Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:39 am
Alrighty!

So we've come to a unanimous decision here in the Love's Orchard captain/crew chat.

We were watching the poll throughout its time sitting at the top of the OOC and noticed that there was quite a difference in this one. Typically you can see the poll lean towards one side in general, but this one was a little... Split.

And so! To accommodate for all of you that have been wanting to move the time skip, but to also satisfy those who want to play out Valentine's Day, we decided on both! There is a two day time skip so we can play out V-Day...

And then we'll continue on with the normal time skip. n v n
That way we can get a little bit of both worlds!

So currently we had a 2 day time skip from ending Sunday to Wednesday morning. Once the day change comes, we'll go from ending Wednesday (Valentine's Day) and jump a week and a half.

Let me know if you have any questions!
And happy RP valentine's day in LO!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:44 am
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Okay, time for me to go :3
Seeya later smile

Bye bye emotion_c8

I have returned from class razz

How are you?

I'm good.

Oh, I think the day change happened biggrin
Then, shall we start?

Hmm. I will try and get a reply in within the next hour or two. > w <  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:50 am
whiters4

Augh! The day change! emotion_0A0
We should have reserved some spots to finish up Alex and Rylee's conversation since it's a 2 day time skip. gonk
How do you think the rest of their conversation went? Did Alex flip more chairs?
Also, are those two going to do anything for valentines day or stay in?

*Has a thought* Perhaps Yumi could get rid of the time skip post for a moment then we could reserve some posts and the time ship post could be put back up when we are done. If you wanted to have more in depth replies for the rest of their conversation rather than just chatting about it that is.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:57 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Okay, time for me to go :3
Seeya later smile

Bye bye emotion_c8

How are you?

I'm good.

Then, shall we start?

Alright, take your time smile

What a good day to meet. xD  

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:03 am
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

How are you?

I'm good.

Then, shall we start?

Lol xD
Skye probably would have bitterly ended up at the bar drinking anyway xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:05 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

How are you?

I'm good.

Then, shall we start?

Lol xD

Artie would have just done the usual, Valentines Day for him is just a normal day. LOL.  

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:07 am
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Then, shall we start?

Lol xD

Artie would have just done the usual, Valentines Day for him is just a normal day. LOL.

Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:11 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Then, shall we start?

Lol xD

Lol

It's what happens to someone like him who has had a fear of women since way before puberty. razz  

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:31 am
If anyone is up for it, some of us are going to be at the blue macaw for some socializing. Single or not, if you don't have anything planned for your character, it's an open invite smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:31 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Unicorn Poopz

Celestial Vagabond

The serious talk is almost over so Hikaru will be on the way to the Blue Macaw after a short while.

I'll be posting Aoi shortly a little later today (EST time) as soon as I can get on my pc ^^  

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:18 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Augh! The day change! emotion_0A0
We should have reserved some spots to finish up Alex and Rylee's conversation since it's a 2 day time skip. gonk
How do you think the rest of their conversation went? Did Alex flip more chairs?
Also, are those two going to do anything for valentines day or stay in?

*Has a thought* Perhaps Yumi could get rid of the time skip post for a moment then we could reserve some posts and the time ship post could be put back up when we are done. If you wanted to have more in depth replies for the rest of their conversation rather than just chatting about it that is.

Yeh I didn't think about it. I'd prefer to type the text out since at this point i see him shutting down on the conversation.

He gets increasingly agitated the longer she talks about her parent's marriage, and eventually confronts it. "You just said you wish you would have seen that your father was right, so what the hell, Rylee- Which is it?! Because honestly, what the hell good is it to me if you're comparing us to them-" Seeing that his language is aggressive, he'll take a moment to rein himself in. "I get that it was traumatizing for you and that your mother was a b***h, but it's not helping our situation for you to carry their problems into our relationship. Look at us for what we are, not what you're afraid of us being. I'm bored and I've been distant for a few weeks, but those aren't things that should have brought us to questioning our marriage. We aren't broken."

He'll kinda roll his eyes a little, "You have to let that go, it's been months since then. Make amends if you have to, but you aren't disgusting." So then I suppose he'll explain what happened on the beach. "I didn't believe him, or if i did, then I didn't care. I more...started not wanting you out where you could find someone better. As much as I don't want you to have to lift a finger, I don't mind whether you have a new job."

Once they get over to him cheating/what's going on in his head, he'll shut himself off verbally, just saying, "You don't understand." And that's it for the rest of what she's saying- silence. And once she says she's scared he puts out his cigarette and suggest they give it a rest for the day. He's not really in the mood for being physically close. The next couple of days are about the same, no plans for Valentine's Day but they can talk about the next step if ya want.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:48 pm
Unicorn Poopz
If anyone is up for it, some of us are going to be at the blue macaw for some socializing. Single or not, if you don't have anything planned for your character, it's an open invite smile

Time skip had occurred, so Hikaru will definitely join along. XD  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:54 pm
whiters4

Yeah, the day change hadn't occurred to me either. gonk
Okay.

She would grow a bit more anxious seeing that he's getting angrier at her and would try to better explain herself. "I don't mean exactly the same! I meant, the same that we weren't really right for each other and that we kind of just jumped into marriage without truly thinking it over... We hadn't really been dating too long before we married each other I know we had grown up together, but neither of us really thought it through.. I'm sorry to anger you.. I just don't know how to word myself right because I feel so upset.. I meant that we are similar because neither of us are as happy as most couples, but a hell of a lot happier than my parents. I guess I was saying I don't want to end up in a marriage where we resent each other and fall out of love like my parents." She would probably tear up again at this point before apologizing to him again. "But I just.. I feel so alone.. You wouldn't have been happy if I just ignored you.. If... If we're not broken then what are we.."

She would sigh and say that she still felt bad and that was the way she felt when she got fired. She would probably be startled and a little hurt as he explained what happened at the beach. "But... I would never... You know I wouldn't... But I love you... I chose to marry you and only you..." She would probably then get a bit down and explain that she was scared to work because what if her old boss told someone or she didn't get hired.

She would probably get upset by him just shutting himself off, but knew that it would just make him angry if she pushed him anymore. She'd probably then go back to the room and become depressed, only getting up to shower or to let him change her bandages. She would probably refuse food as well until he forced her to eat. She would probably talk to him a little in the next few days and would probably try and bring it up with him again if she got the chance to. She's too depressed to care if they do anything for valentines day or not.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:05 pm
whiters4

Time for our ginger-heads to show up and have fun! XD  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:27 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

I saw the spoilers... AHHHHHH!!!! YOUR BABY!!! Q A Q  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games