Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:18 pm
The main thing I hate about English is that there are hundreds of ways to express the same damn concept. Occasionally, I'll have to rewrite a sentence five or more times before I deem it worthwhile.

It really pisses me off. sweatdrop

Edit: And the tinkering doesn't end when I click Submit!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:29 pm
I like English for that Trowa.

Vermillion, crimson, rouge, magenta, scarlet, rose, red.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Jarrock Hellreave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:37 pm
A full time writer... You have my respect, Mr. Chicken.

I'm not even old enough to get a job, but I plan on either being a writer or a Game Designer. (Game design, not programming.)

The English Language is a real d***. At least it's customizable.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:48 pm
Every coin has two sides, dear EKA. 3nodding  

Trowa The Fearless

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:52 pm
And my dice has 20 sides Trowa! What do you make of that huh? What little analogy can you construct based on that?! Here's mine: The world is a confusing and messed up place! >.<

-I be kidding of course. I love you all. You all know that *gluggles tout le monde*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:56 pm

I wanna grow up to be like Tanakietsu. stare I just have a long way to go.

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Jarrock Hellreave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:59 pm
The dice has 20 sides... Life has many different choices available to you.

Just a note... if it were possible to create wolf/people, would non wolf/people be racist? Just some random question that popped into my head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:01 pm
Nineteen eighty-eight. cool

And I love you right back. *hugs EKA tightly* heart heart heart heart heart (You get five hearts out of five today.)  

Trowa The Fearless

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:07 pm
Yay! I get heart 's!!! *bounce bounce*

Talon: you don't want to grow up to be just like Tana, he's a boy. Ewwww. (My apologies to boys, I don't actually think this)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:07 pm
Never fear, the Golden Rooster is here!

And everyone just calls me Tana when I'm not too busy being the extravagantly eccentric Golden Rooster.

The life of a writer is hard, and sometimes lonely.

*hugs everyone*

OOOOOO: And I trusted you, Eka! And you don't even like me cause I'm a boy! *dies over-dramatically*

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:09 pm
As a person who has strong distaste for most fantasy and mythologically related creatures. I, for one (how sad it may be), would be racist towards wolf people.

Edit: I've finished selecting another observational rant from Gabriel in WatP for the AC, I'll get around to updating it in a bit, I'm swamped with after-hour clean-up and working for Eka-darling.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:13 pm
Oh my goodness...Tana, you're working for me...does that mean you're like my....minion?*feels lightheaded*  

Electric Kool-Aid

Cobalt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:14 pm
Electric Kool-Aid
The world is a confusing and messed up place! >.<

I would second that!

Tana, I would never have guessed from your writing that English is a second language to you. If only I could hear your sexy Italian accent... ;3 (You... are Italian, aren't you? Now that I think about it, I'm not sure. You live in Italy...)

Honestly, I'm gonna have to learn a second language for graduate school, and I'm seriously considering Italian. That or German. The composers I'd most want to do research on are from Italy and Germany, so they'd both be handy. But I think that, since I want to focus on early music, and many important early musicians and composers were Italian, I will probably go for Italian.

Sigh. If only America was smarter and started teaching our children other languages earlier.... -___-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:20 pm
I am Italian through and through...aside from growing up in America with Italian as my first language. My opa said that American was tasteless trash-talk of a language and spanked my furiously if he caught me speaking it.

It's cause of him I grew up and still retain an Italian accent, as well as having English as a second language even though I had to move to Italy for schooling and finally as a place of residence.

Edit: Dammit, the prince takes away from my attempted look! Dx *goes to redo it*

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:22 pm
Tanakietsu
The life of a writer is hard, and sometimes lonely.

Thanks for the warning. I'm glad to know what to expect wit my adult life. Thus far, I've not progressed from post-highschool boredom. Fun, fun. rolleyes

*gluggles Tana et al.* Time for me to go night-night.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games