Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Blar di blar.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart
You can only have one transplant anyways. Why do you care about getting sharingan so much?

Switcharoo XD

I don't think you're allowed to switch transplants either. The would kinda defeat the purpose of only being able to get one transplant.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Nuppins
Blar di blar.

shoop da woop
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart
You can only have one transplant anyways. Why do you care about getting sharingan so much?

Switcharoo XD

I don't think you're allowed to switch transplants either. The would kinda defeat the purpose of only being able to get one transplant.

Yes you dont know either. Havock just switches his eyes out when one goes blind, why cant I do the same
confused

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:46 pm

uh ok...i guess

AWWW LOOK AT MY LIL AVI IT LOOK SO CUTE!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Havock is a puppet and a master puppet at that so hes beast,but mainly sicne hes a puppet

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:48 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart

Switcharoo XD

Yes you dont know either. Havock just switches his eyes out when one goes blind, why cant I do the same
confused

Yeah but its the same type of transplant. I'm only saying that you should ask bb before you take out your byakugan for a sharingan only to later learn that you can't get either of them back. Excuse me for trying to look out for a brutha.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:49 pm

ya havocks a human puppet.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart

Switcharoo XD

confused

Yeah but its the same type of transplant. I'm only saying that you should ask bb before you take out your byakugan for a sharingan only to later learn that you can't get either of them back. Excuse me for trying to look out for a brutha.

Oh hollup, brutha xd talk2hand you excused...adid.

lol, Im still stealing jakes eye, gonna make a weapon, SHARINGAN WEAPON CHA!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:52 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart

Switcharoo XD

confused

lol, Im still stealing jakes eye, gonna make a weapon, SHARINGAN WEAPON CHA!!!!!

I put the skulls of the players I killed outside my temple gate for a reason dizzle. Don't....touch....mah mutha fukin crib...period.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:54 pm

FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Fenrir Graveheart

confused

I put the skulls of the players I killed outside my temple gate for a reason dizzle. Don't....touch....mah mutha fukin crib...period.

Oh mutha funka, time to pull a you move, it's on, dat eye is mine mutha funka

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:04 pm

You guys should read my Luna killin post.(i'm not actually going to kill her, but if this hits it very well could) cool
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:07 pm

bump

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:09 pm

bump
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games