this place so much." Riko stood and kissed him softly and teasingly on the lips, winking afterwords. "So what do you chose?"  

Maha clone

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:54 pm
Silva looked at her and stood there. "I remember when I was young a warm voice spoke out to me.. for my life to be healed.. he wishes to stay in the real world inside me.. For reason and a purpose.. After that.. I trained hard by his words... working my way, meditating.. learning.. and after that.. I was told to come here..." as Silva stood there.. "I wish... to stay here until I know that answer"  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:59 pm
"Ah." Alastor said, taking off his hood. "This place is rather something. You've turned a rock into a diamond Yumiko." He takes a seat on one of the beds and makes a snow-angel motion on one of them. "Almost like sleeping on air." He sits up and his joy dulls to a heartfelt stare. "You know, about two years ago after Neph was brought back, I began to think about what I was doing....like, how I wanted to change the world starting with the C.K. But now, that I look at the dream, I wonder. I still want it, but how to get it? There isn't anything I can do now. All that's left is me and you."

~~~

"I choose taking Riko now." Kessaris brings her close and sits her down over his lap. "This bed and the chair serve more a purpose then just sitting and sleeping." he speaks, looking into her eyes which at this point seemed to go on for days. "Remember when you asked what would we do when we became 18? I have the answer."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:03 pm
Christiaan still did not look at the boy. She knew it was going to be hard, having only glimmers of Tezukya. Still...he was there-- inside this young man...somewhere. "Of course. You may stay as long as you wish."  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:05 pm
Yumiko sat down next to him, thinking. "You have me all the way Alastor. Plus I am basically like an endless fountain of powers if you need any. I think you shouldn't use force... sink into their lives and start turning them against each other." She suggested, laying down on the bed and closing her eyes.

~~~

Riko laid down on the bed, winking. "I think I know too... but you have to earn it this time. Come here, Kessaris Shale." She took his hand and pulled him on top of her, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately.  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:06 pm
(wow)

Kendal smiled at Alyss "I know I missed them as well" He said. He looked at Siofa "Well then your just like your mother she used to cause trouble too" He said. He kissed Alyss "but I loved her all the same..just like you" He said and then kissed Siofa on the forehead again. He could feel Deron stuggling in his arms when he made a bright light in his hands and laughed. "Don't think I forgot about you either" He said. He was glad to have his family around him. Deron looked at his mom "Mama hungy" He said. Kendal looked at Alyss "I think he's hungry" He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:16 pm
Alyss smiled and giggled a little. "Alright. You hungry, Kendal?" She asked, putting Sofia down and watching her run down the hall into the dining room. "She will be a good running I know.." She took Kendal's hand, smiling a little. "So how are things in Alloy, love?"  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:18 pm
(They're 18. Cut them some slack.)

"That won't work." Alastor said. "They'd know by the time I got what I was looking for, they'd already know. It's not Nephilis anymore...it's all of them." He looks over to her. "They're just so tightly knit. If anything, the plan you suggested has been used already. Nephilis ripped apart our team...I mean I attack a funeral, but I had a good reason. Now our strongest and most resourceful allies are gone. It's my fault. I ran them off..."

~~~

Kessaris holds himself with one hand and slides her hair back. "I've been working days and nights. I won't mind working for you." He kisses her back in broken patters just as passionately as she had done. His hand lowers to her knee and lifts soon after.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:22 pm
((bow chicka bow wowwwww

sorry...I had to...lmao. But yea, like you said. They're 18, so I can't fault em for that smile ))  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:22 pm
Kendal set Deron down and he followed her into the dining room. "Sofie wai up" He called after her in a childish tone. Kendal laughed a little before turning back to Alyss "Sure I could use a meal" He said. He looked out a nearby window "As for Alloy they are as busy as ever..so many people trying so hard to get work done but at least it seems to be running smoothly" He said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:33 pm
Alyss nodded a little and walked through the dining room, to the kitchen. She watched Soifa sit in her normal chair and wait patiently. "She is so sweet." Alyss smiled wearly and started to make omlets. She was soon finished and walked out, setting the food down for herself and the children. "Riko is back from Tenshu. Well she is with Kessaris so I wouldn't both them."

~~~

Yumiko shrugged and sighed a little. "Don't be so hard on yourself, Alastor. I knew from day one when I met you Guildmaster would leave a long with Amara and Keliah." She said and sat up. "They just wanted the power and now that you lost they want the side that has won. All we have to do is make it to where we win."

~~~

Riko wrapped her leg around Kessaris mid section, smiling. "You know... I have had Nephilis on me for so long.. I love how relaxed it is here." She whispered, kissing his neck and then up to his lips. Riko had missed him so much and now they were together. "Oh I missed you..."  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:39 pm
(Just so we're clear how is Soifa's name spelled because it seems to change every few posts and I want to make sure I spell it right)

Kendal smiled at his daughter "She sure is acting mature" He said. He looked at Deron who was playing with his omlet. Kendal laughed and helped cut his food so he could eat it. "I didn't plan on bothering Kessaris and Riko anyway..besides I'm sure those two could use some time together" He said. He went and got the kids a drink in sippy cups. "ONe for Soifa and one for Deron" He said as he handed them their drinks. "So how has it been here in Shale" He asked Alyss.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games