Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:45 pm
((I am pretty sure it's Siofa but it changes for no appearent reason. Sorry.))

Alyss played a little with her omlet and thought. "Hard for Kessaris. He has missed Riko so much that the first week all he did was mope. He has helped Shale out but..." She shrugged and watched Siofa cut her food perfectly. "She learns quickly. Deron's hair is turning red. I don't know why..." She noticed how it was turning red and then remembered why, blushing. She began to eat a little.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:46 pm
"That's not true." Alastor replies. "I know why they left. It doesn't matter now. It's just me and you now. Nothing more, nothing less. I have a way of getting the Guildmaster back on our side, but that'll happen when it happens." He looks over to Yumiko and smiles. "Thank you. you're like the mother I never had, you know?"

~~~

"Yeah..." Kessaris kisses her again. "I've had preggo on me and her two little bundles of joy. I love her, I love Kendal, but I hate kids..." Kessaris began to move down, leaving a trail of warm kisses from her torso to her navel and back. "Your body is more toned, Riko. Like a sparkling diamond."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:49 pm
Kendal frowned "At least he seems to be getting over his depression and besides somthing tells me we will be seeing more of Riko" He said. He looked at Siofa "Hey her learning may just be somthing that comes in handy.." He said. He looked at Derons red hair and then looked back at Alyss "Why is that exactly?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:52 pm
Yumiko smiled and nodded, a calm look but also weary. "I am glad you see me as that. I'm here for you, Alastor. Don't get over excited if I am gone and you have a lot of power ok? I rather you not get hurt if I die..." She whispered, getting up slowly. "Now... would you like something to eat? Anything you want I can make..." She asked, leaning against the wall across from the bed.

~~~

Riko giggled at his comment of hating kids, smiling. "We were kids once, darling.." She heard him speak again and this time she blushed. "I blame Nephilis... I can easily do anything I want but I don't just to make him mad..." She smiled and felt his lips on her skin, making her close her eyes.

~~~

Alyss winced and took her plate to the sink now that she was finished. "Just genetics I'm guessing... from past ancestors maybe?" She hoped he would leave it at that, as seeing it was because of old affairs.  

Maha clone

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:06 pm
Silva bowed and began to follow the halls... the place was so familiar Its been awhile since I came here... "Huh? who said that?" Don't worry young one... Just keep on walking down to the 5th door and open it.. its going to be your new room for awhile.. until you can really be ready.. "Um...sure" Silva walked over to the 5th door and opened it up looking around as he was astounded by the inner life it had. A forest, grass water everything was so rich with life... This is the room where I used to sleep in when I was your age.. it was when I focused my inner being and made who I am... "I see..then I want to become what you were" Then enter..and start your training from here. "Roger!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:07 pm
Kendal was about to say somthing but then decided not to "I guess your right" He said. He looked at Deron "besides it doesn't matter how he looks he is my son" He said as he ruffled Derons hair. Deron giggled and finished eating. Kendal looked at Alyss and stood up taking the remaining dirty dishes other than the ones being used. He gave Alyss a kiss "I love you no matter what" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:09 pm
Alastor stands up just infront of a window and smiles. "Is that right? Steak, medium rare with a side of...." The wall behind him bursts open, throwing hot glass and large shards against the back of his head, one become lodged in his brain. He reflexively removes it and his powers are reactivated, initiating healing. "What the ******** was..." another explosion lights the sky and a section of the roof is ripped away. Two more occur far off, but one more happens just below the buidling. Alastor stands and goes toward the window tellik Yumiko to stay back.

~~~

"You shouldn't do that to him you know?" Kessaris said, removing his shirt and belt. "Then again, I can't blame you. I screw with Alyss for the fun of it." Kessaris lies over her, removing her shirt afterwards and kisses the center of her chest. "We should stay away more often if we're just going to love each other more..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:16 pm
Alyss smiled and kissed Kendal back, looking at the children who were fighting. Siofa had Deron in a box of metal and she was just sitting there eating. "Can't keep my eyes off you for one second. Let you brother out." Siofa shrugged slightly and looked at the box, watching it go away. "Thank you... Kendal It was something that happened way long ago..."

~~~

Yumiko got a severe cut on her arm, almost taking her arm off. She healed it and stayed back, looking at Alastor. "What was that?" She asked, scared of what could have caused that just by it's self.

