Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:40 am
fluorescein
Oh la la, Can I have the blue, last one? Pretty please with a sexy cherry on top?

edit: p.s. gifted dragons will not be exhaulted. That's what breeding is for biggrin
Okay, take her away, let me go start a trade with you biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:48 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep is MageFace (Fire clan)

I'm going to be adding all of you ♡

Also my first clutch hatches in 3 days (assuming I remember to incubate). I've no idea what to do with them.. I'll keep one with the intention of exalting him or her after I can access coliseum. Of the other two I want to gift or trade one and possibly sell the other to help pay for expanding my clan. Or maybe gift one and trade the other. Dragon for dragon trades are a thing?

When hatching eggs can you tell which one was first to hatch? Or is it just assumed the first one is?
Because I'd like keep the first-hatched from each new pairing to exalt. It's going to be a clan tradition. Except I'm going to need all the room since idk when I'll have computer access again.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:46 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
The Cake Mage of Sheep is MageFace (Fire clan)

I'm going to be adding all of you ♡

Also my first clutch hatches in 3 days (assuming I remember to incubate). I've no idea what to do with them.. I'll keep one with the intention of exalting him or her after I can access coliseum. Of the other two I want to gift or trade one and possibly sell the other to help pay for expanding my clan. Or maybe gift one and trade the other. Dragon for dragon trades are a thing?

When hatching eggs can you tell which one was first to hatch? Or is it just assumed the first one is?
Because I'd like keep the first-hatched from each new pairing to exalt. It's going to be a clan tradition. Except I'm going to need all the room since idk when I'll have computer access again.

To see which hatchling came out first, just hover your mouse over their image when you are in the dragon lair. There will be an ID # in darkred colour.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:04 pm
FrostyPeaches

To see which hatchling came out first, just hover your mouse over their image when you are in the dragon lair. There will be an ID # in darkred colour.

Thank you.
I don't have a computer so no mouse over ability. But the ID # is in the link of their pages right?  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:18 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Thank you.
I don't have a computer so no mouse over ability. But the ID # is in the link of their pages right?
Yes, the dragon ID is either following "did" or "dragon=" depending on the URL. For example Delphine, my progen, is #1085135. Her url from my lair is: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=40684&tab=dragon&did=1085135. People often use http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1085135 as well.

The lowest number in a clutch is the firstborn. I currently have no clutches so no example of it but I'm sure you get the idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:50 pm
anemosagkelos
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Thank you.
Yes, the dragon ID is either following "did" or "dragon=" depending on the URL. For example Delphine, my progen, is #1085135. Her url from my lair is: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=40684&tab=dragon&did=1085135. People often use http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1085135 as well.

The lowest number in a clutch is the firstborn. I currently have no clutches so no example of it but I'm sure you get the idea.

Ok thank you <3  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:05 pm
Ruriska

*smooches* THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DRAGON! ♥♥♥

Vashtya

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If it's not too greedy, may I have this dragon! Sooooo gorgeous and I'd love to start building up my collection of dragons!

FrostyPeaches

Totally new to this and am not really familiar with all the breeds yet, but I looooove natural colors and markings!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:15 pm
Amorpheous

I'll send him over when I get hoooome biggrin heart  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:44 pm
Amorpheous
FrostyPeaches

Totally new to this and am not really familiar with all the breeds yet, but I looooove natural colors and markings!

Helloooo morphe.
I know you love naturals but that wildclaw is not what most users are after on FR... Do you mind waiting a few more days and then choose from a bunch of dragon babies that I will have? If you still like this black and brown one in the end, only then will i give her to you =P
I want you to have a few dragons to choose from first before coming up with a final answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:01 pm
Vashtya
I'll send him over when I get hoooome biggrin heart

*kisses* Thank you! ♥♥♥

FrostyPeaches
Helloooo morphe.
I know you love naturals but that wildclaw is not what most users are after on FR... Do you mind waiting a few more days and then choose from a bunch of dragon babies that I will have? If you still like this black and brown one in the end, only then will i give her to you =P
I want you to have a few dragons to choose from first before coming up with a final answer.

Oooh! Okay, thank you, Frosty! ♥♥♥ I am perfectly happy with waiting!
I see a lot of shimmery bright colors on FR, but maybe I will end up being the odd one out, haha, and fall in love with all the naturals!

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:40 pm
Vashtya

thanks for the dragon! <3 she is now being leveled like mad, hehehe  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:57 pm
I have soo many elk ears. I think grinding on the coliseum until my dragons are at level 21 within 48 hours is enough. I may have burnt myself out there. I just started so I can't really offer much help but if anyone needs food, I have tons.  

fluorescein
Crew

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:04 pm
Sooo... I have five Imps in need of a good home

These two have names

These three don't.
Sooo who wants an Imp?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:16 pm
Shaddaling

my small little dragon lair is full of imperials but I'll take this one!
and then make babs, heheheh  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:18 pm
Tiarana
Shaddaling

my small little dragon lair is full of imperials but I'll take this one!
and then make babs, heheheh

He is a handsome boy! What your FR account name Tiarana?
Mines Tammerlin.  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games