Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Kage
-Firu
S-Rank
-Havock
-Hector
-That other guy
Jounin
-Ac/Tera
Genin
-Me
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:29 pm

irishshamrock12
Ehhhh dizzle is some chuunin but he won't beat you I'd be hard pressed to even not die against you, he doesn't know what he's talking about and neither does fen, Blarg is one of the strongest people to ever be in the guild.

Keep my name outcha mouth, BOI!!!!

Please dont underestimate me and I wont do it to you, coprenda??

seriously, you could of just said "He's a chuunin, nothing to worry about for now" but noo, let's insult the guy on the huge win streak named diizzle!! scream

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:32 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
irishshamrock12
Ehhhh dizzle is some chuunin but he won't beat you I'd be hard pressed to even not die against you, he doesn't know what he's talking about and neither does fen, Blarg is one of the strongest people to ever be in the guild.

seriously, you could of just said "He's a chuunin, nothing to worry about for now" but noo, let's insult the guy on the huge win streak named diizzle!! scream

Dont worry dizzle he will die soon enough......................but whats your rpc up to?The 45 posts to learn the jutsu?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:37 pm

KaiKousecgen
xXlildizzle1516Xx
irishshamrock12

Dont worry dizzle he will die soon enough......................but whats your rpc up to?The 45 posts to learn the jutsu?

It's a jutsu far stronger than that little stunt havock and Tera pulled in the leaf, it's gonna be a move I probably will never use.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Blargitude
Well the kage is one of my larger enemys and friends o.O One of the S-Ranks is Syphers best friend and only surviving serious partner. The other S-rank pushed Sypher to practically implode a village because he was trying to kill me >.> the rest I have no idea who they are.

Im your bestest enemy and friend at the same time? Awwwww, Blarg, I didn't know you liked me that much ^___^
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:42 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
KaiKousecgen
xXlildizzle1516Xx
irishshamrock12

It's a jutsu far stronger than that little stunt havock and Tera pulled in the leaf, it's gonna be a move I probably will never use.
tronger that a village destroying bomb?

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:47 pm

KaiKousecgen
xXlildizzle1516Xx
KaiKousecgen
xXlildizzle1516Xx
irishshamrock12

tronger that a village destroying bomb?

lol, not tronger, stronger. MUCH stronger to be correct. Also it wasn't one bomb, it was several.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Oh ha ha Firu i have to rip crimson a new one........

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 pm

KaiKousecgen

dude really how immature can you be that you will kill someone just cause you didnt get the angel you wanted. With that attitude I would see to it you never get one ever. I mean she just started and you going to beat her down.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:56 pm

bb3000ae
KaiKousecgen

dude really how immature can you be that you will kill someone just cause you didnt get the angel you wanted. With that attitude I would see to it you never get one ever. I mean she just started and you going to beat her down.

Get em bb miny ovelord guy!!!

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:57 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
bb3000ae
KaiKousecgen

no its mostly talk,but the three angel and demon are in the same village so it cant end well
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:00 pm

KaiKousecgen
xXlildizzle1516Xx
bb3000ae
KaiKousecgen

no its mostly talk,but the three angel and demon are in the same village so it cant end well

its talk with a bad attitude, if maybe you were just a little less childish and didn't try and kill and beat up people all the time you might get somewhere. Like you didn't know I have an Ex-kage Human Puppet, as well 1 Jonin Human puppet, and 1 Chunin Human puppet, along with 3 bodies. Because my cousin quit the guild and gave them to me.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:02 pm

wait wasen't thw two winged angel upf or grabs and grabbed by someone already?

-makes dynamic entry sliding in slamming into wall- STOP WAXING THE DAMN FLOOR!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:03 pm

bb3000ae
KaiKousecgen
xXlildizzle1516Xx
bb3000ae
KaiKousecgen

its talk with a bad attitude, if maybe you were just a little less childish and didn't try and kill and beat up people all the time you might get somewhere. Like you didn't know I have an Ex-kage Human Puppet, as well 1 Jonin Human puppet, and 1 Chunin Human puppet, along with 3 bodies. Because my cousin quit the guild and gave them to me.

yea and if you make people mad they wanna fight so it makes you active,i just like fighting,if you notice i have never killed any one.....maybe one person with my first rpc but i never killed any one.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:09 pm

little mintchan
wait wasen't thw two winged angel upf or grabs and grabbed by someone already?

-makes dynamic entry sliding in slamming into wall- STOP WAXING THE DAMN FLOOR!

you talk to much *rapes*
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games