Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:52 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled at her. "Awesome! I know the perfect store. Its all like, retro and vintage. So sexy!" She led Ravin out of the store and across another street, into a store.

"Really? Aww! You have a name little one?" She looked down at Ravins stomach before looking up at the racks, noticing the guy from earlier being pulled around by a girl that looked a lot like him... sister maybe?

||sssssoooo okay. you know how in Twilight (being the only vampy book ive read^^) Edward and Alice, ect had 'gifts'? Think i could throw that into a charrie?? if not its chill, just a thought..(: ||  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:13 pm
Ravin Black

User Image"Emily Rose. That's her name," she murmured, rubbing her belly. Ravin smiled brightly at Veronica as she leaned down to look at her stomach. "I'm so proud of my child. I bet she'll be beautiful."

||You can. Most vamps in this universe don't have powers, but I was planning on Emily being one of the first and most powerful. That's what makes her special.||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:20 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Emily Rose," She repeated.
"Isn't that in some like, kick a** freaky movie?" She thumbed through a rack of clothing, looking up at the guy every so often but not paying him much attention.
"And of course she will be babe. Ravin, you're like drop dead gorgeous and Dylan, well I gotta say he's not too shabby himself."
Veronica had to admit, Dylan was hot but not her type. He was too much of a sissy and didn't fight back.
She loved that Hunter was straight forward. It challenged her.

||thats what i thought lol. but like, i dunno. PM me(: im doing some research and stuffs on it||  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:31 pm
||PM you about what? :/ ||

Ravin Black

User Image"The Exorcism of Emily Rose," Ravin laughed. "Yes. I've seen it. It's pretty well done, filled with logic and court scenes. The name 'Emily Rose' just stuck in my head."

Ravin smiled, slightly pleased at the compliment. "Thank you, sweetie. Do you plan on marrying Hunter someday?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:42 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Thats it!" She hated not remembering names of things, movies, songs artists and anything.
Veronica bit her lip slightly when people looked over at her.
She laughed again before smiling back at Ravin.
"Just speaking the truth babe." She turned to look through some more clothes.
"Well, I hope so. I mean, we talked about it earlier and yeah, I'm pretty sure its gonna happen. Just with you and Armands weddings going on and the baby, I don't think its gonna be anytime soon,"

There was a hint of saddness in her voice, she didn't want to wait but she knew that Hunter did, so she'd attempt to be patient.

||:s nevermind. i meant to say taht id PM you and run it by ya and stuff laters when i get mas info on it(: ||  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:53 pm
Ravin Black

User Image"Oh, he'll ask you, sweetie," she breathed, pecking her friend's cheek. "Don't worry. Then we can actually be sisters!"

Ravin brightened at the thought. An aunt for her child! How wonderful. "Actually, we are sisters." She sighed. "Where do you wanna go next?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:19 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter nodded his head and took off at a sprint, sniffing out Veronica easily. Mmmm, she really did have the most wonderful scent. He tracked her to some store, he didn't even check which one it was. He smiled and walked up quietly behind her to wrap her in a hug from behind. "Mmm, Hello love." he murrmered in her ear.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:24 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan followed after Hunter, close by. He could instantly smell Ravin and Emily, and Veronica too but she was the last thing on his mind.

He slowed his pace and strolled into the store. Hunter had already gotten Veronica into a hug and he rolled his eyes before walking up behind Ravin and holding a single stemmed rose to her.
"Afternoon babe," He smiled sweetly.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:26 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Well, not really but kind of. Hunter isn't your real brother right?" She chuckled softly as her gaze met the hotties across the store.

And she nearly screamed when Hunter came up behind her, wrapping her into a hug from behind.
"Dear God Hunter, why don't you just give me a heart attack." Veronica giggled softly, turning in his arms to greet him with a kiss.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:35 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled, "Your heart doesn't technically beat anymore my rose." he teased and kissed her back momentarily. "So, what mischeif have you two managed to get yourself in while we were gone?" he smiled and looked around the store. What was the purpose of coming here then if they were dress shopping? Must be one of those girl things he would never understand.

((Is totally lost on what type of store they are in >.< ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:38 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Thats true, but like, you could still make it... have an attack." Yeah! That made no sense and her facial expression showed it.
"Oh! We found Ravins wedding dress," She turned and snatched the bag from Ravin quickly, pulling the mess of color out of the bag.
"Isn't it perfect?!" Her face was playing this lie off totally.

||lol sorries Demo. its uhm, just like a normal clothing store. Veronica said that there was a lot of retro and vintage stuff. They already bought fabric to make Ravins dress and their bridesmaidy dresses. OH and skittles. the ugly trick dressxD||  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:49 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter frowned as she pulled what looked like a tie dye experiment gone wrong out of a bag. He studied it for a moment then studied Ravin. There was absolutly no way she would wear something that colorful, hell you were lucky if you got her to wear color at all. He looked back at the dress. "Whatever, it's your wedding..."

(( Tee-Hee, It's your funeral wedding xD

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:50 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageHer heart pumped with the good kind of adrenaline. Dylan's breathed brushed past her neck. She glanced back to look at him and found herself instead staring at a rose. Ravin reached out a and gently took the rose from him. She glanced down at it and then up at him.

"Hey," she breathed. "Thanks for the rose, sweetie." Ravin blushed softly as she looked up at him. "I missed you." She snuggled into Dylan's side and breathed deeply. "Hunter, I hope you didn't do any damage to him."

She grinned jokingly. "I need him for our wedding in one piece."

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:53 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Yep," He kissed her blushing cheek. "Mmm. I missed you too baby." He touched her stomach gently before sliding his hand away..
Everything seemed fine until Veronica snatched out a dress...ew.

"Ravin, baby, please tell me she's lying." Didn't he have to kind of match her? And..that thing..was gross.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:55 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica could hardly contain her laughter. Dylan looked scared and Hunter was pretty confused.
She rolled her eyes. "Mmk. So what if I told you that for our wedding, mines going to be almost an exact replica and the lady is already making it but my bust is just a tad bigger so there had to be adjustments?"

Veronica liked to toy with peoples emotions, maybe it was bad. But she had gotten that from her daddy.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games