Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:41 pm
Zeramaru with his entire puppet army was watching far from the range of the gates.
"I no longer care what may happen..." he said moving a finger causing Blitz and Katsu to walk forward.
"load" he said tonelessly and his eyes were now shedding a tear. Blitz and Katsu loaded themselves with explosive kunais.
"aim" Zeramaru said stuttering a bit as the tear fell on the ground.
"Fire" Zeramaru said facing away from the village letting his coat wave in the wind as a hail of 10 thousand explosive kunai fell upon the VILLAGE.

((dudes protect yourselves cause it is my rampage))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:10 am
((Ugh 3 am and I have to deal with this. Im to tired xp ))

Kiyoshi appeared at the front of the gate already making seals as he saw the barrage of kunai from the office. "Sansai no Ketteiteki Shikiichi (Final Threshold of the Three Calamities of Fire, Flood and Storm)" He called out as he jumped in the air high and pulled out a tensen, then swung it releasing the jutsu. Sending a giant tornado at the kunai storm, which sucked the majority of them in. Which caused them to explode and the blast cause the other kunai to explode to several meters from the gate. Kiyoshi landed back on the ground as he looked out in the distance where the attack came from.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:51 am
Zeramaru from afar noticed that his first attack failed.
Zeramaru and his puppets walked close enough for them to see each other. Zeramaru made a seal and his puppets disappeared and he put the scroll inside his coat.
"No more tricks I will deal with this myself!" He said taking out his riborubas and taking aim at Kiyoshi. Zeramaru then instead of firing at kiyoshi fired the bullet at the wall at an angle so it would ricochet towards Kiyoshi  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:16 am
((.....already? man i dont think there will ever be a time when someone doesnt become evil in this guild.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:14 pm
((Thanks, Zeramaru. ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:59 pm
Kiyoshi heard the sound for a firing weapon from the distance. He activated his Byakugan as the bullets shot by him, bounced off the walls and right at him. Kiyoshi raised his hand to face his back and his palm up. When he did the soil and sand shot up and created a shield of sand that caught the bullets. Kiyoshi then closed his fist and flicked his wrist as the sand came together and dived into the ground. "My turn." He said as he made a seal. "Keisen: Hatsuiku Ichi (Meridian: Stage One)" Kiyoshi said as his body was covered in a red aura and he dashed at Zeramaru with high speeds.

((Keisen: Hatsuiku Ichi (Meridian: Stage One)
Requirements: Byakugan
Description: A jutsu passed down to members of the Main Branch of the Hyuga Clan. This jutsu can only be used while the user is in the “Byakugan State.” The first stage covers the users in a red aura and increases their overall speed for 10 min. The downside is that this requires a fair amount of chakra and since the Byakugan is activated their chakra is constantly being depleted. Constant use could tire or kill the user.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:02 pm
Rahenno and Masumi flew into cloud on the disk of air. He looked down to see that Kiyoshi, himself was fight Zeramaru and his army of puppets. Rahenno lowered the disk on top of the gates. He wanted to see what exacly was going on, seeing how he and Masumi just returned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:29 pm
A giant Yellow Dragon flew over the gates and landed on them. Jedi was on top. he had dirt and stuff on him since he was just in battle but he had the chakra to continue. "been a while since ive seen Zeramaru."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:50 am
((I will keel village now))

Zeramaru did not bother to wait and he simply put the riboruba back then dropped a poison bomb. A poisonous purple fog engulfed him.
Zeramaru then made a seal and did his traveling voice jutsu.
"You see enough contact will cause your cells to expand till the cell wall ruptures and you die of bleeding" Zeramaru said still in the cloud but his voice seemed to come from everywhere.

Zeramaru then took bomb of the same type and ran towards the village.

((i only fired once))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:07 am
Daisuke arrived with a mouth full of ramen and the bowl in his hand.
He frowned and looked at the poison gas as it started to spread.

Daisuke made a clone and sent it down to the source of the gas. The clone held it's breath as long as it could before it could do anything.

