Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:40 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Time for our ginger-heads to show up and have fun! XD

Ahm. I think I may have miscalculated. I was hoping they'd already be in the short squad, but by the time frame this would be their first time actually talking from when they first met gonk I supposed the process of recruiting him would be fun to play too  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:48 pm
whiters4

Ahm. I think I may have miscalculated. I was hoping they'd already be in the short squad, but by the time frame this would be their first time actually talking from when they first met gonk I supposed the process of recruiting him would be fun to play too

Ahahaha... well, Chester wasn't able to talk to him that much during their first encounter, so yeah, I'm also partially at fault. =w=;;  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PUMMMY rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:34 pm
UGHGHGHGHHHHHH MAGIC BALL GIVE ME IRIS' GENDERRRRR  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:26 pm
LMAO

That moment you put a "click here" and forget to spot a link.

emotion_facepalm

I'm so proud of myself sometimes

|| Click Here Guys I'm Sorry ||

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:23 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

He begins pacing a bit, mumbling under his breath and rubbing a hand down his face. "Speak for yourself, Rylee. It's me- me! So you can believe it when I say if I ever didn't want to be with you, I wouldn't hesitate to leave you. I wouldn't have ever gotten married if I hadn't been excruciatingly careful with my decision. But, its nice to know your perspective." He snapped the upcoming statement, "You call the one ******** time I wanted to be alone to work ignoring you?? We aren't broken, we have issues and arguments like every couple does, and you're just being a--." He'd stop, growling lowly and dropping his speech cold.

"I know you wouldn't. Like I said- I didn't care and I didn't believe him. I didn't mean cheating on me when I said finding someone better." He'd sigh heavily, deciding he was too angry to go on. "Okay Rye, don't ever apply for a job again because you're scared, I dont care either way." Waving her off, he'd storm upstairs and start sleeping in the guest room from then on.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:54 pm
whiters4

She would stare at him with a frown on her face and huff a little bit as he snapped at her, growing irritated that he was snapping at her when she was just trying to fix things. "But it's not just the one time! Even before you started writing you seemed to be avoiding me!" She would snap back, slamming her hands down on the coffee table. "I'm being a what!" She would challenge him before her eyebrows creased together so much they seemed like they would permanently be that way.

Her face would relax a little but the frown wouldn't go away. It would be clear that she was supper irritated. "I..." She would then snap her mouth shut and not speak to him other than to tell him that her bandages needed to be changed, but he would probably hear her crying in their room while binging on ice cream with Pepper.

Then we can just continue on for the new day with her trying to talk to him again or something.
Also, she might need someone to speak to, and Ty is the only person she knows, so when will the poor, poor man be available? emotion_awesome  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:19 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

He's sulking at work for the day since Aubrey is with her parents, you could literally post at any time for em.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:22 pm
whiters4
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

He's sulking at work for the day since Aubrey is with her parents, you could literally post at any time for em.

Cool. c: Maybe I'll have her stop by today then unless you had a conversation (or anything else) planned for Alex and Rylee  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:39 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
whiters4
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Cool. c: Maybe I'll have her stop by today then unless you had a conversation (or anything else) planned for Alex and Rylee

More yelling, ho o/
I feel like I missed something but idk what.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:49 pm
whiters4

o v o Yelling it is, which could lead to her saying she's going out for air and she ends up at Ty's hotel.
Hmm. Idk either.  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:14 am
Ok, guess who has the b-day today? XD

*flops down because tired as frick*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:47 pm
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to say that I am leaving this guild! Upon reflecting, I've realized that 3 rp guilds is simply to much to handle especially with all the schoolwork I have. So after a lot of hard thinking, I've decided that I'm not particularly very active in this guild, and I'm leaving. Thank you so much for everything! heart  

slimegem

Slimy Member

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:36 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

whiters4

I'm glad that things are still starting to get a bit better between the couple. I know that there is still a mountain of problems to fix between the two, but it's a start. TwT  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:45 pm
SoujiAtsumi

I'm SUPER sorry I haven't been able to reply
Trust me, I've seen your post, I've just been busy with my baby
He takes up all of my time  

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:44 pm
AnnoyedPanda
SoujiAtsumi

I'm SUPER sorry I haven't been able to reply
Trust me, I've seen your post, I've just been busy with my baby
He takes up all of my time

It's cool! Thanks for telling me, I don't mind waiting I know how kids can be ^ ^  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games