Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:56 am
xp If I tried to put my cat in the oven, she'd have a nuclear meltdown, and there wouldn't be a poky little town called *&$%@^ anymore. D:

Hmm. Shakespeare. Well, personally, I belive that there's no one quite like him. He was a genius with words, I think, but I didn't care much for the subject matter in some of his plays. I liked Caesar and the one about King Henry.

Oedipus has the most quite possibly convoluted storyline I have ever had the pleasure of reading. heart His mother? WTF?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:20 am
I'd just like to put this out there.

I HATE SHAKESPEARE.

That is all.

Spastic waffles
Captain

d e s d e m o n o
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:29 am
-more sobbing- But WHY??  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:52 pm
Voxxx: Wait, did I miss something? Where’d the cat come into play? o.o

Anyone who cares: If you want humor, you have to see "Cocoanut Soup at the Palace: Or, 'If the Marx Brothers had Performed Oedipus the King.'"  

Reese_Roper

Teen_Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:11 pm
Reese, the cat thing started in spanish.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:45 pm
Of course it is. gonk

Of my four languages, Spanish isn't one of them. I only know "frillo," and that because Adriana says it everyday. xd  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:54 pm
Que es frillo?

Chi: Would I be interested in this book? I'll trade ya for A Certain Slant of Light, damn good reading.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:00 pm
A certain slant of light, can make you cry till the sun goes down.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:13 pm
Frillo means cold. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Frío, Reese, Frío. xd  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:27 pm
Rem: Such a very sad book, it is. It did have a happy ending, but somehow, it just made the whole thing sadder.

I woulda cried, but there's the lack of that whole "feelings" thing that you human people have. *shrug*

Reese: rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:32 pm
I told you, Spanish ain't my thing! gonk xd

Ask me to sign for you and I can go on for hours. I can call you stupid in German, or say there's a party in my pants in French (Il y a un fête dans mon pantalon et tu as invité)(Don't ask why I know that so well. xd ). My best is English though. I can do that for days and never repeat myself.  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:48 pm
Oh some of the things I can say...

In so many languages too.

And I promise.. they arent all dirty..

.... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:52 pm
Blood Italians. rolleyes

I can say that in spanish, Reese! Also, burritos in my pants. PRetty much any kinda farm animal in my pants, and pants, in my microwave oven. ><

Also, I drew a comic in Spanish. Basically we were learning -eria, which you add to nouns to make it into a [noun] store, like tortilleria. Our teacher said heladeria, which is ice cream shop, but Sam and I thought she meant elladeria, as in a shop for girls, as in a whore house....

Yeah. >< And then we learned subir or seomthing, which means to go into, which is an inside joke frmo Religion, so we had lotsa stuff to draw about. 4laugh  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:28 pm
I can speak rather nice Spanish. And a leeetle French. I know some scattered words and Italian, and I can say s**t in Serbo-croatic. And French. And I can say some other stuff too, I'm just too lazy to list it. I can sing a few songs in French.

Kirby-chan, I don't have Oedipus. I do have an abriged version, sort of, but if you want the real thing, I had to borrow it from the library. D: Wish I did. Greek mythology makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

By the by, our assignment in Spanish today was to bring an object we valued as a child. I was the only person to bring a book. D: Don't people READ anymore?  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games