~~~

"You wouldn't ask me to do that would you, Kessaris? I almost started to break down a year ago... you can't make me stay away for so much longer..." Riko said softly, running her fingers through his hair.  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:22 pm
Christiaan watched as Silva left. Finally, she felt like she could exhale. "That explains the dreams..." she said softly to herself. "We always were connected, mind, body and soul. I should have known you'd find a way back to me, Tezukya Vanda," she added, smiling more at the end.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:24 pm
The Guildmaster's familiar mist formed around Alastor and Yumiko's bodies. " Well if I have learned one thing over these past years it's that you are not all bad. now I should take Nephilis's advice and help those who need it. " He said to them. His new younger body reshaped itself his long purple hair blew in the wind gently. " Besides. I do owe you for the past few years of fun I was able to have as the Guildmaster. " He said with a smile.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:27 pm
Celestials

Alastor looks down into the streets of the bay area of L'eausis. He notices a body standing there with a female in his hands, lifted from the ground. "Hey!!!" Alastor yells as he drops into the towns streets. "Yumiko, come here! Hey! You! Put her down now!"

The entity just looks at him and begins drawing her aura out of her body, leaving her a dried up husk of a human.

Alastor looks beside him noticing the Guildmaster. He places a hand on his shoulder, trasferring his power of Gravity Manipulation to him. "That's yours. Now, I told you not to do that buddy. Now i'm going to have to kill you."

~~~

"I did breakdown." Kessaris kisses her belly and moves beside herm lying on his arm. "I missed being in the same 20 meters of you lovely." He twirls her hair with his finger. "I was locked in a sandsphere, I flew...I turned to chasing Alastor to get my mind off of you. I went crazy over that crazy b*****d..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:27 pm
Silva was near the wooden desk and took out some books, and began to read the text of human nature. He was quite fond of the fighting forms as well the balance that maintain chi and ki. Somewhat it could've been the spirits that lived in him.. "Lets see.. the Spiritual form sounds good" as Silva began to read firmly with wide eyes and began to soak the knowledge into his brain.  

Miluion Feredir

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:33 pm
Kendal nodded giving her an understanding look "I..I understand just promise that I will always be there dad" He said. He frowned when he looked at the kids but then forced a smile. Deron glared at his sister and used his cosmic manipulation to put her in another room to get even. He giggled and Kendal looked at Deron "Be nice to your sister" He said. Deron sighed and brought her back.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:33 pm
Yumiko ran out to next to Alastor, looking at the being. "Oh my word..." She breathed out, stepping back but then growled, throwing ice spikes with metal surrounding them at the being, not caring if it hurt it.

~~~

"Kessaris... forget about Alastor for right now.. your with me now." Riko smiled and kissed him softly on the lips, taking his hand that was curling her hair. "Your know I miss your scent, your smile... everything..." She whispered, kissing him again.

~~~

"You are the father he just probably got some of the other... persons looks." Alyss whispered, looking down as she washed the dishes. She wasn't about to say the name of the man, not after over fifteen years of him being gone.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:47 pm
"There you go. You've gotten her mad..." Alastor watched as the spikes flew past him at the thing causing the commotion.

It moves it's head and a barrier lifts, stopping the spikes, then absorbs them. It then looks to it's side and pulls another person and sucks the aura from them.

"Wow." Alastor tilts a brow at it and lifts his hand, firing a beam at it. It lifts it's hand and basically eats it away into nothing.

"This thing can't be what I think it is...someone kill this thing and fast!!!"

~~~

Kessaris looks at the blinds and they close. The door which was cracked open, closed and locks. With only slits of light filtering through the blinds, he looks into Riko's eyes which were sparkling and whispers,"I love you, lady Sinoa..." The blinds fully close, replicating darkness...  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games