Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:01 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"heh..... no, if i want to be able to be with you and my family when i die i cant be using up my light like that....." he looked away from her
"your not going to die!" berry yelled and worried voice.
bixyll looked up at the ceiling " everyone dies sometime"
"but your making it sound like your going to die very soon." berry put her head on his back."i don't want you to go..........away from me.......not ever........"
"i wish that were possible but if it keeps going like this ill end up being alone for ever in complete darkness. and recca that wont work i have to earn my light i cant just take it from tohers....."
"then i want to help you earn your light."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"heh..... no, if i want to be able to be with you and my family when i die i cant be using up my light like that....." he looked away from her
"your not going to die!" berry yelled and worried voice.
"but your making it sound like your going to die very soon." berry put her head on his back."i don't want you to go..........away from me.......not ever........"
"i wish that were possible but if it keeps going like this ill end up being alone for ever in complete darkness. and recca that wont work i have to earn my light i cant just take it from tohers....."
" you already are" berry smiled at her (( ok see yea ive got to go))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:03 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" you already are" bixyll smiled at her (( ok see yea ive got to go))
"i am?" she looks at him((ok))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:20 pm
"ok all of you need some rest" Recca pulled out some pills, "take two of these, it will help give more energy." Recca Took naota to his room, and made a bed for him, Recca hopped into his tree, took 2 pills, and went to sleep. ((night every1))  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:54 pm
MrAsianK
"ok all of you need some rest" Recca pulled out some pills, "take two of these, it will help give more energy." Recca Took naota to his room, and made a bed for him, Recca hopped into his tree, took 2 pills, and went to sleep. ((night every1))
berry takes two pills and falls asleep on bixyll.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:53 pm
Recca woke up with the morning sun shining on his face. He yawn, and takes a shower, brushes his teeth then heads down to the kitchen, to fix up a big brunch for everyone  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:22 pm
bixyll sudenly woke up sweating he saw the pills in his hand he swalloed them and took of his jacket carefully and let berry sleep on thathe carefuly got up and walked over to the kitchen wha walked slowly up to recca " whatcha cooking?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:24 pm
"cooking a big breakfast for everyone." Recca threw a fish into the air, and shot a flame at it, and it landed in a saute pan, he threw sauses and seasoning into it, and put it on a dish, he then began to cook pancakes  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:54 pm
MrAsianK
"cooking a big breakfast for everyone." Recca threw a fish into the air, and shot a flame at it, and it landed in a saute pan, he threw sauses and seasoning into it, and put it on a dish, he then began to cook pancakes
"yum" bixyll pulled out some bacon and put them into the fryng pan and watched them sizzle  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Recca realized there was too much food for the table, so he took down trees, and made more tables, he set the food on the tables, and set special candles around the food, they wouldn't burn the food, but it kept it as warm as when it was just finnished  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:37 pm
berry woke up and looked around"bixyll? " berry got up" bixyll where are you?" berry got a little worriness in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry woke up and looked around"bixyll? " berry got up" bixyll where are you?" berry got a little worriness in her eyes.
*bixyll coniunted to cook in the kitchen*  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:55 pm
Recca set the tables, and then took off his bangles, and went into light angel, and cooked extrememly fast  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:11 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll * coniunted to cook in the kitchen*
berry heard something in the kitchen and she went there and saw bixyll."hi bixyll." she smiled  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll * coniunted to cook in the kitchen*
berry heard something in the kitchen and she went there and saw bixyll."hi bixyll." she smiled
" good morning" bixyll coninued to cook " want anything special for breakfest?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games