Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:24 am
The second one just hurt my eyes so I gave up. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:17 pm
NejixNaru?!

T_____T

The things people come up with.

It's NejiTen durn it. >.>

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:32 pm
t0shi0
NejixNaru?!

T_____T

The things people come up with.

It's NejiTen durn it. >.>

They even have a SasuxHina xd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:53 pm
Kay, just got back from my friend's house after an impromptu sleepover, so these pictures are a lil bit late. sweatdrop

Nonetheless, here they are! 4laugh Photos taken by Georgina at Amecon last weekend. Enjoy. 3nodding

(I'm in a couple of them... nearer the back methinks.)

AMECON 2006! YAY! ^o^

Shall try to get my camera fixed and upload the pics I took at some point. Um so yeh, the convention was much fun, saw a lot of cosplayers and we just generally joined in whenever we could. The occasional spot of DDR, the cosplay catwalk, watching anime, reading manga, drawing... loadsa stuff. Oh yeh! Not to mention getting a bit tipsy and doing some crazy dancing at a jpop party. :XP:

PS: The No Face from Spirited Away was awesome!! whee heart  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:13 pm
Toki - Cool, I never knew so many people knew about anime/manga ninja
I wasn't very surprised about the Naruto cosplays, seeing as Naruto has hit the UK on Jetix heart
Haha, Chouji and his bag of salt and shake <33
And the female Edward Elric cosplay looks weird o.O;;
And you met your master, Orochimaru blaugh xd
Whoa, Kenpachi and his bells xd
Haha, Alex Armstrong and his fake abs!
HOMG! Power Rangers rofl And Totoro <333
Gasp, Naruto II costume <33
And whats Team Rocket doing there? o_O

Gah, most of the pics are sideways - turns head to side -

Now those pics are starting to make me want to go to London Expo in October gonk heart

- carries on looking at pics -

ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:01 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
I wasn't very surprised about the Naruto cosplays, seeing as Naruto has hit the UK on Jetix heart

Now those pics are starting to make me want to go to London Expo in October gonk heart

ninja
xd
Glad someone's taking interest. I think I may have just converted Sapphire to become a fellow cosplayer haha.

Well anyways, there is actually a lot of benefit in cosplaying. Everyone wants to take your picture which is fun, posing and all. Plus you can do silly battles with other cosplayers. xD
Um and if you're not cosplaying then you just end up not having as many pics. It's just generally less fun if you're not cosplaying, don't know why, but perhaps it's cos it feels as if you're not fully participating in the convention. =/  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:07 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

ninja
xd
Glad someone's taking interest. I think I may have just converted Sapphire to become a fellow cosplayer haha.

Well anyways, there is actually a lot of benefit in cosplaying. Everyone wants to take your picture which is fun, posing and all. Plus you can do silly battles with other cosplayers. xD
Um and if you're not cosplaying then you just end up not having as many pics. It's just generally less fun if you're not cosplaying, don't know why, but perhaps it's cos it feels as if you're not fully participating in the convention. =/

The day when I cosplay, is the day when I have.....
- enough confidence
- likes to be taken photos of
- Naruto HB
- Clothes that matches my the character I'm going to cosplay.
- A group of friends that are coming with me in cosplay too (as if rolleyes )
- And when its a nice sunny day =3

And no you haven't converted me into a fellow cosplayer yet ninja
I only said you're making me wanna go to the London Expo more rolleyes

Plus, I asked my dad, and he still hasn't replied if he will let me go there or not...also I need a friend to come with me domokun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:15 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

ninja
xd

- enough confidence
- Naruto HB

Plus, I asked my dad, and he still hasn't replied if he will let me go there or not...also I need a friend to come with me domokun
Haha awwww what a shame. Self confidence? You'd be surprised how much self confidence you have when you're up there on the catwalk. When I went up I was really nervous, but as I proceeded to walk down, it felt just exhilarating. All those eyes on you, as you strut your stuff and do your poses. And as soon as you start it's over in a flash. Piece a cake really. wink You could do it easily.

As for London Expo, if you went then you might see me there. Depends on if it's during a weekend or not seeing as I'll have started uni by then. One of my chinese friends desperately wants myself and another guy to attend, or else he'll have to go alone. Be cool if I could go again, cosplaying was fantastic. smile  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:19 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

ninja
xd

- enough confidence
- Naruto HB

Haha awwww what a shame. Self confidence? You'd be surprised how much self confidence you have when you're up there on the catwalk. When I went up I was really nervous, but as I proceeded to walk down, it felt just exhilarating. All those eyes on you, as you strut your stuff and do your poses. And as soon as you start it's over in a flash. Piece a cake really. wink You could do it easily.

