Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:07 pm

neutral
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Ydna Wolf
I can't believe it, they're closing down toon town online... cry

It was still online? o-o;

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

Yeah, you're shocked by it?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:16 am

Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

Kinda.o.o;

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:32 am

Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

Kinda.o.o;

Why? It was a very good game for kids. I'm shocked it's going away so soon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

Kinda.o.o;

I don't hear much about it anymore is why.^^;

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

Kinda.o.o;

That's cause Disney is a b***h and doesn't want to advertise it. But I'm sad they added all this stuff to it, like the fire hydrants move and make your squirt power increase and the mail box would move to and make your throw power increase. It's sad Disney never mention any of this new stuff they put onto it, they kept it all quiet on their site like to purposely let it die.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:11 pm

Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

Kinda.o.o;

That's cause Disney is a b***h and doesn't want to advertise it. But I'm sad they added all this stuff to it, like the fire hydrants move and make your squirt power increase and the mail box would move to and make your throw power increase. It's sad Disney never mention any of this new stuff they put onto it, they kept it all quiet on their site like to purposely let it die.

Doesn't surprise me when corporations do that.>>;

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

Kinda.o.o;

That pisses me off really, cause I couldn't play it that much cause I had a slow computer and now that I have a good laptop I can't play it cause it's gonna be gone forever next week. :/ It's sad I just found out about cog nation, you should look up everything new they put into it like toontown was awesome and they kept it all a secret online to the members who knew what was going on. Only down side was that they never finished all the play areas. :/
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

That pisses me off really, cause I couldn't play it that much cause I had a slow computer and now that I have a good laptop I can't play it cause it's gonna be gone forever next week. :/ It's sad I just found out about cog nation, you should look up everything new they put into it like toontown was awesome and they kept it all a secret online to the members who knew what was going on. Only down side was that they never finished all the play areas. :/

Good grief,what a waste. sad

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:26 pm

Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

What!? For real? Why the heck would they close that down? Is there an article or something explaining their stupid reasons? O_o?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

I know right? D:

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:33 pm

Princess Zelda21
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

What!? For real? Why the heck would they close that down? Is there an article or something explaining their stupid reasons? O_o?

what I wanna know.:<
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Ydna Wolf
neutral

Hey buddy, it's your post in the rp! Are you still stuck or something?

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Princess Zelda21
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf

Check out the site it'll tell ya that they're closing next week. It's because of that stupid site "club penguin." Worse site ever. B/ They are also closing down, pirates of the Carabain -spelled it wrong- and Pixie hollow :/ here's an article:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-21/disney-to-shutter-10-year-old-toontown-multiplayer-game.html
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games