Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:48 pm

Tanii
man, i need a costume for halloween... my mom wants to take me trck or treating, and i kinda want to scare someone but i dont know what to be...

ITS HALLOWEEN RIGHT NOW FOR ME!!! I AM AN INSANE, SUGAR-HIGH HOBO!!! I JUST RAN DOWN MY STREET SCRTEAMING RANDOMN PHRASES!!!YES, THAT WAS ME!!! I THINK THAT I AM GOING INSANE!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:02 pm

RheaFaery
Tanii
man, i need a costume for halloween... my mom wants to take me trck or treating, and i kinda want to scare someone but i dont know what to be...

ITS HALLOWEEN RIGHT NOW FOR ME!!! I AM AN INSANE, SUGAR-HIGH HOBO!!! I JUST RAN DOWN MY STREET SCRTEAMING RANDOMN PHRASES!!!YES, THAT WAS ME!!! I THINK THAT I AM GOING INSANE!!!

-gives you a bag full of candy- I'd rather see you insane than eating all of my candy -points to the hundreds and hundreds of bag full of candy-

dark rae

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:05 pm

dark rae
RheaFaery
Tanii

-gives you a bag full of candy- I'd rather see you insane than eating all of my candy -points to the hundreds and hundreds of bag full of candy-

You WISHED you got that many. Lmao rae.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:06 pm

silver-yasha
dark rae
RheaFaery
Tanii

Hey. It's called ROLEPLAYING.

dark rae

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:09 pm

dark rae
silver-yasha
dark rae
RheaFaery
Tanii

Go roleplay on a roleplaying thread. XD Thats what they're there for.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:11 pm

silver-yasha
dark rae
silver-yasha
dark rae
RheaFaery
Tanii

Go roleplay on a roleplaying thread. XD Thats what they're there for.

You..you...zombie!

dark rae

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:16 pm

Fattie. heart
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:17 pm

silver-yasha
Fattie. heart
That's not true. Anymore.

dark rae

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:24 pm

mad
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:27 pm

Hiya people...I think my sugar-high has died down for the moment... sweatdrop

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:48 pm

Halloween sucks.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:55 pm

*stares in awe at Tana-San* What's wrong, Tan?

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:57 pm

Everything. stare
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:06 pm

:kills himself:

Tanakietsu

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:07 pm

*cries for Tana-San*
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games