It formed hand seals in it's head and placed his free hand and aimed it at the source, where Zeramaru was concealed.

"Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)" It said and made a water prision surrounding Zeramaru.

Description: A move used to trap the victim inside a prison of water; it is very difficult to escape. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep one hand against the prison at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This is considered one of the strongest water trapping jutsus, simply because it has no inherent duration; the technique can be held indefinitely as long as the user keeps a hand in place, and the prison cannot be escaped or broken from the inside.

Daisuke looked to Kiyoshi and Jedi.
"That should buy us some time." He then looked to the clone. "KEEP YOUR HAND THERE. DON'T MOVE!"  

D a i j b

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:23 pm
Jedi formed hand seals. "lets just make sure he cant do anyhing." Jedi finished and suddenly everything grew pitch black and there was absolutely no way to see. "Bringer of Darkness jutsu."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:08 pm
Zeramaru fired his flamethrower and tossed an explosive at the fire causing an explosion and dissipating of the water thanks to Zeramaru's human puppet-ness he was unaffected by the blast.
"this wont stop me" He said as it became black. Using his previous jutsu he could use sonar to locate the enemies as he talked his voice bounced showing a mental picture.

"So now you think it is simple right?"Zeramaru said he Started making seals.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:02 am
A figure appears in the dark shadows a few miles away making lightning fast handsigns then disappearing and re-appearing behind zeramaru sticking his hand out in front of him at Zeramaru and water forms from the ground at lighting fast speeds around Zeramaru, then Naro activates his mangekyo sharingan. "Zeramaru I am Naro Angel of Darkness Uchiha of the light assassins, there is a bounty on your life. Are you willing to die without trouble?" Naro waits for a response. (Water Prison Jutsu)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:05 am
"you annoy me." Jedi made hand seals and then jumped off Tenka and went down to Zeramaru, but half way down wings sprouted and he stayed in the air. "Naro forget the speach and kill him already." Jedi's hands were glowing yellow now.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:56 am
((note I can make the flames move on command and THE TYPE OF MANGEKYO YOU HAVE DETERMINES IF YOU CAN USE AMATERASU! I HAD ITACHI'S I died then RESURECTED SO YES I HAVE IT AGAIN!))

Zeramaru laughed at the second prison of water.
Zeramaru then put his ribrouba back in its holster and finished the jutsu and was about to use it.
"Ok I wonder what is speed worth if ...everything ...slows... down" Zeramaru said in a hypnotic tone then finished the jutsu "Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill)" Oddly everything slowed to the point where zeramaru could practically run with lightning.
"Kai" Zeramaru did with one hand to disperse the genjutsu.
"I see no point to hold back" Zeramaru said tearing off his coat and then activating his mangekyo.
"Amaterasu." Zeramaru said as he aimed for Naro and a stream of black fire evaporated the barrier and was now heading for Naro.
Zeramaru then unrolled not one but two of his puppetry scrolls.
"Shirahigi - Jikki Chikamatsu no Shuu ( White Secret Technique - Ten Puppet Collection of Chikamatsu ) and Zeramaru's collection" He said summoning a total of 30 puppets.

"the collection of master Chikamatsu, Akasun Monzaemon, Jack the Yukikage, Xiah, Naga Aburame, scorpion, White Veil, Requiem, Sorrow, Pain(NOT the guy from the manga), Striker, Yoshimitsu, Fencer, Inferno, Torrent, Tempest, Tsurugi, Katsu, Yoroi, blitz and the twins" Zeramaru said raising an eyebrow being surrounded by his puppet army.

Zeramaru moved the "twins" Splitting them in half loaded katsu and Blitz yoroi readied his shield and mace Yoshimitsu took out it's katana Pain unrolled the wire and took out its sword Tsuruigi took out all of his swords Striker loosened it's parts Scorpion Lifted Zeramaru with his tail Monzaemon took a stance Jack as well Naga's bugs started covering himself and Xiah readied himself.

"Dieing is the day worth living" Zeramaru said but he had an ace up his sleeve something none of the enemies would ever expect.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games