As for London Expo, if you went then you might see me there. Depends on if it's during a weekend or not seeing as I'll have started uni by then. One of my chinese friends desperately wants myself and another guy to attend, or else he'll have to go alone. Be cool if I could go again, cosplaying was fantastic. smile

Catwalk? o___o;;
I'm not going on any catwalk! gonk

And yes, London Expo is on 28th Saturday and 29th Sunday, last year it was on Halloween domokun
And only one of my friend in the same year as me knows about anime. There is another friend that knows about anime, but he is weird and is a year older than me and he knows my cousin, since he's in the same year as her (we're all in the same high school), plus he came from America, so he must've known about anime from the very beginning! domokun

And I am not planning to cosplay there...I couldn't find a Naruto HB anywhere in Orietnal City since they are opening a Japanese Section on Friday...Even if I did I still won't cosplay because of the catwalk -_-;;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:55 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

ninja
xd

- enough confidence
- Naruto HB

Catwalk? o___o;;

And yes, London Expo is on 28th Saturday and 29th Sunday, last year it was on Halloween domokun
And only one of my friend in the same year as me knows about anime. There is another friend that knows about anime, but he is weird and is a year older than me and he knows my cousin, since he's in the same year as her (we're all in the same high school), plus he came from America, so he must've known about anime from the very beginning! domokun

And I am not planning to cosplay there...I couldn't find a Naruto HB anywhere in Orietnal City since they are opening a Japanese Section on Friday...Even if I did I still won't cosplay because of the catwalk -_-;;
Well if you do cosplay you don't have to do the catwalk, only if you really want to show your costume off. I didn't really wanna do it but my gf already signed me up on the Amecon website... without my permission. stare

But I'm glad she did though, was well worth it. And you do know you can get naruto headbands on eBay and Yesasia.com right? They're not that expensive and yesasia is pretty reliable. Plus you do still have some time to make a costume, I made mine with my mum's help 3 days before the con haha. On the thursday when we set out I was superglueing the uchiha clan symbol on the back of the shirt at 6 am. whee  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:11 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

ninja
xd

- enough confidence
- Naruto HB

Catwalk? o___o;;

Well if you do cosplay you don't have to do the catwalk, only if you really want to show your costume off. I didn't really wanna do it but my gf already signed me up on the Amecon website... without my permission. stare

But I'm glad she did though, was well worth it. And you do know you can get naruto headbands on eBay and Yesasia.com right? They're not that expensive and yesasia is pretty reliable. Plus you do still have some time to make a costume, I made mine with my mum's help 3 days before the con haha. On the thursday when we set out I was superglueing the uchiha clan symbol on the back of the shirt at 6 am. whee

Hmm....chances of me cosplaying now at London Expo 30%
Or I can just go there in my casual clothes with a Naruto HB on xd
But I don't really know how to buy stuff from the internet, plus I don't think my dad would let me....
Guess I'll have to wait for Japanese Section in Oriental City rolleyes
- waits -

And you must've been pretty excited to be up in the morning doing the sign xd
Even though my mum used to work in some clothes factory in Derby, she might not want to help me make a cosplay costume, cos she will think its childish, waste of money and a waste of time...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:27 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

- enough confidence
- Naruto HB

Catwalk? o___o;;

Hmm....chances of me cosplaying now at London Expo 30%
Or I can just go there in my casual clothes with a Naruto HB on xd
But I don't really know how to buy stuff from the internet, plus I don't think my dad would let me....
Guess I'll have to wait for Japanese Section in Oriental City rolleyes
- waits -

And you must've been pretty excited to be up in the morning doing the sign xd
Even though my mum used to work in some clothes factory in Derby, she might not want to help me make a cosplay costume, cos she will think its childish, waste of money and a waste of time...
My mum didn't really want to help me, but I asked her nicely so yeh. And when I was superglueing I didn't wake up at 6 am. I stayed up until 6 am glueing lol. Was friggin tired during the coach ride up to leicester. And yeh, you could just go with a jinja HB, though it's not that cool haha. Full cosplay gets best results. wink  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:52 am
As promised, my cousin as chibi!Kaidou.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:52 am
Quote:
nope, 5th screen name.
ohh i see XD  

xXSoFlyXx

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:05 am
Your friends are all laughing at you behind your backā€¦

O=

Toki did not do the Sasuke emo pose when he was introducing himself to the team in like, Episode Three?

xD

What Team Rocket?

I saw no Team Rocket!

Or I wasn't paying enough attention.

>.>

Niph
Kaidouu <3

...Kill them.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games