Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:12 am

Dimitris came out the kitchen and nodded holding drinks for the three of them. "Ok here you go." He placed the tray on the counter and handed Yue and Felix their drinks.
"How you feelin Rocky?" Dimitris snickered putting back on the Rocky mask and looking right across from him at the counter holding his drink out.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:28 am

~Felix Bongiovi~

User Image
Felix took his drink with a nod. His eyes then flickered over to Rocky and Yue. It looked like they had just had a hell of a time. Without a word, he took a sip of his drink.

L Ahkmill

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:08 am

Rocky smirked and took his drink. Then he stood up and poked the mask, making it combust. "No." He said, sitting back down, still smirking
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:15 am

Dimitris licked his fingertip and put out one of his whiskers that caught flames and turned around. "Oh how cruel of you. I'd love to have a mask of myself." He teased getting himself some lemonade and plopping on a sun coated part of the couch to enjoy the day.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:24 am

~Felix Bongiovi~

User Image
Felix sipped the rest of his drink and looked around. More must have gone on before he arrived than he had thought.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:26 am

Rocky looked up to Dimitris and said. "Well, you could always make one of that guy with clay." He pointed to Felix and said, "Hey there. Don't mid us~"

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 am

Dimitris nodded and went outsidecoming in a short while later with his hands covered in mud. "Thanks for the idea."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:47 am

~Felix Bongiovi~

User Image
Felix smirked over at Rocky and shrugged. He then looked over to Dimitris, who had entered with some mud. "Want me to pose or something?" He asked with a chuckle.

L Ahkmill

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:04 pm

"Posing would help but it depends on the manner in which you pose and what it is Dimitris wants to make," the feline smiled as he collected his breath slowly, gathering himself as he snuggled with his mate in their seat/ He smiled at the new face and nodded; "Yes, please don't mind us, we have our moments of.....indulgence; if you will." He laughed and poked Rocky in the side gently.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:10 pm

A lion Fur walked through the busy crowds of _____., With an umbrella in hand, for it was raining.(City name, im new here sweatdrop Oh, and from what i read it should still be raining? Correct me if i am wrong please) He was gazing at the different buildings. There was a Dennys, A Lyon's, A hungry hunter, An Outback Steakhouse, and McDonalds.

The Lion was not just any lion. He was a white lion, a rare fur disorder forbade him to having yellow-orange fur. This Lion fur had a power. The power was useless, unless a fur was dehydrated. He could create fountain drinks. Pepsi, Coke~a~cola, Sprite, and rest of the soft drinks.

His blue Ipod Nano's blue headphoned were hanging around the Lion's neck, the rythem of Tears dont fall, by The Bloody Valentine. The Lion has a name. The name was Leo, Leo Lyra.

'Why did i come out here? Theres no plac---' Leo thought untill a petite cafe caught his attention. Leo walked towards it, Furs in cars waiting at their respective red lights, for Leo was no Jaywalker. Leo shook out his umbrella.

Leo entered the Cafe then, taking in his surroundings. Demitris (Pardon me if my spelling is off slightly) was playing with mud, And the fur that was Demitris' inspiration, was talking with a Yue, and there was a wolf beside him. Leo knew no names in this new enviornment of the Hightail Cafe. Leo walked, but his motions were smoothe so it was as if he was gliding, over to the coat rack and placed his umbrella there, and walked over to a vacant booth. Leo turned his Ipod down and pocketed it in his sweatshirt.

From his sweatshirt he took a glass, wrapped in bubblewrap. He unwound the glas carefully, so that both items would not get damaged. He placed the Bubblewrap in his sweatshirt once more, and took his glass in his paw. "Coke~a~cola?" He murmured to himself, and light folded above the glass, and Coke~a~cola fell into the glass, much like a fountain drink into a cup.

Reapers_life

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Shirou returned to the Cafe. He had left for a bit but was now back. He liked the atmosphere in the place. "Hey everybody." he called weakly to whoever would listen, seeing a couple new furs in the place. In his red furred hand he held Rocky's shirt, having been able to replace his own when he left with a black and white dress shirt with holes for his wings. He quickly spotted the wolf and rushed over. "H-hey rocky, here's your shirt back"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Dimitris looked over to Felix and smiled wide shaking his head. "I don't need a model, it's going to be a mask." keeping his grin he smashed the mud to his face making a thick imprint pressing the back to a piece of cardboard.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:58 pm

Rocky giggled at the sied poking and poked him back. He was slightly surprised when he saw Shirou running towards him, but he waved him off. "Naaah, you can keep it, bro." He grinned and in the corner of his eye, he saw what loked like a lion, but he was white. He turned his head to look and realized, yep, it was in fact, a lion. He shrugged it off and waved to the fur, seeing him ...how do I put this... "Summon" the Coke, but he also ignored it. "Hey, there, sir. Welcome to the HighTail Cafe." His ears perked and he siad, "I like your choice in music, buddy. "Tears Don't Fall", by "Bullet For My Valentine", eh? Great band, great song." He nodded, "You don't have to seclude yourself. You should come on over!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:54 pm

As Rocky was poking the Cat, Leo's tail swished idly, The Lion had drank his drink in the calm stillness that was the air around him. Leo did not do well with crowds of people he did not know well. As in, Vomiting and twitching did not do well.

When Rocky shouted from the other side of the cafe, Leo's ear twitched, his white head turning. "No Thank you, sir, and thank you for the musical compliment." Leo's light brown eyes were alight with an emotion Leo almost never got. It was happyness. But, his fear of meeting people, betrayal, and more.

Leo's attention went to his glass as he wrapped his it in bubblewrap and replaced it in his pocket.

Leo's question was, Should he go over to the wolf, or home?

Reapers_life

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Rocky's nose twitched uncontrollably, but softly as he senced something he'd not senced in a long while: Fear. This made him think back, but not too far, he didn't want to have a scene started in the middle of the cafe. He turned around and said. "Allright, but is there anything I can get you? There's a menu under the salt and pepper shakers." He smiled, trying to comfort the lion. He hated the sence of fear more then he hated most other things. It made him...revert sometimes when the fear was great enough.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games